• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What is the actual monthly return in forex?

Actual Monthly return? well i think that is depend on the person who trade, there are some of traders that can get 100% of their investment in a month, that is because they have good experience and also good skills to support them and make them reach BEP of their investment faster.

There is no fixed monthly return even if two traders that have been earning well on forex have to same kind amount of investment and even strategy, it doesn't mean it will happen the same amount of profit. It would still depend on how often he would trade and what his goal and other factors.

Actual Monthly return? well i think that is depend on the person who trade, there are some of traders that can get 100% of their investment in a month, that is because they have good experience and also good skills to support them and make them reach BEP of their investment faster.

Thanks for reply but i have found many expert suggest don't invest 100% capital in any market so it's possible to invest 100% ?

Realistically, having a 100% return means that they must be really good traders then. I'm curious, how'd you get this statistic btw?

monthly returns we get from forex trade depends on the capabilities that we have and also from the large amount of capital that we have, if we have good ability and also a large amount of capital to, then we can get a substantial monthly returns of the trade forex and we also do not have to take a high risk to be able to get the monthly returns

Forex business will not have Fixed earnings or profits. Because, in this business, you will have profits or losses. You can gain huge profits in one day and there are days that you will not gain any. So, you can't calculate or compute what will be your actual monthly profits even daily profits.

The returns in the forex depends on how much real account we are adding into the account. that is why we have to see that monthly returns are not that easy to manage and get. there seems to be something to consider there with the forex if we are going to be working on it for earning.

If you do trading with money management its return is just 1 to 2 percent monthly . with good experience and trading skill this return can be improve . For new traders it is difficult to get smart return from their investment. More depends on your ability and high investment that can bring good profit. Professional; trader earn a lot of money from forex . In start its results are in low earning.

for newbies it would be hard to make profit at all. so most of the time newbies would make losses than profit so it is more important to learn more than just to focus on how much newbies would get monthly on forex trading. if they have been able to learn well that they would make profit already.

Depends if you aim for big ones or the small profits. Or if you have the sufficient capital and right trading strategy for you that will help you in your analysis. Everyone face their losses and what it looks like that every newbie will going to experience it as early as possible. Thus, the actual profits can't be determined.

10% or 5% per month? actually this is the amount that i saw so far, many traders prefer this rate. since they think it is easier to reach and to maintain return like that one is easier too, so they will gain long term benefit of earning in forex.

Not bad i am earning good money in forex . may be that is less for others but for me that is more than enough . a $4 to $5 every day is more than enough for me . since i am a student i will not get much time to trade with forex . so i will just move on with short positions and i am happy with it .

That's good if you can make daily profits as I doubt that we can make it consistently. But still that's my target even before that if I can make at least 5-10 dollars daily or at least in some days then, it will be a good sign that I can earn decently. But then, monthly will still different target and yet, we can't assure of same profits gained monthly.

Monthly return is equal to sum of investments on trades and profits. I've still had any return because I've been still deep in losses. When I get money in next month, you will try it again.

Theres no specific monthly return in forex. I think the capital used in trading affects the amount of profits made in a month. The exchange value of the stock market also affects the profits that can be made in a month.

That's very correct,there is no specific monthly return in forex trading,traders doesn't even know if they would make profit or not. You can only expect monthly return when you know that you are so sure that you would be making profits at all times.

Exactly, all we can do is expect an estimated monthly income depending on the amount of profits or return we are expecting to have at the end of the month. The monthly Expected return may also depend on the amount invested; the higher the amount used to trade, the higher the return we expect at the end of the month.

The actual monthly return you earn from Forex varies from trader to trader. People have their target about trading and they tend to work on it through consistent trading. The returns you get on trading depends upon your skills and experience as well as how much capital you invested in it.

The actual monthly return you earn from Forex varies from trader to trader. People have their target about trading and they tend to work on it through consistent trading. The returns you get on trading depends upon your skills and experience as well as how much capital you invested in it.
Some traders have their own ideal amount, but from what i see it is about 1%-50% per month, that is what they usually targetted for me 5%-25% is the ideal amount if i already trade and reach 5% usually i feel satsified with my result for one month