• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What amount of leverage do you guys use most of the time?

I think using leverage depends on a trader’s choice and on the amount of capital they have, in my case I mostly use leverage upto 100x on my trading platform with fxview, not more than that since it better suits my trading styles.
Do they allow crypto trading and how much leverage will I get to trade cryptos? Thinking of trying crypto trading.

I use only 100x although turnkeyforex (the broker I’m using) offers up to 500x. I’ll perhaps be prepared for higher risks and bigger rewards after getting some more experience in the market. Till then I’m happy with 100:1 leverage.

I use only 100x although turnkeyforex (the broker I’m using) offers up to 500x. I’ll perhaps be prepared for higher risks and bigger rewards after getting some more experience in the market. Till then I’m happy with 100:1 leverage.
I have been doing my Forex Trading with FXOpen Markets from the last 10 Years and they are very Reliable and Trustable International Forex Brokers :D

Well, I have a fixed choice on trading leverage! Basically, I don’t use my leverage according to my own wish, it’s all about trading strategy’s requirement! According to my game plan, I need only 1:100 trading leverage! Although I have more options from Eurotrader bro but I would like to follow my own plan!

Well, I have a fixed choice on trading leverage! Basically, I don’t use my leverage according to my own wish, it’s all about trading strategy’s requirement! According to my game plan, I need only 1:100 trading leverage! Although I have more options from Eurotrader bro but I would like to follow my own plan!
When the leverage is lower the risks that are present in our trading will also remain on the lower side.

I have a fixed selection on trading leverage, because I have been doing my live trading from the last 5 years! So according to my past trading experience, I am using only 100:1 trading leverage! Basically I can’t reduce more because my trading capital isn’t that much standard!

I have a fixed selection on trading leverage, because I have been doing my live trading from the last 5 years! So according to my past trading experience, I am using only 100:1 trading leverage! Basically I can’t reduce more because my trading capital isn’t that much standard!
If the leverages that we are using are lower then the risks of a loss will also come down for us.

There should be multiple strategies for multiple pairs. But, if a trader goes for multiple pairs all at once, he or she cannot do well in trading. If you don’t have a good strategy, then don’t worry about it. There should not be any rush in learning about trading because it is fruitful.

There should be multiple strategies for multiple pairs. But, if a trader goes for multiple pairs all at once, he or she cannot do well in trading. If you don’t have a good strategy, then don’t worry about it. There should not be any rush in learning about trading because it is fruitful.
We can make use of a Trading based system that is easy for us to Understand.

Brokers allowing traders with smart bridge technology are preferred because this technology is fast and secure and you won’t face any technical issues like requites, slippage and dealing desk.