• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What is your favourite currency pair and why

According to our trading experience we the traders basically choose our trading currency pair. As a scalper I always like to trade these currency pair which has lowest trading spreads that is very supportive to make profit with certainly by scalping that brings profit in a short time.

As a newcomer I am comfortable with EUR/USD because of its comfortable trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time.

I have seen mostly traders who are particularly newcomers only depend on EUR/USD trading pair which is the bass currency pair in Fx trading. But it would be better if we practice other major currency in demo trading to see the performance how it works.

To me possibly a couple of pairs are the best to trade. For my trading I on an especially chief level trade EURUSD and GBPUSD trade just currency pairs. It sees those 2 pairs more. To me it is a stunning plan to trade conceivably a couple of pairs. It urges us to welcome the qualities of that pair. In any case take a couple and watch that pair. Trust me you will locate some novel properties of each consolidate. When you learn one then you can go for the second. Never signify up every single one of the pairs.

What is your favourite currency pair and why. Share your ideas about that.

My favurite are EURUSD and USDJPY, because ther are highly volatile. And I really like their movement. I think I can feel it :)

For me: EUR/USD and USD/CAD! Because, I get maximum success ratio by using these2! Besides, I am working on GBP/JPY and CAD/JPY.

For me: EUR/USD and USD/CAD! Because, I get maximum success ratio by using these2! Besides, I am working on GBP/JPY and CAD/JPY.

Interesting, USDCAD? May I know your strategy’s name for this pair? Are you using the same as like EURUSD? Or have any specific system?

As a newcomer I am comfortable with EUR/USD because of its comfortable trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time.

Well EUR/USD has most liquidity in the market and less vulnerable to spikes. So most traders prefer it. But I also agree to check other major pairs. If you look at their correlation then you will see similarities in their movement.

Well EUR/USD has most liquidity in the market and less vulnerable to spikes. So most traders prefer it. But I also agree to check other major pairs. If you look at their correlation then you will see similarities in their movement.

Nice to know your opinion! But mate, do you have any experience on Crypto? I mean BTCUSD?

Nice to know your opinion! But mate, do you have any experience on Crypto? I mean BTCUSD?

I would not call mine experience.

latest

I don't look at crypto regularly or keep track of the market. Just have my eyes. Anyways what do you think about BTC/USD price by the end of the year?

My favourite currency pair to trade is AUD/USD. Since it is in positive correlation with Gold that is my other favourite asset to put my money in; I understand them a little more than I understand other securities.

EURUSD is everyone’s favourite and pretty common in the forex market among major currencies due to its predictable price movements. I on the other hand prefer USDJPY, the price fluctuations are very high and profit making opportunities even more.

My favourite is GBPUSD. I like it because I think I understand this pair more than any other pair. It's about being comfortable with.