• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What is the best time frame?

i think there is no future on trading, it just a short time approach , make knowledge and bring profit very rapidly. those who make plan about trading ultimately loss from this market place.

All time frames are good if you know how to know use it. It depends on your strategy and trading plans. Some prefer 15min charts some prefer D1 charts. A trader should find out which time frames he understands the most.

All time frames are good if you know how to know use it. It depends on your strategy and trading plans. Some prefer 15min charts some prefer D1 charts. A trader should find out which time frames he understands the most.
In my opinion higher time frame give more accurate information than shorter time frame. However, some trading like scaling deal with only shorter time frame.

I think it is better to do swing trading from intraday. If you trade with this formula, it is possible to trade by controlling emotions.

This question reminds me of 'What is the best asset to trade?'. Come on, all the timeframes are just the timeframes, it depends on you and your trading strategy how to use them. Surely, I should say that you'd better to use several timeframes at a time in order to have the clear-cut idea of what is going on on the market.

Margin Level allows you to know how much of your funds are available for new trades. The higher the Margin Level, the more free Margin you have available to trade.

Traders can’t do so that’s why they don’t get any return. There should be valid reasons behind taking every single step. So, drive your passion through the right track so that it becomes precious for you.

I have been trading Forex for the last four years and still I feel I am a learner and taking lessons from my daily mistakes. I practice besides live trading to retain my trading expertise and to measure my performance as well.