• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What benefit as a trader

What benefit as a trader
As a trader, you would want to grab the opportunity to earn lots of money and of course, start a trading career in Forex. The Forex market, as mentioned before, is the largest and the most liquid financial market in the world. Unlike the stock market and other financial market, Forex has no centralized location as it operates 24 hours a day at different locations around the world. Trades in this financial market are done through an electronic network.

In the past, because of the high financial requirements, Forex was only limited to large multinational corporations and financial institutions, such as banks. However, because of the advancement of the communications technology and also the existence of high speed internet, Forex in the late 90s is now available for everyone who is interested in trading in the Forex market.

forex trading can definitely provide an individual a decent amount of income monthly. one can treat it as a full time job too, given the person has enough capital and expertise.

Its main advantage is definitely a trader will be able to generate profit from anywhere, imagine these days will be very difficult to get a job as easy as forex tradiing, so many traders are attracted to forex trading

Forex trading can be one of the simplest ways to earn money. You can earn a lot more money as a Forex trader than you would working retail. You also do not have to worry about the hassles of a regular job. You are basically your own boss if you are a full time trader.

I guess its not the simplest way to earn money but its have high potential to earn good and huge profits depends on your capital. We know that trader will going to learn first the trading platform as well as to have some experience. I know that there's lot of benefits for trader not only making profits.

Gathering the knowledge and experience is surely not an easy feat but this will prove to be worth it when the profits become evident. The benefit is that you only need a computer and internet connection and can be able to choose your own working hours therefore giving you more time to enjoy life and family.

forex market operate for 24 hours and its make us able to choose the right time to trading. if someone have offline main job, they are not necessary to worry if not able to trade. so beside the potential money could be generated, forex trading activity will be not disturbing our main activity.

You will also get more time to do the things that you always wanted to do because you can now trade forex according to your own schedule as opposed to having a full-time job. What is important to note is that all this will not come in immediately because I am sure that a serious trader would not relax at the beginning of their trading career whilst they are learning.

ONe of the benefit I got so far in trading is that I gain confidence about earning online. That we are not only earning profit but have hopes that we can be successful also. So, I'm trying to always think positive so I will have this confidence to continue on trading, be always optimistic.

Just be positive even Forex trading is not easy at all it can be still a good source of your income online as there are some good traders who are making a living with their Forex trading as they are already a full time trader so we can also be successful.

I guess theirs only one thing a trader can benefit and that is making money. Lets face it. The only reason why we are in here is that we want to earn good amount of money. the more we spend in forex trading the more we earn the more we are happy that we are earning.

yeah we all want to earn well in forex. we are not just in forex just to have fun or to satisfy our curiousity. we wanted to get nice profit in forex because we want good source of income as well. so that is why we take forex seriously so that we would get a chance to be a successful trader one day also.

I guess theirs only one thing a trader can benefit and that is making money. Lets face it. The only reason why we are in here is that we want to earn good amount of money. the more we spend in forex trading the more we earn the more we are happy that we are earning.

Yes that's true that the major benefit that we get from trading is money. That is if you are really good enough. How about those who are in the losing end? What will they get if they can't get money? I think that aside from money, the experience that we get from trading could also be a benefit for us. The characteristics and skills that we have developed while trading could also be applicable in other fields so even if you lose, somehow you still have something in your pocket other than money.

Yes that's true that the major benefit that we get from trading is money. That is if you are really good enough. How about those who are in the losing end? What will they get if they can't get money? I think that aside from money, the experience that we get from trading could also be a benefit for us. The characteristics and skills that we have developed while trading could also be applicable in other fields so even if you lose, somehow you still have something in your pocket other than money.
The irony. lols. If you are earning money then that's mean you are gaining experience that means you develop skills and character on how to be successful in forex. But if you don't earn money in forex trading then what experience did you get? What knowledge did you gain? The mere fact that you loss money in forex is that you don't have enough knowledge, you don't have enough skills and most of all you don't gain any experience at all.

The irony. lols. If you are earning money then that's mean you are gaining experience that means you develop skills and character on how to be successful in forex. But if you don't earn money in forex trading then what experience did you get? What knowledge did you gain? The mere fact that you loss money in forex is that you don't have enough knowledge, you don't have enough skills and most of all you don't gain any experience at all.

Can you define what is experience my friend? Does the words "winning" part of the definition of the word experience? Well my friend for your benefit here is the definition of the word experience from the dictionary: "direct observation of or participation in events as a basis of knowledge."

So if you are not winning the you won't get any experience at all? I don't think so. It is in losing that we learn how to win. You can't appreciate better the feeling of winning if you haven't experience losing. It is not always in winning that you get the most out of forex but in the little things that affect you as a trader and as a person may it be in winning or losing.

Can you define what is experience my friend? Does the words "winning" part of the definition of the word experience? Well my friend for your benefit here is the definition of the word experience from the dictionary: "direct observation of or participation in events as a basis of knowledge."

So if you are not winning the you won't get any experience at all? I don't think so. It is in losing that we learn how to win. You can't appreciate better the feeling of winning if you haven't experience losing. It is not always in winning that you get the most out of forex but in the little things that affect you as a trader and as a person may it be in winning or losing.
Its seems you don't know how to read between the line. To make it simple and just use commonsense. If you are losing what experience do you gain? Browse and read back. As I'm pointing out that if you are losing then you don't gain experience. You only gain experience when you are winning.

Another point. If you have 1000 trades and 990 of those trade turn out at loss. Do you think you gain experience with those 990 loses? Of course not. The reason why you keep on losing because you don't gain any experience. Simple as that. Compare if you only trade 100 trade and 90 of those trade end up in profit. Now what make you think that he earn in 90 of this trade? Simply because he is gaining experience. Is it clearer now? Or still murky?

Well I dont really like Argument, forex is all about experience and knowledge with addition to skills so all I have to say now is that we should do our possible best to make sure that we get what it will take us to call our self a good trader so that the benefit of forex trading can easyly come by.
Benefit is just the profit and profit can only come when we have the right skills to succeed.

Well we should admit of our losses. Every trader will going to have their losses and for sure they will understand that its very important. Both making profits and losses are going to have purpose and benefits for a trader. Since losses are literally lose our money but then, its just money what we learn are mostly is in the trading psychology and others.

Well we should admit of our losses. Every trader will going to have their losses and for sure they will understand that its very important. Both making profits and losses are going to have purpose and benefits for a trader. Since losses are literally lose our money but then, its just money what we learn are mostly is in the trading psychology and others.
In my part I wish I can say its "just money" for me every cents loss is a big loss. I don't have enough and I can't afford to loss that's why I take forex trading seriously. Because for me losing is not an option. And I'm happy to say that each loss I make I gain twice profit and I'm happy to say that for 5 months now I'm making profit and I expand to have six active account. I guess its all about determination to succeed and not accept that in forex theirs what we called loses. Because for me a loss means failure.

That is indeed true any cents loss in forex trading is very big amount and can go a long way to make you know that you can as well make it big and avoid the lossess in forex through proper learning and good practice so the best thing is just for us to try our possible best and make sure that we practice very well in this business just to make it big

- - - Updated - - -

That is indeed true any cents loss in forex trading is very big amount and can go a long way to make you know that you can as well make it big and avoid the lossess in forex through proper learning and good practice so the best thing is just for us to try our possible best and make sure that we practice very well in this business just to make it big