• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What amount of leverage do you guys use most of the time?

Hello forum, I was wondering how much leverage do you use on trades most of the time? I know it depends on which method you're using but I'm quite curious to see how much leverage other traders use. I personally use somewhere in the range of 1:24, I don't go further than that. So what about you guys, what amount of leverage do you use?

I only use 1:100 leverage and I'm not comfortable with it still. I prefer to use 1:50 if I'm going to invest 1,000 dollars plus in one account and trading in lite account. But in mini account I'm using 1:100 leverage. My plan is to use 1:25 leverage if I'm going to trade in standard account.

I guess I don't lower my leverage to 1:500 and just have only used so far two leverages. But then, I don't know if this really helps but then, with the limited capital that's why I tried to have it in order to have more free margin and equity and therefore, I can survive the market volatility.

Today many brokerages offer high leverage and exness created a history by introducing 1.2000 leverage. However I usually prefer to trade with a leverage of not more than 1.200. Sometimes i use a leverage of 1.2000 that is offered by exness but I keep my deposit very small about 20 or 30 $ only and my intention is to gamble. This leverage is like a knife either we cut or get cut.

Today many brokerages offer high leverage and exness created a history by introducing 1.2000 leverage. However I usually prefer to trade with a leverage of not more than 1.200. Sometimes i use a leverage of 1.2000 that is offered by exness but I keep my deposit very small about 20 or 30 $ only and my intention is to gamble. This leverage is like a knife either we cut or get cut.

Woah, did you say you used 1:2000 leverage? wow. How did it go for you?

I use 1: 100 leverage normally with micro account . I can use high leverage as my broker allows me but I tray to relmain in low risk . As much leverage I will use My amount will be more in risk. Some times it become difficult in situations to handle high leverage. This leverage is sufficient to make trading efficiently.

It's just ridiculous that someone said there is 1:2000 leverage I don't know what will be the picture of that but then, I often use of 1:1000 leverage here as mostly the known Forex brokers have the highest in that leverage. Although, this means only that we can have more free margin to use.

I use 1:100 to 1:200 leverage most of the time . Some times with bonus trading I use full leverage what broker offers as 1:500 to 1:1000 . I do this because of doing risky trading some times. Profitable trades are rare in market so I want to avail the chance of victory . With my own investment I do trading in low leverage to use less margin from my capital.

I don't know what will be the benefit for us but the higher leverage aside from having more margin for our trading to have for the longevity or the volatility purposes to not have easily touch the margin call. Still, having low or high leverage will have risks involved and thus, still caution and carefully will be needed.

For the traders they should depend on how much margin they will need like having long term trading will need more of margin to not easily reach for the margin call. While scalping can do here is to have lower the leverage and also they can easily replenish their trading accounts once reached MC.

I fix my leverage to 1:100 and I will have no plans to change it. I have 10 active account right now and my main focus is how to increase my trading capital and how to earn more while I trade but I never think of changing 1:100 leverage as I'm using this leverage for more than a year now.

Leverage is strongly related to equity. If traders aim to make some traders and take small profit, there is no need to increase leverage. But if traders want more money, leverage must be increased and of course risk too. As for me, 1:100 is enough.

I don't know what will be the benefit for us but the higher leverage aside from having more margin for our trading to have for the longevity or the volatility purposes to not have easily touch the margin call. Still, having low or high leverage will have risks involved and thus, still caution and carefully will be needed.

For me, I use 1:100 because most of my friends have taught me the benefit of using a lower leverage and I seem to follow their foot step. However, I intend trying out a higher one in no distant time and see how much free margins it will fetch me.

For me, I use 1:100 because most of my friends have taught me the benefit of using a lower leverage and I seem to follow their foot step. However, I intend trying out a higher one in no distant time and see how much free margins it will fetch me.

Well, depends on the capiital I am using and no doubt the usage of higher leverage is also a good way of enhancing the opportunities of making good profits but at the same time it is make our position prone to lose. So therfore if at all we should make use of leverage it should be moderately done.

I use mostly 1:200. I feel quite safe at this leverage. But sometimes I feel to gamble so that time I use 1:500. But that time i mostly tend on scalping. Just for fun.

There is no limitation of using leverage while trading. You can use leverage facility as per your need. But it is always advised to analyse the market and your strategies before using leverage. Wrong decision can make you cry.

I use low to modest leverage like up to 500 but I won't go to 1000 though. I would love to do that one day but for now I will stick with 500 and I love leverage cause for the good trader, they can earn a lot of money trading with leverage since we don't have a lot of capital to use ourselves but if we're good we won't blow up our account so take advantage of leverage and bonuses. I think we should calm down until we're really good to do large leverage.