• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What do you do while you trade?

Trade according to your trading strategy. Avoid advice that may induce you to second-guess your positions or forsake your strategies entirely. You spent time studying and developing your approach. Don't allow someone else's remarks to undo all of your hard work. It makes no difference if a trader you respect says they will buy when your plan is to sell. You must follow your own strategy. That is the only way to determine what works best for you while keeping your stress levels to a minimum.

Constantly altering your views based on what others say can lead to poor performance. Even the best traders make mistakes, so trust your own strategy.

I check the movements of the prices of currency and I try to stay as calm as I can. I follow the plan that I have made for myself and stick to it. I try not to get distracted by different emotions.

I trade at my preferable day and time as I focus on 2 major currency pairs. While trading I stay very serious and focused. But sometimes for fun I do scalping. Scalping is just an entertainment for me.
Focus is needed indeed, we can't afford any distractions or be carried away because our precious funds are at stake. I give no room for distractions while I trade.