• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What is the Demo account for you?

The Demo account is more like a practicing account where the trader has the opportunity to learn, build a strategy or develop/modify an already existing one without the fear of losing his money.

However, it means different things to different people, some see the Demo account as a place worth spending their time while others, though the minority see it as just a Demo with no act of commitment. This is seen simply because there is no physical investment in it.

Which of the categories of traders are you, those who take the Demo serious and important or the opposite.

As per me demo account is like trainer or teacher we helps in understanding hoe trading is done, helps to learn building strategy, practicing lot and all this without having loss of single penny.

I take the demo seriously so I think all newbie should take it seriously too. Its a stepping stone to trading forex successfully in the future. You will trade with so much more success and efficiency after you have practiced for long hours in a demo. How can you trade if you have no knowledge of the technical aspects or gain any sort of experiences at all?

I see the Demo account as a safe haven for any trader. It is not just seen as the new trader's home or a place he just have to be but a place where skills are built, strategies formed and experiences developed. A trader can always get a lot of information online and pour it out in practice with the demo account.

A demo is very useful for newbie and from there that they will gain significant experiences in trading. Its easy to earn once you have learned how to trade from the technical points of it and also learn some experiences from losing and gain and such. A demo is very necessary for all new traders. No one can trade successfully without being successful first in a demo. You can test your skills there.

Demo account is just a way to study Forex, its main principles, as well as to learn all the functions of the platform that you use. If you want to gain practice I think the best way is to invest a little money and trade on real account, only in case of real trading you feel all the thrill of Forex trading.

As per my opinion demo account is the best and solid way for learning forex properly it will be the weapon to hit the market for gain profits but not only depends on it you should work in live market beside it.

I would recommend it to all newbie but as an old trader I get bored of the demo sometimes and I've not look back since cause I can use mini account to trade and practice but I no longer need to practice since I have gained a lot of experiences in the real market since then so I do not use demo cause its kind of boring but newbie should never pass up that chance cause it will help them out significantly to gain more experiences and knowledge and to make mistakes as well. We all need to pass up all of those mistakes with fake virtual money rather than real money for sure.

Yes you are right but i think for through out your bored time at the demo account some time for the newbies should work in live market for gather the better knowledge and also able to work in live market ans for the same they would be a well aware about it.

For me demo account is a place where I can experiment whatever i need. And from that i can make some strategies and gain knowledge. There are many things in forex trading so i check everything at demo account without any risk.

The Demo account is a practice area. It is the only safe training center I see in Forex where I have to go pour down all those internet and friends suggested techniques without expressing even the slightest fear of losing any dime. I see the Demo account as one of the criteria for success even when some do not think so.

Demo account is a place for me to grab some experience,in here i can learn how to make profit, and how to manage my emotion a bit and the most important is how to manage the risk also mastering the system/strategy that i followed from someone, that will help me to be a better trader, without demo account i am sure novice trader cannot learn well.

the demo account is the best place to make our experience by training with it and i think the best thing in the demo account is testing your strategy which you will trade with it in the real account after ending training and testing in demo account

I think, Demo account can also be a place where the trader can try out different market conditions. It doubles to be a place where you can see how you will fair well when you try to trade in adverse market conditions or when you wish to trade against the trend of the market.

The Demo account is more like a practicing account where the trader has the opportunity to learn, build a strategy or develop/modify an already existing one without the fear of losing his money.

However, it means different things to different people, some see the Demo account as a place worth spending their time while others, though the minority see it as just a Demo with no act of commitment. This is seen simply because there is no physical investment in it.

Which of the categories of traders are you, those who take the Demo serious and important or the opposite.
Im starting forex with demo account. Test my strategy and my money management for 6 month. After that im deposit real money..:)

6 months is quite a good duration of time for a trader to give himself to learn in the Demo account. Remember also that commitment is another factor that plays a great role. If you must learn, then good to learn well with dedication.

Demo account is a place to practice. I really don't like to loss money in forex so I tried to spend most of my time in demo instead in real account. I do know I can grow my account and become a big time trader if I only know how to master enough trading skills and become a big time trader.

You can gain alot of experience in demo account. Before you deposit the real money you can try demo acc from each broker. In few broker they have demo account contest and you can win real money.

Demo account for me is the best place to practice. No risk involve since we use virtual money. Once we are get margin call, we can open new account. However, though no risk involve, better we are keep serious by practice in demo account. We need to understand how to market work and define the strategy to deal with any type of market situations.

Demo account is simply the type of account which your broker provide you to trade with because in as much as I know its the account for making proper analysis and gaining good prospect and knowledge to trade