• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What do you do while you trade?

ProTrader

Forex Supporter
Trading Forex - watch the news, read the charts, etc. are the most boring. I do focus on trading but I do let my mind fresh by listen to music, mostly instrument music. It's really a good way to clean your mind.

What do you do while you trade? Do you play music, or do other more interesting activities?

The answer may also depends on trading type. I mainly trade on H1 or H4 charts but for traders who trade on M1 or M5, I guess they must be focus and can do nothing except looking the charts all the time while trading. :p

I trade at my preferable day and time as I focus on 2 major currency pairs. While trading I stay very serious and focused. But sometimes for fun I do scalping. Scalping is just an entertainment for me.

when i trade then i first understand the rate of the market is increasing or decreasing after that i decided to do the trading properly and earn money easy and better way so to start it we must have some knowledge about it

I look at the chart and then at the currency pl to see if its going well. I would then make my decisions if its not going well. You have to if you're doing it for the long term or short or if you didn't use stop loss. I got to make my decisions cause I didn't use take profit. Sometimes, its better to let it ride and then cut it off instead of guessing your tp cause its hard to guess. I look at the screen the entire time and make sure that things go the way I want them to go.

I don't have the time to focus only on forex. I do other things while trading. I look at chart, news and also play music while trading and its really beautiful.

I concentrate on price movement when I trade in the market. I prefer not to get distracted. I am fully aware of the fact that subtle nuances of price movement can be understood by watching carefully and it will enable a trader to identify precise stop loss and take profit price next time when a trade is done in that currency pair. Thus, I will not allow any kind of diversions while trading in the market.

I concentrate on price movement when I trade in the market. I prefer not to get distracted. I am fully aware of the fact that subtle nuances of price movement can be understood by watching carefully and it will enable a trader to identify precise stop loss and take profit price next time when a trade is done in that currency pair. Thus, I will not allow any kind of diversions while trading in the market.
I think it is not good to do that, some professional traders call it "desire to trade".

We have to prepare everything before making decision in order that we won't be surprised when anything comes, either losses or profits.

In the past, I encountered a situation, I was losing 80 pips but luckily, I was not online when it was happening. Later, I came back and saw that my trade was normal again.

I think it is not good to do that, some professional traders call it "desire to trade".

We have to prepare everything before making decision in order that we won't be surprised when anything comes, either losses or profits.

In the past, I encountered a situation, I was losing 80 pips but luckily, I was not online when it was happening. Later, I came back and saw that my trade was normal again.

I am still in the same boat with him. That is a way I feel would be better for me to really understand more on how the movements are. Sometimes, I don't even turn on any music as I feel it will get me distracted and lose focus on how the charts move.

You will indeed bored when you have those activities to monitor the market, research, read news, think about your trades and to have control of your emotions. But then, this boring stuffs will make you profitable when you have done it properly and able to gain profits consistently. Just be patient in doing those things.

I had many activities while trading.I analyze market first and see charts before trading and with open positions I have to remain more active to see my profit or loss. If I ignore any move it can be a loss for me.So I monitor my trades regularly.For my relaxation I use to listen music too.

I am still in the same boat with him. That is a way I feel would be better for me to really understand more on how the movements are. Sometimes, I don't even turn on any music as I feel it will get me distracted and lose focus on how the charts move.
That's what we should keep practice believing in our plan, and never be fearful due to any reason, even if some experts trade against us. However, it is useless to believe when we don't have anything (knowledge and experience), therefore understand the nature of market is important.

Concetration is the number one above the other, we trade in forex which have so many possibilities and even with one second slip we can loss our profit, so that is why it is better if we stay focus with our trading, so we can grab each profit that we made and of course minimize the risk.

I mean sometimes, some of my trade take the entire day so basically, I can walk around and then do some work out, watch a movie on another screen, texting on the phone, scratch my head, do some face stretching cause it gets really tight. Yep, there are many things to do while I wait for my trade like laundry and garbage and walk my dog sometimes even.

@jackcm, exactly, it doesn't make any sense to believe in an empty brain. Rather than have a self confidence over nothing you have as skills, keep an eye on your positions and trade rather than look for past time activities.

while trading my main focus is on market watch . I usually want to to do instant trading so remain active and conscious. Music is another activity me as back ground that prevents from out door noise. I feel relax too with music when making trades.

I prefer to play some music while I trade. Watch some videos on my iPad and still be watchful of my positions. It could be boring to me to stay for a long time on the system without moving and walking around so I make use of the stop loss so much.

why i should do something when i trade? for me i will focus myself and all what i've got in forex into the trade that i do right now, and only if i already open and set take profit also set stop loss maybe i will relaxing a bit and if only i open only one currency pair

It will also depend on the trader and the level of understanding he has already. If he is good at using the automatic and defensive tools, then he might not necessarily have to manually watch his trades all the time. There is always a tendency that the tools helps him secure his positions.

Basically, many thing we can do to wait good entry moment or waiting our trades hit the target. We can choose to listening music, watch TV or movies, reading book, or even check economic news calender. If me, I am prefer to active post in forex forums. Besides adding knowledge, I get income too since some of forex forums give incentive for posting.

I also do same. I listen mostly to messages by my pastor and to music at times. I don't focus only on forex trading. I refresh my spirit with the word of God while i'm trading.