• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What do you do while you trade?

Actually, I do everything before opening a trade. But actually I have nothing to do after opening the trade except supervising it. Even though sometimes I check other pairs and signals from other brokers to compare it with the one I already held to make a judgment.
We will need to learn trading in a way so that our income from this business can also get increased.

I always try not to pay attention to charts after I opened a position for example. Such a decision was made because of negative emotions which come to your mind as soon as you have opened position. The graphic start going in a wrong way and you are getting disappointed. This is the worst thing for a trader actually. In my opinion, traders have to distract from the charts when they are trading. Of course, it's pretty difficult because you are so curious whether th position win or lose, but the matter here is to keep a distance between you and negative thoughts and emotions.

Music all the way, slow calm music to help me think properly. But I usually reduce the volume to the minimum.
I choose "sleep music" for this, no no, I don't fall asleep, it's just that this kind of music is very calm and gives peace of mind when trading or watching the market.

I mostly do my research part before opening any new trade position! In my live trading I mostly need to know the market trend, so I identify the support/resistant levels, and the strength of the current market trend! Besides, I also consider the important news sessions!

I mostly do my research part before opening any new trade position! In my live trading I mostly need to know the market trend, so I identify the support/resistant levels, and the strength of the current market trend! Besides, I also consider the important news sessions!
To open new trades we will need to make use of a trading plan that is easy to understand.

Though while trading our focus should be on trading itself, it is very natural to get distracted. I often find myself eating or taking a nap, and the latter never ends well.

I buy a trader then set a target and SL and go out of home. It’s because if I keep staring at the chart, it will carry an extra degree of pressure for me. That’s why I follow the strategy of ‘’buy and forget’. And I found this strategy to be very helpful.

I buy a trader then set a target and SL and go out of home. It’s because if I keep staring at the chart, it will carry an extra degree of pressure for me. That’s why I follow the strategy of ‘’buy and forget’. And I found this strategy to be very helpful.
When we are doing our trades with the help of the stop loss settings then the losses will remain as limited.

Being a scalper I always prefer studying the charts and identifying the patterns and making my trades accordingly. I do not prefer trading if the fluctuation in the market is very high.

Being a scalper I always prefer studying the charts and identifying the patterns and making my trades accordingly. I do not prefer trading if the fluctuation in the market is very high.
I am doing my Forex Trading with the ECN Forex Broker FXOpen Markets and they allow me to do News Trading and Scalping :D

I just concentrate on my trading chart. Traders should stick to demo trading at least one year because it takes time for a newbie trader to understand Forex very well and this knowledge doesn’t grow in a day. Ignoring demo account can never be a good option for traders because it lowers their skill level.

I take out 4 to 6 hours per day for trading, and before sitting to trade, I prepare all the essential stuff and make myself a good coffee. Then when I start trading, I keep a track on the price movements, read current price indicators, signals, and charts, and keep an update on the news.

I take out 4 to 6 hours per day for trading, and before sitting to trade, I prepare all the essential stuff and make myself a good coffee. Then when I start trading, I keep a track on the price movements, read current price indicators, signals, and charts, and keep an update on the news.
With the proper help of demo trading accounts we can earn more income from our trading systems.

Internet has made the learning process quite easier than ever before. However, traders have resources but don’t have to mindset to utilize the available opportunity. It keeps a trader lag behind a bit. Traders can read e-books, watch video tutorials and follow other things to develop their knowledge.

I trained myself to be serious when my trades are open. So, I keep a track of the price charts and the trading movement when my trade is open. Also I have set custom notification settings on my mobile to notify me whenever a political, and economic news is broadcasted so that I can be updated fundamentally also.