• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What is your favourite currency pair and why

What is your favourite currency pair and why. Share your ideas about that.

My favurite are EURUSD and USDJPY, because ther are highly volatile. And I really like their movement. I think I can feel it :)

Anything that contain USD inside :D. EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, AUDUSD, NZDUSD. All is profitable if we know when at the right time to trade with those currencies especially during USD high impact news such as NFP or Retail Sales.

My favorite pair is the EURUSD. this is due to its high volume. this is what we want to see in the market. volume and liquidity and this pair has it all. it is my best pair to trade as far as forex is concern.

EUR/USD is my favorite one,
Trade using this currency pairs always make my EA get profit soon..
I like it so much. in liteforx broker, i can gain about $100-200 per weeks. its amazing job...

In Forex market my favorite currency pair is EURUSD. I like to trade this pair most of the time. Because this pair maintain analysis and news effect. Its movement also good. Other side AUDUSD also i like for trading pair. GBPUSD is good. Its also depend on trading strategy style.

It seems that all traders here must have at least one pair which has USD inside, as for EURUSD i think many poeple like it because of the liquidity which is high compare to the other currency such as AUDNZD or EURNOK.

It seems that all traders here must have at least one pair which has USD inside, as for EURUSD i think many poeple like it because of the liquidity which is high compare to the other currency such as AUDNZD or EURNOK.
Yes, it is basically the liquidity that makes popular pairs attracted to a lot of traders. Also, I have seen that across brokers, they seem to have lower fees for these pairs and it gives traders a better chance to pay low for spread. Most especially, scalpers would get glued to this the more.

Since it is liquid so that is why the spread is low compare to the other which has lower liquidity. For example: EURUSD compared to USDSGD? If we look at spreads that will be burden to us then EURUSD has lower spreads. Lower spreads means lower expenditure.

My favorite currency pair is USD/EUR cause it is very easy to me and I think it is the worlds most well known pair.
that is true even me USD/EUR is my best currency pair but at the same time I also like USD/CHF.this was the pair which i learn forex with when I first started trading in the forex market and this is what make the pairs my favourite because i have a special trading technique which am using to trade with this pair as well its my most favourite pair in the currency trading market

I'm now focus on trading aud/usd. This pairs I like to trade as I can earn swap interest if I open buy position. I also try to do hedging in here as its has strong resistance and support level of 300 pips weekly average movement.

I'm trying USD/CAD. Even though I like focusing more on EUR/USD, I feel that more like checking out this pair and try to understand the movement from the Demo account. I am more concerned in popular currencies because I always look at the spread.

It depends on his interest which currency pair he want to trade but one interest thing is here question of strong pair is ERU/USD most of trader want to make trade on the pair and they know that this pair is very strong than they switch another pair to make trade.

Right now I still do love to trade aud/usd. This pair is some how volatile same time predictable. That's why I prefer to trade this pair. I do hope that I can really enjoy making good income in forex trading and I do hope to see myself making a lot of money in here.

I'm trying USD/CAD. Even though I like focusing more on EUR/USD, I feel that more like checking out this pair and try to understand the movement from the Demo account. I am more concerned in popular currencies because I always look at the spread.
Maybe you can try GBPUSD, aside from EURUSD that is the pair that i love, nice volatility especially during high impact news. I can grab more than 40 pips easily with only that. But i think as long as it is major pairs we don't have much problem, isn't it?

My favorite currency pair is EURUSD too. I think it is the most popular among traders as well and I am pretty sure their popularity brings its a characteristics of well or at least more predictable than others one.

For making real profit in Forex, we trades need to trade in Forex currencies or metal. However, I always prefer to trade in major currencies. Because, I have seen, maximum major currencies follow the market analysis very nicely without any unexpected market movement. On the other hand, my trading broker GCI Financial provides me only one pip trading spreads on major currencies. Therefore, it is very comfortable for me to apply my scalping strategy in trending condition of the market. By the way, I do not want to depend on others trading currencies. When I get a good entry points. Then I open my new trade in fresh position. I also trade in Gold, indices, shares and crude oil. In addition, I can earn consistent profit by my trading knowledge and experience.