• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What are the Basic requirment for to be started in forex

Having a capital is one of the basic requirement, but I think if you have knowledge then you can post in Forex Forums to gather some good amount of post so it should not be a problem for some members who have some time to participate in different Forex Forums.

I would stand to say that the most important thing in forex is knowledge.when we are able to gather knowledge then the fund would be coming.Without knowledge our fund would be useless.so in everything in forex knowledge is required.

- - - Updated - - -

I would stand to say that the most important thing in forex is knowledge.when we are able to gather knowledge then the fund would be coming.Without knowledge our fund would be useless.so in everything in forex knowledge is required.

Yes i to agree with you but with out capital we cant trade because though we work in many of the forex forum they we will be getting capital . so i was just saying capital is required but before that knowledge is also very important because with out knowledge we cant do any thing .

Knowledge should comes first then next is capital because when we have knowledge then we can start participating with the different contest that some Forex brokers usually offering monthly so as long as you have knowledge you have a chance to make a capital.

Learning the Forex is very important and necessary to become a future master trader. Without it we are unable to continue the successful trades. Most beginners are in state of over confidence and they start trading without knowledge. They think that it is a solo flight and they may become rich in one night. This is a wrong method

There are basic requirements meaning,things we need to have before trading,they are good internet accessible device be it computer or mobile and also a good isp(internet service provider) this are the basic requirement one should have before being interested in forex trading.

Sincere a good ISP would be going ahead to help.it is something that guys tend to overlook.sincerely i have seen lots of guys that tend to lose funds as a result of the bad ISP they had while they were trading.

- - - Updated - - -

Sincere a good ISP would be going ahead to help.it is something that guys tend to overlook.sincerely i have seen lots of guys that tend to lose funds as a result of the bad ISP they had while they were trading.

You are right because at the end of the day forex trading is done online meaning a good internet connection is needed. This is why some remain sceptical about trading from the mobile besides the smaller screen but simply because with mobile connections you might be in areas where there is low signal therefore causing issues when trying to enter or exit trades.

Well i am not a trader yet,but i must ask this question,what has ISP got to do with basic requirement for getting started in forex,to me i don't think that is one of the basic requirements,the basic requirements are,a forex beginner must dedicate time for it,must be focused,must have a PC and internet connection not ISP,and finally seek for ideas in forums

You are right because at the end of the day forex trading is done online meaning a good internet connection is needed. This is why some remain sceptical about trading from the mobile besides the smaller screen but simply because with mobile connections you might be in areas where there is low signal therefore causing issues when trying to enter or exit trades.

It really depends cause here in my country we are having a mobile 3G network that is very fast and also that of the pc user has their own faster internet connection but the problem is that they are costly so we really need to calculate how much we can possibly make montly before using them.

The main thing that is required here is the willingness of the trader to make improvements. if trader finds themselves doing something mistake, then rather then neglecting that a trader should always try to improvise from such mistakes so that they don't have to repeat the same mistake again and in this way only a trader can make improvements in forex trading.

It really depends cause here in my country we are having a mobile 3G network that is very fast and also that of the pc user has their own faster internet connection but the problem is that they are costly so we really need to calculate how much we can possibly make montly before using them.

There are areas where there is connection issues so if you are mobile you might experience this problems because signal is not the same everywhere. I dont have a land line myself and therefore using a usb modem from my cellular service provider to login all the time so I know that how fast it can be.

There are areas where there is connection issues so if you are mobile you might experience this problems because signal is not the same everywhere. I dont have a land line myself and therefore using a usb modem from my cellular service provider to login all the time so I know that how fast it can be.

Here,the same isp that provides service for mobile users as wll provides for computer so where there isn't service for mobile users same thing will apply when using pc,so the truth of the matter is being able to trade with any captible device.

Yeah that's true.Isp has nothing to do with trading.The major thing i know is that such services are provided by a service network.it is good to have a good ISP when an individual is involved in forex trading.

Here,the same isp that provides service for mobile users as wll provides for computer so where there isn't service for mobile users same thing will apply when using pc,so the truth of the matter is being able to trade with any captible device.

Clearly our situations differ and in that case let me rephrase it. In my own experience trading from the mobile may have a problem when I am working in areas where there is low signal and therefore unable to perform trading the necessary trading operations from the device due to network issues.

Especially when you are just relying in a WI-FI. In our country our INTERNET in Mobile is quite poor so in that case it may really affect your trading. So, we know that INTERNET is one of the basic requirement so it requires a stable and fast connection.

Clearly our situations differ and in that case let me rephrase it. In my own experience trading from the mobile may have a problem when I am working in areas where there is low signal and therefore unable to perform trading the necessary trading operations from the device due to network issues.

To me i will say that trading with mobile here in my country will be a good advantage to me because i will be able to trade anywhere i am,because i am in the city so hardly we have network problem even if it occurs there are other isp available.

I would take a position to say that the most essential factor in currency trading is information.when we are able to collect information then the finance would be arriving.Without information our finance would be ineffective.so in everything in currency trading information is needed.

I would take a position to say that the most essential factor in currency trading is information.when we are able to collect information then the finance would be arriving.Without information our finance would be ineffective.so in everything in currency trading information is needed.

I don't think information should be a basic requirement,i think information is ther secondary requirements what should be the basic are good internet facilities and also good eletricity supply because without that information can't be.

Yeah that's true but yet i would be saying that all function well for themselves.without one,the other wouldn't be functioning proper.what i expect is that we try to get everything in order at every point of time.