• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What is the actual monthly return in forex?

That's just it,since it is not consistent,there is no actual monthly income forex trading,there would be times that a trader would be loosing to forex trading and there are times that the trader would be making profits,what is really matters is to keep making profits and not aiming for an exact amount in a month.

Some traders have their own ideal amount, but from what i see it is about 1%-50% per month, that is what they usually targetted for me 5%-25% is the ideal amount if i already trade and reach 5% usually i feel satsified with my result for one month

Then you can agree with me that it does not have a monthly return because of the inconsistencies. Even when some traders aim at such, there are still some who might incur losses.

Even judging it analytically, you can agree with me that if one aims at between 1-50%, then that word ACTUAL which the thread starter used would have been useless, so for me, there is no actual monthly return or expectation, only ranges.

there will be no such kind of fixed income trading in forex market because the market always moves dinamically, we may get huge in such month but we may not get same result in the next month, try to trade as best we can do and gain profit as best as we can and stay away from gambling the market to survive

Yes, that's right. Because, it's not like ROI or have the fixed job that has the fixed salary. It's an investments that we will have here the target and eventually has the chance of making losses also so, it's not have the actual earnings monthly or daily and will just have the target monthly profit.

Yes,it earnings are not ROI,so it can't be fixed,I think sindarin has a point too,if a trader is good in trading,then the trader should have a range of the profits he can make in a month. Let's say 1 - 50%. With this range I think I can say that the trader is earning monthly.

there will be no such kind of fixed income trading in forex market because the market always moves dinamically, we may get huge in such month but we may not get same result in the next month, try to trade as best we can do and gain profit as best as we can and stay away from gambling the market to survive
Yes, and if a trader is keen on trading with caution and try as much not to gamble it out, you discover that that trader can set a range for himself and work towards achieving it. There are traders you see that will tell you they have a range of monthly profit from 10-50% and you will be surprised, each month, they work towards that feat and their profit most times hits the range.

Yes, and if a trader is keen on trading with caution and try as much not to gamble it out, you discover that that trader can set a range for himself and work towards achieving it. There are traders you see that will tell you they have a range of monthly profit from 10-50% and you will be surprised, each month, they work towards that feat and their profit most times hits the range.

yes, targeting monthly profit rather than daily profit sometimes bring stability in our trading activity because mostly daily traders just eagerly wants to collecting profit as much as they can without setting up the target and usually turned in to bad trading habits that leads them for loss

yes, targeting monthly profit rather than daily profit sometimes bring stability in our trading activity because mostly daily traders just eagerly wants to collecting profit as much as they can without setting up the target and usually turned in to bad trading habits that leads them for loss

And you find out that most times, that is the major reason some traders prefer trading in a long term rather than short term. When you set a range for yourself on monthly basis, you can liken it to the salary you receive as a worker since it is something you can target at and be almost sure you may likely hit that range.

Forex trading is not a 10 to 5 job. It is something like business. Profit totally depends on how much you invest and your strategy. And also remember that if your strategy gets wrong then you can get loses.

Monthly earning in forex varies, it is in upward and downward movement. You can not have a particular amount that will be your monthly profit, some time in foex you will profit well while another time you might loose also.

Sky is the limit. It totally depends on how much you are investing, how much dedication you are giving. And your strategy also plays an important role in earning. It will decide that are you earning a good profit or suffering a huge loss.

Montly limit is dependent on the amount that you can add into the forex. if you can't add much money into the forex then you are going to be suffering there as well. I just don't understand that sometimes you need to manage that returns are dependent on the money you add.

Montly limit is dependent on the amount that you can add into the forex. if you can't add much money into the forex then you are going to be suffering there as well. I just don't understand that sometimes you need to manage that returns are dependent on the money you add.

Money plays an important role. More you add capital, more you use the advantage of leverage and more you can earn profit.

Yes, capital is what makes ssense in the market. the more the capital higher the way we are going to be making money. the strategy is about making long term approach and selling the assest when we are making some good money. it works most of the time there.

If you want to earn quick money or trying for long term investment, strategy is also very important at every aspect. Whether you are investing huge or small capital.

I think thaat part is totally dependent on how much you are going to add into the forex trading. You add more money and make more money in return. It would give you some good returns based on your activity. I personally don't think that forex is a good way to be rely on.

At every business you will get pros and cons. Its totally depended on the person's experience and skills. If I have no experience in some business, then I can say that it is not a good way for me to rely on that business. But that doesn't mean that it is not the geed business to rely on for everybody.

The monthly return should be the profits being made, but thenn, it depends on some factor like, what the trade used as capital, some traders make use of forum bonus which come less monthly return. Also the knowledge of a trader also determines the profits that a trader can procure monthly.

One can only aim at a given range. Forex just like any other business is one which you cannot state explicitely how much you would make with a particular time frame.

Yes, it is true that there is no fixed earning at forex trading. But according to your skill and investment capacity , it is decided that how much you can earn in a day.