• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What amount of leverage do you guys use most of the time?

100:1 is the best leverage which we can use in this business to be sincere by so doing the trader will just enough succees and be sure that he have good outcome from his trade and get the very best from his trading life

I always use only 1:100 or less. Additionally, I do not use more than 1/4th of capital in any trade. This avoids margin calls and thereby allows trading with peace of mind. With calm state of mind, we will be able to take decisions with clarity of thought. As we gain experience, if necessary, we can use higher leverage. A leverage of 1:50 is what professionals suggest always.

1:100 is always the best leverage. Though choosing leverage generally depends more on the trader's capital, it is however necessary when the trader does not look at leverage system from the angle of how much profit he will make with high leverage but from the angle of how he will lose with high leverage.

I prefer to use 1:100 leverage ratio. It enabling me to trade with 10 cent lot value as minimum order. However, some brokers set 1 cent value for minimum 0.01 lot size. The most imporatant is, with small capital, 1:100 leverage ratio enabling me to set proper risk management plan. My capital can accept many pips losses and so, I have chance to keep trading though suffering some of consecutive losses.

this is good question and i am using always the 1:1000 leverage with my broker because i think most of us have small account therefore we must use the high leverage even the high risky of this high leverage and there is some broker can give you 1:2000 leverage

That amount of leverage is very high dear 1:1000 is not a good or recommended leverage for any body have you check the huge nagetive impact that its going to have on your trade if the trend go against you might loss your account

I use only the 1:500 leverage. Its my standard leverage and i never change it. I think it the right one for me because i dont like taking too much risks using high leverages

Most of the traders use leverage in certain circumstances, like when there is an opportunity for profit then they can place trades with high leverage in order to secure more profits. I'm using FBS and they are offering Leverage as high as 1:2000

Most of the traders use leverage in certain circumstances, like when there is an opportunity for profit then they can place trades with high leverage in order to secure more profits. I'm using FBS and they are offering Leverage as high as 1:2000
Leverage from a broker must be maximized as well as possible. We can use small amount to start trading in forex. 1:500 is also enough for trading cause i also use it in TenkoFx..

Yeah, as I said earlier that leverage need to be taken care at the time of its usage in trading because it is a kind of a toll which can also backfire, profits could be high and at the same time losses could be also high so it need to be taken care of and we need to use this properly.

100:1 is the best leverage which we can use in this business to be sincere by so doing the trader will just enough succees and be sure that he have good outcome from his trade and get the very best from his trading life
I'm just wondering. With 100:1 leverage how much will you going to earn in here? And how much trading capital you need? Just imagine that you need to invest 100 dollars to have a dollar trading capital. I really don't know if theirs a forex brokerage that has that low leverage. In fact its a negative leverage.

Yes, you are right. Traders need to set suitable trading leverage according to their own trading system. Practically, I am a long time Forex trader. Therefore, I prefer to use 1:200 trading leverage from my live trading account. Before, I was a scalper then I took high leverage 1:400 from TradingBanks trading platform. After changing my trading style I also change my leverage size. Unfortunately, most of the new Forex trades want to trade only high leverage. It’s not a good sign for them. Because, without proper money management using high trading leverage is very risky for traders. We should balance with leverage and our trading capital.

I'm just wondering. With 100:1 leverage how much will you going to earn in here? And how much trading capital you need? Just imagine that you need to invest 100 dollars to have a dollar trading capital. I really don't know if theirs a forex brokerage that has that low leverage. In fact its a negative leverage.
If we use smaller leverage for trading, we will need bigger capital. The most important is we must try to use small amount for trading. Leverage will helps us if we can use it properly

Well, I have selected my trading leverage according to my trading style. So, which trading account I’m using for scalping I selected 1:400 trading leverage for this account. On the other hand, I selected 1:100 trading leverage for my long time trading. Interestingly, I use TradingBanks trading broker for both of accounts. Because, I get best trading facilities from this trading platform with enough security.

As you said the leverage used will depend on several factors. However the most commonly used by myself are 1:400 or 1:500, which I find they are reasonable.

As you said the leverage used will depend on several factors. However the most commonly used by myself are 1:400 or 1:500, which I find they are reasonable.
yes, sure. the factors to be considered when selecting the leverage could be the amount of deposit and the instruments that you intend to trade on.

Leverage is a double edge sword. Trader must know to maximize it when trading, must be wise. Every broker also provide different leverage which can be maximized by trader and every trader also has own option for leverage. I use 1:500 for trading in TenkoFx.

Last edited:
FSB Markets is offering Leverage as high as 1:2000, so all depends upon the traders how they wanna trade the market in order to get the best results.
Higher leverage means higher risk too. We must understand about it so we can use leverage wisely when trading. We can test leverage for trading using demo account. And for me, 1:500 from TenkoFx is enough, more than enough