• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What is the Demo account for you?

Demo will give the experience of live account only when you treat your demo account as a real one, if you dont then there is no meaning of practicing demo account year or 2 year.

In my opinion what you are saying won't be possible in most cases. Demo is demo and real is real. There are difference and it depends on different types of traders how to utilize them.

Demo accounts are the perfect place for the traders to practice because its a platform were we can test our strategies and new plans so that we can be more confident and can grab the success in real field.

Demo trading is extremely important to acquire all basic fundamental knowledge as a newcomer. But, practically by and large newcomers don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all. According to my trading experience, we the beginners have to trade in demo account minimum 6 months for gathering all fundamental information which is very supportive to continue live trading in a proper way.

Maybe main difference between demo and real is about psychology trading, usually in demo will not involved emotion, but in real account usually will involved emotion and many trader although success in demo but fail in real with one reason included emotion in real account messed up plan trading and system trading

Yeah. That's right. It happened with me as well when I was new. lol Nothing to be ashamed about. We learn from our experiences and that's what counts in the long run.

Demo is the best way to learn about the Forex Trading. and that too without losing any money. It is the best way to learn how to make money, but only if you take it seriously.

I also emphasis on demo account but not for all time, the newcomers we have lost interest after passing a sometimes, so we can start mini account instead of demo trading. it will be better for us to gain more experience or live knowledge . we can use high leverage in demo to see the performance how it works.

Demo account could be quite helpful if you take it seriously and put all your efforts in it, as if your real money is on the table. You need to think that you are losing real money when you lose with Demo.

A demo account is good for getting to know forex, but even more crucial is to know when to depart the demo and switch to a real account, otherwise you can get stuck on a demo for a long time and never become a trader.

the demo is only for a learning tool for those who are new to market and don't having an idea of the market and want to see how a market works. But after demo practice one should not directly jump to big real account.

According to my trading experience I think basically before starting my demo trading account I read so many trading eBooks! In addition, I used my demo trading account for 1 year and 3 months! In addition, I made my trading foundation in my demo trading account! In addition, of course I am very hopeful about my success! I know it’s hard but not impossible!

Demo Trading is the first step, then you would just do small investments in Forex Market, which could help you to understand the market better without losing more money in it.

Everyone at one point started with forex, got their first experience on it, so they are definately useful. But all the psychological fears and preconceved ideas depend on the trader's personal traits.

Demo is not only for the novice traders! Right now, I am using my live account but till now I am active on demo service! Why? For the reason that, to improve success ratio by my trading strategy! Right now I am working with 3 different trading strategies here! On the other hand, I used my demo for 9 months before starting my live trading! No way to avoid demo trading service at all!

Those who sit on a demo account and don't switch to a real account with time become analytics that never started trading with real money, but teach everyone else how to trade correctly)

You can participate on demo contest after using general demo service! If you are a fresher, then monthly or weekly demo trading contest wouldn’t be helpful to use! By the way, I have no experience on demo contest! I opened my live account directly after practicing my demo account for 7 months! In addition, now don’t need to use demo!

If we can be serious in the demo accounts ,we can definitely make good progress here in the Forex business field and for that with real trading ,we should trade in demos also so that we can be updated.

Demo accounts are like God to me because with them we can increase our trading potential and can increase the ability to trade better in the live trading and like that we can be a successful trader one day.