• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What is the best time frame?

This can best determined by your own process of trading, with regard to me I handle usually H4 to find your daily fashion chain downright however I use H1 with the questions on admittance, occasionally I benefit from M15 by I would like business as scalper.

I think the best time frame differs according to the strategy of the forex trader. For example if a forex trader wants to trade using scalping strategy then such trader should have to use low time frames. But when a trader will trade in long term strategy then a trader have to select higher time frames usually H1 or H4.

It depends of trading strategy and style. For short term trading ( eg. scalping, day trading) you can use smaller time frames,in contrast if you trade long term strategy you should use bigger time frame.

Actually, I am not using any of one. I am doing manual trading that’s good for me. According to me, the best time for trading in a day first 4 hr and last 3 hr.

We can use charts with time frames ranging from 5 mins to about a month. The time frame we use depends upon our strategy and trading style. When we want to scalp we can use smaller time frame. When I want to invest in gold with a long term view I use charts with weekly time frame. News trading can be done with daily charts and indicators.

Well it really depends on what currencies you trade. I trade from 8am to 5pm UST cause that's when new york opens and is probably when the market is most volatile.

I rarely find those traders who use of D1 or weeks chart. I guess that's really applicable for the small time traders and just good for the big investors. Since, for us we can usually have day or scalping strategy which only requires most of the time 15M and H1 time frames are convenient to use.

I think all of them are helpful to determine the fundamentals behind the price movement but you will need a particular chart for your particular type of investments. If you;re a scalper, indeed you need a short term frame like m1 or m15 or m30 or h1 to look at all the time. I think I look at everything and it helps me cause I can look at m1 but I get a clearer view at h1 and h1 is the best frame for me as it tells me long and short term prices curves.

Best time frame are different for different trader's strategies.those traders who like Short term benefits make short term strategies some traders like long term benefits make long term strategies.so some traders like to use M15, M30 and some traders use H1 or H4...

I always use M1 or M15. As I look for short trade, it gives me a good idea. Those who looks for little bit longer term trading, they keep frame at H4 or more. But as per necessary i can make my strategy on my time frame.

Time frame should be selected purely based on trading style. A scalper should opt for extremely short time frames such as M5 or M15. On the other hand, an intraday trader should use 1H or 4H charts. A swing trader usually looks into 4H and daily charts. A long term trader on the other hand uses daily and monthly charts. Usually, a trader uses a higher and a lower time frame chart together to confirm signal. As long as the signal indicated by both charts are the same, the trader enters into a trade.

I think time frame is depend on a person how much one wants to analyze and trade. As per me we should try to prefer long time frame as it help in deep analyses.

Since i do scalping in 75% of my trade then i prefer M1 , maybe this is too much for many traders but usually i hold at long 5 minutes for my open position so that is why i prefer M1 to M5 according to my preference. And when i do long term trading i will prefer H4 or D1 time frame.

When trader wants to choose his or her time frame, it should be according to the strategy of trading that he or she is using. A short time frame us good for the traders who are trading in a short period. The scalpers here will operate in the m1, m5, m15 and so on ad so forth.

The best time frame tor a trader to trade will surely depend on his trading strategy. Basically, all time frames are good for any trader to trade in. That which forms the best lies on the type of trader he is and the strategy he uses in trading.

i prefer in my trading to trade with the big time frames like H4 time frame because the trend will be more clear with this like of time frame and also to be more sure of my technical analysis i am trading with daily time frame and my advice for the newbie try to avoid trading with small time frames like M5 or M1 because it is not suitable for the good technical analysis

and I also like the big time frame as well if you chose to trade in the smaller time frame to be sincere you are not going to get anything good because all your trade will base on luck and we know the effect of putting your trade into luck you will loss than gaining scalping is not even adviceable for people with low level knowledge

and I also like the big time frame as well if you chose to trade in the smaller time frame to be sincere you are not going to get anything good because all your trade will base on luck and we know the effect of putting your trade into luck you will loss than gaining scalping is not even adviceable for people with low level knowledge
yes this is my opinion too about the big time frames because i suffered from trading with small time frame which is just trading with luck and the movement of the price is very quick in short time frame which make you afraid from loss and close your position after any loss

yes this is my opinion too about the big time frames because i suffered from trading with small time frame which is just trading with luck and the movement of the price is very quick in short time frame which make you afraid from loss and close your position after any loss
you need to consider the sudden spark in the forex market when the spark occur the trade become tension as new trend is about taking place.
but when he look if the trade was made in smaller time frame you see that the spark may risk up to 20-30pips \time but in higher time frame the movement is always slow thus giving you more time to look at things

No best or worst time frame. Each of them have own function. Small time frame use to measuring volatility and enabling scalper to catch profit from every of ups and downs. While high time frame have function to reduce the noise and unnecessary movement in small time frame. In order to enabling traders to see the real major trend direction.