• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What are the Basic requirment for to be started in forex

Just make sure you are making good profit in demo account before you start trading in real account. Because chance are after a day or two you going to end up making lots of loses or worst get MC simply because you don't know how to trade. And in demo account at least we can see how volatility really make our account loss money and we can prepare for that in real account.

No matter how long a trader trades in demo account,one would still be loosing in trading be it professional or a beginner,since it is called trading,losses are bound to happen only that it can be controlled if proper management is in place

Another basic requirement i would be suggesting is developing one's mind to always be staying positive and that is having a belief that someday oneday one would be doing well in forex.Above all the major mindset is the not giving up mindset.

Forex trading is not simple. Although its only about buy and sell. Forex trading actually take time to master. In fact I spend 10 months trading now and still I'm in learning process. So I hope I can develop more stable strategy. In forex trading basic requirements is simply commitment.

It's simple trading process of buying and selling, to trade. But the difficult task is to make profits, when and how to maximize profits and to minimize losses. Then, sooner we will have more obstacles and challenges which the market will have different situations.

Yes the difficult task in forex is making profits and i too agree with you friend as we all know many of the traders will work hard to avoid loss in forex . but i think the more practice we have and more knowledge update we have will make us not to loos in forex . the major target in forex in not profits but not loosing .

Yes, because that's only the way for us to make more profits and to not have more losses. It's going to be the best way to concentrate in both aspects of having aware of gaining more profits and taking care of the possible losses as well.

Surely it's the most difficult part that is what everyone wanted to make profits in trading. Gaining more knowledge and Skills to develop your own strategies is what we needed because we need to have a winning strategies.

Yeah that's true.what i belief is that the ultimate goal we are all pursueing in life is success and that likewisely is appliceable to forex because all we want daily is to make profits everytime forgetting that the more knowledge we tend to acquire,the more earning doors we opening.

Honestly speaking,I don't want to pessimistic,but I don't really like forex,the reason is this,if you are into forex trading you must on not loosing and making profits,if I am to start trading I would only focus on one which profits making,the loosing aspect I would cut it off from part of my learning

I think the basic requirements for every person to start with trading is the forex knowledge and capital and an internet connection to your pc or your mobile that is enough you can start trading with forex and start earning money with forex .

Let's skip the very basic things, it's just common to say that. The basic thing for me is your interest because that is what will encourage you to learn, if you are interested to learn and do something then for sure you have the courage to do it.

I think the basic requirements for every person to start with trading is the forex knowledge and capital and an internet connection to your pc or your mobile that is enough you can start trading with forex and start earning money with forex .
Technically and basically we should have them. We can't trade without our initial investments, if we don't have Forex broker to trade with and don't have internet access. There are also things that does not pertain to materials but also the skills we need beforehand.

I think majority of us have all this at our disposal but our inability to get the basic knowledge makes us not realise that we stand to gain alot of forex so far we have the knowledge through learning at every point of time.

know the basic like meta trader since that is the place you will work, and then few terminologies, plus learn to analyze market, better analyze can give us higher chance to grab some profits, and also we need better psychology control.

Yes the main thing we need to have to get succeeded in forex is the forex skills and with out that it is not easy to get profited in forex so its better to gain as much knowledge as we can so that we can earn a very good profits in forex . and capital is most important and the more you have the more we earn or loos .

People tend to deal majorly with physical thing at the intial stage but sincerely the foundation should always be solid before the house construction.our most basic forex requirement is the forex knowledge which to me is the most essential.

Actually broker sites will just going to ask you your ID and your address to get verified account and contact number also. But other than that they really not into scrutiny if you are good in forex trading or not. They will just going to let you sign a waiver that if you loss in forex its not their fault.

Well I am a newbie in forex,why are the brokers asking for address,what if I use a phony address,what would happen to my forex trading account,I am asking because,when I created my live trading account I never used the original details

Firstly you need to have a very good practice in trading a good trader or a experience trader can earn a good money in trading . We can say that a trader can earn a good income only if he is having good forex skills .You need invest some good capital to get started with forex .