• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What is the actual monthly return in forex?

One can only aim at a given range. Forex just like any other business is one which you cannot state explicitely how much you would make with a particular time frame.

Yea, one can just only aim at a given range regarging the capital been used to trade. However some trading systems also determines what someone can earn if traded as said. Some traders who have skills getting different monthly return.

Yes, profits and returns are quite depends on the capital invested. And then it depends on time using for trading. Overall there are many factors which decides how much you can earn in a month.

Actually there are big time traders who try and set out the minimum amount they try to hit and work towards achieving that but doesn't mean they hit this target all the time.

As forex trading is a risky business, so we can not all that predict the particular figure that we can earn as our profit monthly. Because loose is inevitable, so that is why we just have to learn more about forex trading so that our loose will not be more than our profit because it is a business too

Yes, we cannot figure out that how much we can earn through one trading, but we can set a target. Though loss is inevitable, we can lower the chances of loss and earn more money. We can set a average monthly target. But we cannot say exact amount of earning.

the persons who are newbies in forex have some actual monthly return as they are greedy and have no source of better experience so was the reason that their actual monthly income is defficience and they become weak

At forex trading income depends on the trade. It can be hourly, daily, weekly, monthly or any period. Whenever you complete a trade, you get the result and the money if you earn profit. And for the newbies, it is quite difficult to get good earnings.

At forex trading income depends on the trade. It can be hourly, daily, weekly, monthly or any period. Whenever you complete a trade, you get the result and the money if you earn profit. And for the newbies, it is quite difficult to get good earnings.

Yes and we can still take it cumulatively on a monthly basis. Just the same way some brokers that give daily reports of the market will still give you a monthly summary of all your transactions within the month.

Forex trading is a good and lucrative business. Meaning it is profitable and the earnings are unlimited. There can not be a certain amount on what one can earn per month because it depends on knowledge and capital.

Sure, Forex is not a fixed earning business and one would hardly know what to earn. Most times we even get more than we had earlier programmed to earn and that is to say that provided your capital is constant, the amount you can earn depends on how the market is.

Really I can't calculate my monthly return. It all depends on the persons trading ability. Some people are able to make more than hundred percent of their investment and this because they're knowledgeable in forex trading.

Really I can't calculate my monthly return. It all depends on the persons trading ability. Some people are able to make more than hundred percent of their investment and this because they're knowledgeable in forex trading.

Well, to calculate the monthly return, you have to keep note of every trading. That can you see at last of the month and calculate. But if you want to estimate your monthly income, then it will be very difficult.

Well, to calculate the monthly return, you have to keep note of every trading. That can you see at last of the month and calculate. But if you want to estimate your monthly income, then it will be very difficult.

At first the monthly return needs to be caculated with our plan and the capital we are to use while trading. Therefore . The monthly income has many factors that determines its amount. But more essentially we will need to work more hard on pur knowledge for that is the head factor that determines the monthly return.

At first the monthly return needs to be caculated with our plan and the capital we are to use while trading. Therefore . The monthly income has many factors that determines its amount. But more essentially we will need to work more hard on pur knowledge for that is the head factor that determines the monthly return.

I don't think that it is possible to remember all the tradings for a month. So it is better to keep notes. And if you keep note then you don't need plan to calculate. For that mathematical skill is enough. As we are not doing any fixed salary job, so it is never possible to say how much you will earn in a month.

Monthly returns depend on the amount of money that you can add into the system. that is something you should consider while paying the real account fees that you are going to be investing. some of the time it would not be easy for the people to understand that amount. but overall we have to manage either way.

Yes, it is obvious that it is very difficult to understand for the newbie as well as good trader to estimate the monthly income. But keeping the track records of the trading, you can calculate it.

You can only get a rough estimate of it, yes within a particular range but guessing it with certainty is just impossible because it varies most times and depending on how the market was within the days of the month or how many public holidays that come in between which hindered some of the days you would have traded.

You can only get a rough estimate of it, yes within a particular range but guessing it with certainty is just impossible because it varies most times and depending on how the market was within the days of the month or how many public holidays that come in between which hindered some of the days you would have traded.

Yes, you are right. There are many factors involved while trading. It becomes impossible to remember all the things throughout a month. Hence keeping notes are very useful.

Monthly return depends on the ability of a trader. It has got nothing to do with forex market. A smart and flexible trader can continuously reap returns from the forex market. It is the dedication, mind control and patience that matters most in trading. As long as a trader is willing to attain those virtues, profit can be made without any limits.

Monthly returns depend on the amount of money that you can add into the system. that is something you should consider while paying the real account fees that you are going to be investing. some of the time it would not be easy for the people to understand that amount. but overall we have to manage either way.

I do agree with you, but for me to be called as decent earning then i must say it is about $500 to $550 per month, why? because many people join forex only to get better lifes, and with offline jobs i can even get lower than that, so to make forex worthed for me that amount is the actualy monthly return for me.