• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What amount of leverage do you guys use most of the time?

As you said the leverage used will depend on several factors. However the most commonly used by myself are 1:400 or 1:500, which I find they are reasonable.
totally agree with you, these I believe are the leverages that are not followed by high risk and also decent profits ;)

Actually, my trading balance is 5,000$. In addition, I use 1:200 trading leverage for this trading balance. Though, I get 1:400 trading leverage facility from TradingBanks broker. But, I selected this trading leverage for my capita; security. Because, I feel big leverage always inspires me for using big lots size. So, when I become emotional in my trading period then my small trading leverage really checks me to control my trading emotion and greed. Personally, I like to use swing trading in this live account. But, sometimes I apply my scalping knowledge in trending condition of market.

I am now more comfortable trading using high leverage such as 1: 1000. Trading with high leverage is very profitable for traders who deposit with little capital, so it will benefit us

I always keep my leverage below 100, that's good leverage for forex trading, more than 100 will affect your trading mind, but larger should be suitable for small funds.

leverage like a double-edged knife, which is very profitable but also can be very detrimental. therefore, we need to be careful of leverage. we can use leverage wisely. The greater the leverage, the greater the risk, so we must always use MM and RM either

In Fx trading , by and large traders in particularly the newcomers fall a great loss by taking high leverage due to non sense planning and zero risk management policy, nothing to do with high leverage at all. so, I think, before trading with high leverage we have to know how to manage risk.

This question was asked so many times in so many ways. I use 1:500 leverage and it's comfortable one for me. It only reduces my margin requirement and other than this I don't try to take any kind of advantage from it.

I know leverage always contains risk , that’s why for all time I use 1:100 leverage for avoiding risk , but when I can predict the real faction of this market with certainly , then I use high leverage for making profit very rapidly.

Now I try to use not more than 1:100 (including using 1:10, 1:50). I used to work with 1:500 sometimes earlier. Even can't imagine why I was so risky, but then common sense won :D

Well, I need high trading leverage in order to my personal trading system, so right now I am working with 1:500 trading leverage! I seem, traders need to use trading leverage feature according to their plan! Trading with high leverage would be costly, if you don’t have any plan on it!

In order to my trading experience, I think For the traders who are particularly newbie the best leverage is 1:20(maximum) attend no 200. But the trader who has 100% wining method in Forex trading can use 1:500 leverage . 1:500 leverage will be best for those traders. But one thing that, all leverage are good. Its only depends on trading strategies and trading plan of a trader.

The traders who are particularly newcomers always scared about using leverage high leverage due to many risk, but according to me, if you have enough balance with a good trading strategy the possibility is very potential to make profit rapidly. But with a small balance it would be better to avoid trade with a high leverage, because it always contains high risk.

In my demo account I used several parameters of trading leverage! But I have started my live trading with fixed trading plan including trading leverage issue! Yes, now I use only 1:100 trading leverage although I have more options! High leverage inspires me to make over trading mistake, so I am not interested on high leverage!

Those who has a good money management plan and does not get greedy, in the long run he or she can make a decent amount. And eventually over time can increase capital.

Leverage is bestowed as a degree and depends upon the edge necessities compelled by your broker. For instance, if your broker expects that you will keep up a base 2% edge in your account, this deduces you should have no under 2% of the aggregate estimation of an orchestrated trade open as trade out your account, before you can continue with the request. Bestowed as a degree, 2% edge is equal to a 50:1 leverage degree (1 divided 50 = 0.02 or 2%). For my trading I use 400:1 at ECN Capital however the broker gives 500:1 leverage. I furthermore like their low spreads.

Hello forum, I was wondering how much leverage do you use on trades most of the time? I know it depends on which method you're using but I'm quite curious to see how much leverage other traders use. I personally use somewhere in the range of 1:24, I don't go further than that. So what about you guys, what amount of leverage do you use?

Well, don’t change the leverage in my running account, it’s fixed! Right now I am trading with 100;1 trading leverage according to my trading plan! In addition, I have no plan to change it in near future.

I think using leverage depends on a trader’s choice and on the amount of capital they have, in my case I mostly use leverage upto 100x on my trading platform with fxview, not more than that since it better suits my trading styles.

I think using leverage depends on a trader’s choice and on the amount of capital they have, in my case I mostly use leverage upto 100x on my trading platform with fxview, not more than that since it better suits my trading styles.
We will need to make use of lower amounts of trading leverages so that the Risks will remain on the lower side.