• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What benefit as a trader

Profit. This is the benefit of being a good trader. But the down side is that if we are not good in forex trading we can end up losing money as well. I do hope I can make good income in forex constantly and this is the main reason why I love to trade in forex. Hoping that some day I can be a successful forex trader.

Profit. This is the benefit of being a good trader. But the down side is that if we are not good in forex trading we can end up losing money as well. I do hope I can make good income in forex constantly and this is the main reason why I love to trade in forex. Hoping that some day I can be a successful forex trader.
Yeah you are right, profit is one thing that become trader's benefit, and that is also the reason why many traders want to trade their own money in forex. and about the downside i think that is depend on the trader, everyone have their own dream to earn constant profit, but still we need to do action before reach it, and until now aside from profit we also get knowledge about forex.

foreign exchange payment

Foreign currency trading is usually one of several easiest ways to earn income. You can generate much more money being a Trader than you'd working retail. Moreover, you may do not need to stress about your issues of an regular career. You're in essence your supervisor if you are a full period investor.

With the mention of the high speed internet, I think its essential to catch up on your graphs. The other day one of my broker's website is kind of slow moving and moving between graphs are slow so I think its a weakness. I know there are trader with slow connection so they should get a better laptop cause their earning is dependent on it. I hope that they don't drop out while they're on a trade, and its possible with a phone too. But forex is profitable. I can see a pro just getting in and then out with $5k easily in ten minutes. We can double our money easily if in a right time. I think timing is everything in forex too.

Benefits as a forex trader is that we will be able to make money with the busine either long term or short term, it can serve us in any form in which we will want to do the business so therefore fbeing a forex trader is really a good and great thing of which one needs to engage hims or her self into.

Mainly, it is the profits but then, as a Forex trader, you are always sure of a liquid market. There is no point or at any time where you wouldn't easily convert your transactions into spendable cash. That is the real benefit behind trading in Forex. I mean, it is one business that has a high flow of liquidity.

A forex trader have a great chance to trade in the market and derived what he really want but aside from this i dont actually know what else to say because from the look of thing I can give you what you actually need that is what my mentor told me throgh constant practice and following up the trend of the market

A forex trader have a great chance to trade in the market and derived what he really want but aside from this i dont actually know what else to say because from the look of thing I can give you what you actually need that is what my mentor told me throgh constant practice and following up the trend of the market
such benefit can only come when the trader have accept to learn how the business work if you are not ready then be sure that there is no way which you will earn a dim in this market its the best decission
which any trader can ever take in forex market if he want to succeed

I guess the profit that I do earn each month is already the benefits. If I can earn good amount of money each month I can guarantee myself to become a successful trader. Making just 500 dollars a month is already a good profit for me.

Huge! Because there are no need huge trading capital. And Forex is the best way to earn huge money within a short time. No physical hard work. And no need any specific trading place. A trader can use their house as a trading office. So Forex is the best way to earn money.

I guess earning 5% profit to 20% profit a month is already the benefit that I'm gaining right now. I do believe that I can really make something good with my trading account as I keep on trading and keep on building my account.

Main advantage is Forex market is open for 24 hours. So I can use the Forex market when I prefer. And also there is no limitation for money earning. So a expert Forex traders can earn huge money within a short time. And I can use my home as my trading office. It's possible to invest small capital for trading.

Unlike many other financial markets, where it can be difficult to sell short, there are no limitations on shorting currencies. If you think a currency will go up, buy it. If you think it will fall, sell it. This means there is no such thing as a "bear market" in forex - you can make (or lose) money any time

with forex market you can trade with high leverage, fast market, high liquidity market, 24/5 week, you can trade anytime, anwhere. and make money from demo account.

The main advantage is Forex trader can earn huge money within short time. The market opens for 24 hours. Therefore, the traders can use the Forex market in their free time. There is no physical hard work. No, need any specific place for Forex trading. Small capital is enough for investing.

I guess now that I do earn about 200 dollars a month I can say I'm really good to make some profit in forex trading. If I can earn about 1,000 dollars a month then I can say that I'm really into forex trading. This is the main reason why I focus more on trading in forex and hoping to make it big some day.

One of the good benefits of becoming a Forex trader is that you will end up having your time to yourself. As a matter of fact, if you are good in Forex, then you are definitely going to enjoy the business the more and you would end up not having some kind of authority over seeing your actions.

Unlike many other financial markets, where it can be difficult to sell short, there are no limitations on shorting currencies. If you think a currency will go up, buy it. If you think it will fall, sell it. This means there is no such thing as a "bear market" in forex - you can make (or lose) money any time
That is margin trading especially in spot trading, if you are trade in stock then that is acceptable, but in forex that we know there is no something like that and that is very good for traders, because they can gain profit sooner compared to before. The other benefit as traders are we can get better income unless we cannot manage our risk, that is all.

we can earn more knowledge about investment in this market. we can earn money for our life. we can make rich with this maket