• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Want to learn fast? Get a tutor!!

It’s not easy! Manual learning is a much better option, because scammers are available here & there! On the other hand, forum community is very much helpful & caring.

IT's totally correct thing anyway but I do recommend you anyway to make some possible thing with them anyway. How else you can make it possible anyway. I do not see how we can compete with something like that ? Your tutor should be free and experienced;)

But your tutor also should be able to teach a bit even if there is a big need for that, correct? Without that everything is damned probably absolutely, cause I do not really see any other ways, too mans scams around us about that thing clearly....

Well, most of the newbies or beginners in forex trading are often in search of shortcuts to learnong forex trading and as a matter of fact I was mmy own self tutor and it took me much time to learn. But recently I had an issue of which I consulted a tutor who helped me with it and that was the hedging strategy. I tried learning it on my own but couldnt get it in details but a tutor under two just 2 hours explained it to me.

So the best way to learn fast is getting a tutor.
Mentor is a good option to learn fast trading. But how fast you learn it varies trader to trade. Some are fast learner and some are slow.

Most of the new traders want to get rich in a short time and this is the main reason for their loss. We have to move forward in trading with the goal of a long time. First, you have to learn then you have to apply that education in the market and if there is something wrong then you have to learn. In this way, if you can gain trading experience, then success will come.

You can learn some technical aspects of trading with a good mentor. But to understand the market takes a lot of time. You have to match your psychology with your learning. Knowledge becomes useful when we can apply it effectively.

There is no alternative to education. It is possible to earn a lot of money by learning to trade. I had a lot of problems with mentors when I was a new trader. After much deception, I found a good mentor. From whom I have learned a lot. Therefore, if you want to gain good trading knowledge, you must learn under a good mentor

Learning is a continues process. But, the most effective way to learn forex is a demo account. A demo account can help you to gather knowledge about the forex and trading.

It is good to have a tutor but I don’t think it is necessary to learn faster. With the available course videos online, anyone can learn forex trading quicker and easier without shelling a lot of money.

Agreed! I simply learnt from babypips school of pipsology which didn’t cost me anything. Next, I created a demo account with fxview to practice what I had learnt. Finally, I started trading with $50 on its ECN account and haven’t looked back since then.

I totally agree with this statement. It is actually not only about learning trading but about learning as it is. Likewise, it is easier to learn maths with the teacher than learning it on your own.