• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What benefit as a trader

actually quite a lot of benefits that we can get as a trader among others is that we can get more income from employment or other business other than that we also will have a good knowledge and experience in the trade and the ability that we can get our use to do other business and we do not need a lot of time to be able to trade and make a profit

Easy Trader:

EasyTrader is an easy-to-use web based trading platform, there are no downloads and you can access from anywhere with an internet connection. The platform provides trading access to the complete range of markets - forex, indices oil and gold. You can trade deal sizes as low as 1,000 base currency (also called microlots) and get the benefit of instant execution and guaranteed stops*.

New entrants to the forex market often favour EasyTrader. It's also well-liked by traders who move from location to location or operate behind firewalls. It provides access to the Autochartist chart pattern recognition system and permits careful order management for position entry and exit.

Forex Trading in India:forexbulls.com

the purpose of all investors business in currency dealing because they want cash and get more advantage from every dealing actions that they have here, and other advantage i think we don't have any manager and we can generate well just like some company do without need to keep our own home

The primary benefits as a trader is to be able to have a steady inccome as thats what every trader believes they can achieve before the starts forex trading,secondly by being a trader we also have the benefits of being more enlightened when it comes to economy news and updates.

I know many of us just feel that its hard to earn cash in currency dealing. We need to concentrate and we need to agree to the important points that in currency dealing we need to be competitive. We need to know how to take risk if we went really to be successful in currency dealing.

one can treat it as a full time job too, given the person has enough capital and expertise.forex trading can definitely provide an individual a decent amount of income monthly.

actually quite a lot of advantages that we can get as a investor among others is that we can get more earnings from career or other company other than that we also will have a excellent encounter and information in the company and the capability that we can get our use to do other company and we do not need lots of your time and energy and effort to be able to company and generate earnings

besides give us good potential income, currency trading also train us about a lot of thing related with psychology. in learning, we need to be patient and if everything goes wrong and make us frustrate, we should keep motivate our self to not surrender. while in trading, trader should overcome their fear, greed, anxiety and logical approach needed to not make us not rely on luck only every time. I think its some of benefit as a trader and if describe more, we will found more benefit.

A chance to make money in forex. This is what benefits us. I know its hard to make good income in forex and its really need hard work but once we do hard work the benefits are very obvious. We make profit. Last month I'm happy that I earn 330 dollars. Although its more like luck than real trade as this month I only earn 81 dollars.

without any experience any one can make money with Forex treading? i want to earn money but i dont no what to do in forex?? can any one help me over here

Of course, we will have the primary goal of having earnings and gain profits in Forex trading. That we can be financial stable and we will have found it as a good source of income or become even better way or earning and as a business. But we know that risks will be there.

one can treat it as a full time job too, given the person has enough capital and expertise.forex trading can definitely provide an individual a decent amount of income monthly.

with become a trader people will have chance to earn money from forex market, and then learn some basic thing about it too or advance thing about it, plus they will gain some economic knowledge from forex, and for sure stable income if they know how to trade well in forex

I know its difficult to create good earnings in currency trading and its really need effort but once we do effort the advantages are very apparent. We create benefit. Last 30 days I'm satisfied that I generate enough money. Although its more like fortune than actual business

ONe of the benefit I got so far in trading is that I gain confidence about earning online. That we are not only earning profit but have hopes that we can be successful also. So, I'm trying to always think positive so I will have this confidence to continue on trading, be always optimistic.

There is no other benefits i know about apart from that of earning a good amount for a living or for supportive motive so therefore there is nothing more though in addition we can as well be enlighten about economical stuffs because mostly forex trading deals with economic movements.

As a trader we are against the Forex market and its only our knowledge and skills that enables us to win in Forex Business. Forex is not an easy means to make money and without knowledge we are bound to fail in this Forex Business.

Forex trader will be having many benefits and i think leverage is one of the most good benefit of forex . here we can even start with a very small investment and that will be helping us to earn good income . And good thing about forex is it is equal to every one and it provided a equal chances to every one to earn but only skilled one will be making use of that chance .

we will have the main objective of having earnings and generate earnings in Currency dealing. That we can be economical constant and we will have discovered it as a excellent earnings or become even better way or making and as a company. But we know that threats will be there.