• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What is the best time frame?

No best or worst time frame. Each of them have own function. Small time frame use to measuring volatility and enabling scalper to catch profit from every of ups and downs. While high time frame have function to reduce the noise and unnecessary movement in small time frame. In order to enabling traders to see the real major trend direction.
no body doubt you about this because in as much as I know the small time frame can also be used to trade news and that is just all which is what I know,but all we are saying here is that its very risky for the newbie to trade in he small time frame and they need time to understand this time fame very well

and I also like the big time frame as well if you chose to trade in the smaller time frame to be sincere you are not going to get anything good because all your trade will base on luck and we know the effect of putting your trade into luck you will loss than gaining scalping is not even adviceable for people with low level knowledge
Well, we can say that analyzing from a high time frame might seem better and safer for a trader but it still depends on the e'er understanding and how much the trader understands the market sentiment. Higher time frames give you more chance to read the data widely than trading from a lower or smaller time.

Because, H4 time frame will be for long term thus, you will have high target pips such as 100+ pips target since its good for that view and your long term plan of trading. While, for short term best is to have M15 whichever they are convenient to use.

According to me, if you are a short term trader, H1 is the best time frame for you! In addition, for the swing trader H4 is the perfect one! For positional traders, D1 is useful! By the way, I use multiple time frames in my trading.

Time frame in the char to classify data based on time, and adjustments to the method of trading with the time frame used would be better yet so that the required data is indeed in accordance with the required

For me H1 is the best time frame! Because I am a part time trader! I can’t hold a trade position for such a long time! On the other hand, I can use maximum intraday trend by using H1 time frame, so it’s the best time frame to me!

For me trading H4 is the most convenient. I went through my trading history and found out that my most successful deals were with H4.

This can best determined by your own process of trading, with regard to me I handle usually H4 to find your daily fashion chain downright however I use H1 with the questions on admittance, occasionally I benefit from M15 by I would like business as scalper.

Every trader has his own choice and comfort. Some traders use all the time frame to get the market vibes then take entry in a certain time frame like H1 or H4. I personally do not go below D1. I take my entry on D1. You have to find out by yourself which one you understand the most.

For me trading H4 is the most convenient. I went through my trading history and found out that my most successful deals were with H4.

There are less noises on the H4 chart and what matters most is when you can make most of your money. I guess you are a swing trader. So how long do you keep your trades open?

I tried different ones but chose H4, as it's more convenient and better to control there.

Wise choice. Traders should choose where they are comfortable with. Also H4 chart has less noise and from your choice of chart I believe you are doing swing trading. It's all good as long as you are profitable.

Wise choice. Traders should choose where they are comfortable with. Also H4 chart has less noise and from your choice of chart I believe you are doing swing trading. It's all good as long as you are profitable.

According to me, h4 is the most decent trading chart for doing long-term trading! I see, the trend is more stable here rather than lower time frames like H1, M30. That’s why, I like to use H4 with D1.

According to me, h4 is the most decent trading chart for doing long-term trading! I see, the trend is more stable here rather than lower time frames like H1, M30. That’s why, I like to use H4 with D1.

Well if it makes you profitable then so be it. I like H4 chart but it is not my main focus. Swing trading is not my way of trading and I try to get in to a trade and exit on the same day.

For beginners D1 and H4 is the best. Lower time frame is very much volatile. Yes you will get the result quick. But for trading psychology plays the important role. Higher time frame helps more to build a good trading psychology. In lower time frame you tend to do over analysis and overtrade which are bad for trading.

For beginners D1 and H4 is the best. Lower time frame is very much volatile. Yes you will get the result quick. But for trading psychology plays the important role. Higher time frame helps more to build a good trading psychology. In lower time frame you tend to do over analysis and overtrade which are bad for trading.

Agree with you, yes these 2 time frames are very much crucial; since I am a trend based trader so my favorite time frame is D1 then H4 & H1.

It depends on your approach towards the market and your trading style as well. By the way, my favorite timeframe is 4 hours as I have strong grip on it. I get the opportunities every week on typical currency pairs of my interest. What else one would want apart from it!

I individually think it's a relative question to answer since each forex trader will have different opinion and different trading needs. It will be dependent on the trading strategies and needs of a trader. Most excellently a forex trader should consider the benefits that he is receiving from the trading in various time frames. However, as a scalper, I like to choose short term investment horizon so that I can keep my trading risk free as much as possible.

On my trading strategy! H4 is the best! Because, I get maximum profit ratios when I trade based on the H4 time frame! Besides, sometimes I need to use D1 as well.

It depends on the trading strategy. Long-term trader often uses daily, weekly, and monthly charts. Short term or swing trader prefer using the hourly or daily charts. An intraday trader or scalper consider minute to hourly timeframe.