• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What is your favourite currency pair and why

‌My favourite currency pair when it comes to trading is EUR/USD. This pair is highly liquid and due to the availability of resources and information, I find it more reliable to trade with.

GBPUSD is really a good pair to trade upon, Today, seems it will now retest level of 1.35 acc. med level of FIB from Nov,21.
1641798455187.png

I like the pairs that are highly liquid because they are more stable and secure. All the major pairs are great but EUR/USD is my personal favourite.

EURUSD is my favorite trading pair because it has a low trading spread and moves slowly. So it carries low risk for me. As I have a small amount of capital, I trade very carefully. And EURUSD trading is a part of this carefulness.

EURUSD is my favorite trading pair because it has a low trading spread and moves slowly. So it carries low risk for me. As I have a small amount of capital, I trade very carefully. And EURUSD trading is a part of this carefulness.
i am making most of my trades in the EURUSD pairs