• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What is your mood when you lose?

No trader will be happy when he or she loss money in forex trading to be sincere even me when I loss money I always go so sad.
So for now I have nothing to do against this what I know is that a good trader must always be sure he trade the forex market with good knowledge and proper understanding of the market

In order to prevent really strong disappointment, you should do money management and loss management so the loss isn't so deep and hurting. IF you lose a little you can still recover but if you lose a lot, it will be so much harder to recover and you will be disappointed so don't put all of your eggs in one basket for sure. I know I will never be too sad as I don't use high capital or leverages.

Or prevent yourself from investing huge capital and stop aiming for huge target profits. That way you will not have trigger strong emotions and that when you lose, you will easily recover and move on trading which mean you can easily think positively and will trade better.

Well, gone are those days when I do feel sad that much when I loss because I know that lossing is nomal with forex trading so therefore in order never to regret that much I do invest the amount in which I can afford to loss. That way it won't be much pain on me.

If we want to be painful in case of losing, we should know exactly how much money we want to risk, and let it be small. Also, encourage ourselves that everything could happen and loss is indeed inevitable.

Well, gone are those days when I do feel sad that much when I loss because I know that lossing is nomal with forex trading so therefore in order never to regret that much I do invest the amount in which I can afford to loss. That way it won't be much pain on me.
That's mainly because it could be said that you have passed that stage. The more experience a trader is, the more likely he will outshine his fears and losses. One can easily say that the expert traders would hardly find it difficult feeling the impact of losses. On the other hand, a new trader will always feel very Moody each time he losses. That might not even be because of the loss of his trading funds but from the discouragement but from the angle of seeing himself as a failure.

No one want to lose but its part of the game. Hopefully, you lose little by using sl. I think sl can help you lose less and thus less depressing for you. Hopefully, you didn't throw all of your money in one basket and you didn't risk all of it and you had used modest capital and leverage and those help control our losses. I hope we lose less but that is all up to the individual trader. You do lose with your inabilities to control yourself and your trades.

I get stress easily. But now I do believe I can handle my account without any problem especially now that I do make some profit. I do recommend that we spend more time trading in demo account before we try to trade in real account just to make sure that we can survive long term trading.

Tell me anyone who is happy when he lost. If he is then he's probably is slim Buffett. No one will be pleased when he loses so I think we should not be praying to lose. However, to cut down our losses, its best so we don't get over stressed because of it. I mean losing ten pips is better than fifty pips and so forth. I get pretty upset if I lose but you have no choice sometimes you know. Oh well, its part of the game in forex. If we all have a choice, no one will want to lose.

Even Warren Buffet or Carlos Slim wouldn't be happy to have lost. Of course if they were, they wouldn't have gotten to the place they are now cos no one becomes wealthy by losing. Losses are just about bad but sometimes, the more we learn from it, the better we perform.

Sometimes I see losses as normal Thomson forex. My mood will depend on what made me to lose. If I know it is something I cannot control, I don't mind but if it is as a result of some high impact news, which I couldn't reanalize, then o will feel very bad.But it will not prevent me from trading the next time.

If I loss I just try to bounce back. But I'm happy to say that some how in few months now I do make some good income in forex without any problem and I'm sure I can really handle my account and earn big amount of money. I'm sure I will going to enjoy forex trading in here.

If I loss I just try to bounce back. But I'm happy to say that some how in few months now I do make some good income in forex without any problem and I'm sure I can really handle my account and earn big amount of money. I'm sure I will going to enjoy forex trading in here.

This is my dream which I feel I can achieve if I try harder. I want to make my profit overrule my losses and the dream I have for myself become a dream come through. I keep losing and keep winning too. I hope by next year, I can start making some good money from forex and lose less.

losing money or profit can not be a good thing at all. Nobody wants to lose money. I don't want to lose money also. But sometime we have to admit the lose. Normally it feels bad but the I always try to recover the lose by any means. I think every trader does it normally.

From loosing we get upset and its very obvious as no one wants to loose their money but yes we must take it as calmly as we already know about risk of loss therefore instead of being upset we should try to recover our loss.

Obviously depressed but if it (depression) is persistent that will result in incurring more loss. So, spirit must always work in forex trading. Because that is what trading depends mostly on spirit apart from knowledge, confidence and luck.

Obviously depressed but if it (depression) is persistent that will result in incurring more loss. So, spirit must always work in forex trading. Because that is what trading depends mostly on spirit apart from knowledge, confidence and luck.
Of course and sometimes, it might just lead us to taking to revenge, wanting our curiosity to control us and in the process, lose even more. That could mean hell for our account as there might not just be way to remedy it having gotten an MC.

We should learn ourselves to understand our emotions what it can affect in our trading or to know our mood when we either win or lose in our trades. We can say that those negative emotions are usually prevail when we have our losses.

Maybe I am the one that some of you here are looking for, I like to lose money :D. That is something special from my strategy that I've recently found out.

Instead of placing stop orders, I prefer hedging and then wait until I am sure what would happen next and that is the time when I need close few positions, both losing and winning ones, which are against my prediction. After closing those positions, all thing I need to do is seeing my equity increasing. :)

Last edited:
I think the word losing is a nightmare to all traders. We all never want to lose of course. Tell me one person that wants to lose or is happy to lose but its a great learning experience. Maybe from it that you will never make that mistake ever again. In your career as a trader you will encounter loses just as frequent as gains so beware of that fact.