• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What are the Basic requirment for to be started in forex

Yeah to kick start forex,we all need that and without it we cant be practicing it but yet we also need an 100% forex knowledge so that forex wouldn't be difficult for us in anyway.Moreso it's kind of ignorable but yet to me is part of it and that is minimizing the fund we put into it.

i think the basic thing only forex and after forex you need demo account, that is all for newbie that really newbie, but if you already have few previous experience than you can start to choose real account, and practice also one of the basic requirement for people to start in forex.

i think the basic thing only forex and after forex you need demo account, that is all for newbie that really newbie, but if you already have few previous experience than you can start to choose real account, and practice also one of the basic requirement for people to start in forex.

The basic would be trading in the demo account indeed although I would recommend it for both newbies and others that have few previous experience as well. Its not about how long you have been into forex but what results you are able to produce from your actual trades. You will not be profitable in the real account unless you have a strategy that you have tested in here first.

Yeah that's the point i am trying to hit at likewise.Must we lose before we learn??we might be lucky to be in profit atimes when we go straight to the live trading account but that would just be like luck to me because one would never be successful in forex with such.

The basic would be trading in the demo account indeed although I would recommend it for both newbies and others that have few previous experience as well. Its not about how long you have been into forex but what results you are able to produce from your actual trades. You will not be profitable in the real account unless you have a strategy that you have tested in here first.

that is totally right and great opinion, people tend to spend long time in some place just to get experience, but never try and see the result of it, i like when you said the result, even few newbies can learn forex so well in quite short time after move to trading account they get more and more profit more than some mediocre that still struggling to reach Profit

Either we like it or not we need money to earn money in forex and of course we need right knowledge and right skills also. But the reason why I would like to emphasis on capital is that no matter how good you are in forex trading if you don't have enough money you will never going to have a stable account. as small capital is prone to get hit by volatility.

I think that is the major truth inhere.endeavouring to get huge funds would be extremely helpful to do forex but such fund would be wasted if forex knowledge isn't had by the personnel that wants to do forex.

I suppose that this is why even when it comes to accumulating funds, you would be better off having a good amount to trade with so that you can sustain your trading as well. Its better to set yourself a target even if you are working with forex forums that pay bonuses so that you can have the advantage of good capital.

I think it is a great idea.it means putting funds in forex in an indirect way and that is making cash through forex through forex forums but sincerely much hard work must be put into it so as to earn pretty well.

You will need some capital for investment and most importantly some experience of trading to start Forex trading, and if you want to gain experience then open a demo account and start trading in demo account, demo account will help you to learn Forex trading.

Yeah that true.The requirement for learning forex isn't much.you need a capital to start forex majorly when one wants to trade in forex but majorly we need a lot of learning and that would be we putting much of our time.

The basic requirement to getting started in Forex, might differ for different camps. But for me, i think it is having the required knowledge and the tools(your PC and an Internet connection) that are the Basic requirement to getting started in Forex. After a while, one can get better and with the use of a demo account increase profitability.

You will need a capital for investment and to become a successful and profitable trader you will need a good trading strategy,so i advice you that make your own trading strategy and test that strategy on demo account, if you think that your trading strategy is good enough to earn money then come to real account, definitely you will earn maximum from trading.

We need to know more and actually make money and do good, and they have to learn very well where we really need money, and we can do really well and where we can make money and do it well.Forex Club training videos is easy to follow, and allows Visual examples of markets, graphics and in the foreign exchange market.

I would never stop to say that we need an indepth knowledge of forex for us to succeed in it.It is great to have funds but without getting the required wisdom/knowledge it might end up going down the drain meaning we would be losing it.

Well i think the basic requirement to get started in a forex is to know what forex is really is and have a strategy that you can practilise in the demo account,after practilising it in the demo account and your strategy is really working in the demo account,i think it is the time for that trader to come to live trading

Yeah that's true.The basic requirement for forex is for willing to be forex experts to gain the required knowledge that would be helping them to trade day after day.sincerely forex requires alot and willing traders to give it are the willing to succeed.

Well brother it takes so much time for becoming a profitable trader, first a trader learn thoroughly about forex market and then he should do practice for three profitable months and than after gaining so much experience he should do live account with less risk to gain money management

Commitment is always what I'm looking in a newbies. Because forex trading is not a one stop shop. You need to give time in here if you want to make good income in here. That's why its always best if we can find ways and means to make good income in here. The longer we are in forex trading the more we can make good income.

The first and the basic requirement is capital investment with out that if you have much knowledge also no use .
and after that we need to have a good knowledge with out that we cannot perform well . so i can say that knowledge and capital is very much important for a trader to earn good profits with forex business .