• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Want to learn fast? Get a tutor!!

I don't believe that those who need tutor to learn are slow learner and who doesn't need tutor are fast learner. The difference is the grasping ability and learning pattern. Different people use different learning pattern to understand.

You are right [MENTION=55393]seeker[/MENTION]. I think this is the best thing to do instead of spending to get a live tutor

They will charge us much fee if we are to get their help and beside almost all thing can be learnt by self in this business, there are so many soucre where to learn, the demo account and some useful forums are there to teach us all that we will wnat to learn.

Yes it is a good option in the learning process of forex trading.but there very few experts who can trained new traders in a better way in the trading world.

You need to see that the tutor is one good way to get into the investment. There are ways to manage the forex trading and we have to learn to trade based on the tips and the tricks given by the mentor. this is what i think we should be considering for the trading.

A tutor will make a trader who is still learning to learn how to trade faster. When a trader is trading with the help of a tutor, it will make him or her to understand how to trade in the business of forex easily than when he or she is learning on his or her own.

i think get a tutor is one of good idea to speed up learning process rather than self learning which mostly learner will fell in to nowhere which to learn first, a tutor will guide us based in their own experience and knowledge and transfer their knowledge to their learners in interactive ways will help learners more easily get the point from it

If a trader is committed to learning, he will definitely learn well and in such cases, easily adapt with or without a tutor. What matters more is how committed he is in trading. A trader who dedicates his time and focus will make a better.

A tutor will make a trader who is still learning to learn how to trade faster. When a trader is trading with the help of a tutor, it will make him or her to understand how to trade in the business of forex easily than when he or she is learning on his or her own.

A tutor would be helpful if a beginner has no idea about trading. Since such a beginner will not have any bad trading practices, it is easy to mold him. A trader with a bit of experience will have some bad practices or the other and it is only his own determination that will help him to overcome the same. A tutor will not be of great help in that case. A tutor can only teach and point out mistakes committed by a trader. Ultimately it is up to the trader to stick to what was taught.

I do agree with thread starter. If want to learn fast, within months, traders should learn with mentor guidance. Traders will learn about forex and trading in systematic way. Since beginning traders will get specific strategy and mentor will guide traders to mastering the strategy. Not necessary to search and perform test to many strategies like if we are conduct self study.

Unfortunately, you may not get any pro trainer so easily, even they are very costly! When I was a new trader then I was also interested to get a mentor! By the way, I have learned Forex by using all of popular Forex communities (Forex Forum and blog mainly).

If you buy the best mentor of Forex, even then it will take such a long time! Because, your brain need to take such a long time to synthesize the information’s! That means, learning is always a long time process here, no shortcut way!

as a newcomer , learning Forex now already easy actually because many source we can learn and read from these sources , yes Baby pips is almost popular website among trader to learn Forex on school tab section , but also will very important while learn on theory also use demo account to practice .

The tread was created on 2013 and now it’s 2019; but till now the scenario is almost same! Traders need to learn Forex trading manually; paid courses are till now valueless!

So many advisers are available in this community , most of them are found knowledgeable and some of them try to get attention especially from newcomers.

I can’t imagine how you can understand everything in two hours.
Perhaps tutor explained some simple strategy and that’s all?)
If Forex were so simple, there would not be so many losers who lose all their money.
If it’s not a secret, tell us what you were explained, I would like to know the great secret of Forex trading.

In Fx trading, learning is not easy despite of having too many sources including pips school, learning sometimes boning and usually new traders get tempts to start trading without enough knowledge and become fascinated with the way of trading live which may cause laziness and trapped by wishful thinking get rich quickly scheme

It's kinda scary in the case of a forex tutor cause good one are really the one who is making something like their own pupils or their own money which is very hard to distinct about. I do not even understand what is happening out there. I do want to make it all going.