• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What is the Demo account for you?

Demo account is a place to conduct practice and test the strategies. No risk involve there since traders trade use virtual money only. Traders task is treat demo like if they are trade in live account, in order to get maximum advantage from demo availability, and enabling traders to get appropriate progress in knowledge and experience.

The demo account is a place that the trader learn how to trade. Everything that is concerned about learning how to trade before coming to the live account is in the demo account. When a newbie trader is coming into forex, the first place that he or she will go is in the demo account.

Demo account is a place to conduct practice and test the strategies. No risk involve there since traders trade use virtual money only. Traders task is treat demo like if they are trade in live account, in order to get maximum advantage from demo availability, and enabling traders to get appropriate progress in knowledge and experience.
I think that's just the best definition of a Demo account. It is the best place to be when it comes to learning how to trade. A trader will just have to learn from the Demo and set things right. Trading in the Demo account gives the trader a chance to learn without spending a dime. That is really the beauty of trading in the Demo.

a demo account is a good places for us to practice trading. By using virtual money then we could try to use a demo account properly. And very convenient to practice trading. For that, we have to use a demo account with a well and a focus to improve trading skill

demo accounts are practice accounts brokers offer to get a feel of what is forex trading like... it involves play money, and almost all live forex functions, it can be used for testing, and what not. thats demo, i still trade a c=hotforex demo, if uncertain of my live trading or analysis, i excute on demo and see how it goes.

By using the demo account then we can participate in the contest demo. Demo contest will make our trading skills increases and with the contest demo, we can get a reward for a trading real account capital.

yes, of course, did a demo account will help us to be able to learn and practice forex trading with good because forex has a high risk. so we need to be able to utilize a demo account well to further improve trading skills and can also test the trading system

You can try and understand broker's platform when practicing with a demo account. To see how it works and what you should expect when trading with real money accounts.

Demo account is a cost free option to test new things for me. Where I can try out new techniques and even if they don't work then I don't suffer any loss. Demo is a valuable thing we traders have at our disposal and a very effective tool.

a demo account is very important for traders because a demo account is an account that is suitable to practice trading, therefore, we need to use a demo account with either. demo account has great benefits for the advancement of our trading

I think every trader has used demo account for different purpose. New trader use demo account for learning Forex, experienced trader use demo for testing new strategy. SO there are so many uses of having demo account.

The demo account is the master place for a beginner to acquire all basic fundamental information which is very supportive to continue a live account in a proper way. But practically most of the beginners don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all. In my trading career, I use all my trading strategies in demo trading to see the performance how it works.

with the demo account, we can learn more from forex trading without the worry there is a risk, and to train the trading mentality we should try trading with small capital to be properly trained in its trading activities

with the demo account, we can learn more from forex trading without the worry there is a risk, and to train the trading mentality we should try trading with small capital to be properly trained in its trading activities

Yeah we should know about when to stop trading with Demo and we should start trading with Live account to gain the proper knowledge of Market Trends.

demo has some different results then real account but then also you should start with demo account first. Then to face the real account one can have small deposit account for experience.

demo has some different results then real account but then also you should start with demo account first. Then to face the real account one can have small deposit account for experience.

Yeah, the result may be different, but it gives us the experience that we need to start live trading, thus demo is must before entering into the live trade.

Demo will give the experience of live account only when you treat your demo account as a real one, if you dont then there is no meaning of practicing demo account year or 2 year.