• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Want to learn fast? Get a tutor!!

I think tutor are going to be good if we have the money. most of the time tutor are not easy to get offline because forex is not popular with every country and you can see that those who are trying to get the tutor from the online sources know that too.

Yes that is the point here when when we learn from tutors there are more chances that we procure more fast knowledge because we will see them done and not just having just alone the oral or written lectures. Well, thats it everything has its price tag and we dont expect getting all things for free.

I am learning on my own at baby pips and there I am getting all that I need to know about forex trading. They are breaking it down for people there. I don't know where I can get a forex trading tutor. I think it will be hard to get.

This is a wise thing to do. Learn from forex sites instead of getting a tutor. This is worth trying out. Is baby pips reputable?

This is a wise thing to do. Learn from forex sites instead of getting a tutor. This is worth trying out. Is baby pips reputable?

Yes. Babypips is very much reputated. You will get all the theoretical knowledge from babypips lessons. But there is one other fact also. From website you learn what you understand and assume. But tutor can teach you holding your finger.

Yes that is true babypips is one of the popilar site which we can learn forex trading as we can easyly meet and intaract with others serious minded traders and professional as well just to obtain the best from them as well

Yes that is true babypips is one of the popilar site which we can learn forex trading as we can easyly meet and intaract with others serious minded traders and professional as well just to obtain the best from them as well
Yes,babypips is a very good place to learn forex,that was the place that people recommended to when I first want to learn forex but me as the kind of person that I am,I never visited the site for more than two times. I learn forex in forums and I was able to comprehend with members posts.

Yes,babypips is a very good place to learn forex,that was the place that people recommended to when I first want to learn forex but me as the kind of person that I am,I never visited the site for more than two times. I learn forex in forums and I was able to comprehend with members posts.

If you can learn from forums better, then i appreciate that. As there are different opinions at forums, thats why it becomes quite difficult for newbies to understand that.

the tour of forex trading is fast and here we have a better chance to learn every thing easy and best way to fast trading we should first do the practice of trading demo account and then start the work on real account

Just by following topics on this forum, you can get all the information you need to be a successful trader without having to buy anything such ebooks.

[MENTION=55598]Bonyi[/MENTION], you can never learn everything you need in Forex from Forums. As a matter of fact, it is the basics that you can obtain unless you have someone that has taken it upon himself to always put you through individually and not in a generalized form.

[MENTION=55598]Bonyi[/MENTION], you can never learn everything you need in Forex from Forums. As a matter of fact, it is the basics that you can obtain unless you have someone that has taken it upon himself to always put you through individually and not in a generalized form.

Nope,I will not agree with you,what if there is no tutor that would put you through individually,that means you are saying one cannot be a good trader if there is no tutor. Only that I don't really like forex,I would have learned everything about in forums.

Nope,I will not agree with you,what if there is no tutor that would put you through individually,that means you are saying one cannot be a good trader if there is no tutor. Only that I don't really like forex,I would have learned everything about in forums.

I didn't say that without a tutor, one cannot learn Forex, of course there are sites that can assist you, I said forums. Try it yourself as an individual, it doesn't cost anything, develop the interest and learn without any other source and within one year, take a scorecard of your level of knowledge about Forex, you will see you are only left with what every other person having a fair knowledge of Forex knows.

Tutor can speed up learning and we can understand that we have to understand if we are to be using the forex trader for the learning then that would be possible on the basis for the knowledge. That said, tutor is good choice for the learning into the forex.

It depends on the person's learning style. There are many people who learned from websites and ebooks. Many newbies learn trading from institutions. And some people learns from other expert traders.

You mean people go to institution to learn forex and they pay for it? When there are many websites where you can learn it for free.

You mean people go to institution to learn forex and they pay for it? When there are many websites where you can learn it for free.

Actually there are many people who can learn better by teaching them holding their hands. Not all the people can understand the things written in books or websites. So I believe that people should learn in their preffer techniques.

You can get help but some people like me learn well on my own and prefer to be independent cause I find that sometimes people are out there to make money and they rip you off so its not like they will give you all that you're looking for. Also, I'm not certain if they're that skillful to help me. I think watching webinars or seminars or a course is the same thing. I think it will all depend on each person and how fast they can learn. I have some financial experiences and knowledge so I don't need much more learning but just technical.

You can get help but some people like me learn well on my own and prefer to be independent cause I find that sometimes people are out there to make money and they rip you off so its not like they will give you all that you're looking for. Also, I'm not certain if they're that skillful to help me. I think watching webinars or seminars or a course is the same thing. I think it will all depend on each person and how fast they can learn. I have some financial experiences and knowledge so I don't need much more learning but just technical.

Same here I learnt by self and that but I have actually compared myself with someone who learnt from someone who is too a forex exprienced trader and his own process was fast and mine was a bit slow because more often I have to correct myself and mostly with the mistakes that I incur.

Babypips is another good way which we can used to learn forex trading as this do bring good succees and there are also serious minded trader which you can share your knowledge with and get positive feedback from them

I am learning on my own at baby pips and there I am getting all that I need to know about forex trading. They are breaking it down for people there. I don't know where I can get a forex trading tutor. I think it will be hard to get.

You are right [MENTION=55393]seeker[/MENTION]. I think this is the best thing to do instead of spending to get a live tutor

I am not sure how far a tutor can shape a beginner aspiring to become a trader. If we are looking for entry knowledge then a course may be of some help. Having said that I also wish to add that there are plenty of websites that offer tremendous guidance to newcomers. This is apart from the in-depth technical and fundamental knowledge. For trading successfully, it is not only the knowledge but also determination, patience, flexibility and willingness to learn is very much required. These virtues can never be taught by a tutor but can only be gained only through individual determination.

As I told that every trader learns with their preferred techniques. If you are learning yourself, when you do mistake, you can only correct your mistake when you will realize it. Now the matter is if you realize it. But when you learn from somebody else, whenever you do mistake, tutor or mentor will correct you immediately.

I understood what the thread starter was trying to say,you might not even learn faster through a tutor,depending on the kind of person that you are,I prefer to learn through watching videos and reading books. There are some slow learners that would a tutor and some fast learners that doesn't have a tutor,the fast learner that doesn't have a tutor would learn faster than the slow learner with the tutor.

You have a point too, but someone who is in search of a tutor should not just get anoyone, but should get someone who is a good trader and also an exprienced on who have some proofs too. To me the same thing will be done if I want to employ a tutor that will teach me.