• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

VertexFX Indicator

I used multiple trading systems on EMA crossover trading system! But I got best accuracy with the combination of EMA 20 & 50! This is why, now I make my technical analysis based on these 2 trading tools.

I see, sometimes it shows false signal (few buy or sell candle and then opposite signal); what do you do in this type of situation?

Well; according to your chart I am also going to test this strategy with the D1 time frame! By the way, have any preferable trading session?

Nice indicator! But I like to draw the S/R levels manually! In this case, I use Fibo, horizontal line and channel. Yes, I know trend is our friend! That’s way I always try to follow the market trend.

So, if the neatest swing low/high is much wider; what will I do then? I am not interested in much risk ratio than my profit ratio.

I think, during the trendy market it works really well! But, what’s your recommendation on the rangy market, because I see so many wrong signals!

So, s this indicator works in the long sell or buy trend? I am asking because I see in the bullish trend, it provides only sell signal!

The Trend Signal indicator is a powerful Vertex FX client-side indicator that gives precise BUY and SELL signals based on breakouts and market turn arounds. It is based breakout strategy of key Support and Resistance levels. The concept behind this indicator is that the market exhibits critical Support and Resistance levels, which when decisively broken signal a change in direction of the trend.

In the first step, we calculate the Highest High value over the recent 9 candles. In the next step, we calculate the Lowest Low value over the recent 9 candles. The K factor, which is a smoothing constant is derived by subtracting RISK from 33.We not calculate the upper and lower bands based on the Highest High, Lowest Low range and the K factor.

The difference between the Highest High and Lowest Low is multiplied by the K factor (which is 30) and then divided by 100. In other words, assuming RISK is 3, we calculate the band of 30% of the trading range over the recent 9 candles. This value is subtracted from the Highest High to derive the upper trading band. Likewise, it is added to the Lowest Low to derive the lower trading band.

When the price closes above the lower trading Band for the first time, a BUY signal is generated. This implies that the price has broken above the lower trading band and hence an uptrend is very likely. Similarly, when the price closes below the upper trading band for the first time, a SELL signal is generated. This implies that the price has broken below the upper trading band and hence a downtrend is very likely.

BUY - Enter BUY trade when BLUE BUY arrow is displayed at the close of candle. Do not open BUY trade if candle has gap-up opening. Place stop-loss below the nearest Support level or nearest Swing Low level.

SELL - Enter SELL trade when RED SELL arrow is displayed at the close of the candle. Do not open SELL trade if candle has gap-down opening. Place stop-loss above the nearest Resistance level or nearest Swing High level.

The main problem of this tool is, it removed automatically after touching the candle’ so many false signals! Yes, last 7 days I used this tool; almost 70% false signal.

The EA News is an innovative breakout based trading system implemented as a client-side VTL script. When the script is started, it places a BUY-STOP order at STEP_VALUE points above the current Ask price, and a SELL-STOP order at STEP_VALUE points below the current Bid price.

A One-Cancels-Other (OCO) mechanism is implemented - so if the pending BUY-STOP order is executed, then the pending SELL-STOP order is deleted, and likewise, if the pending SELL-STOP order is executed, then the pending BUY-STOP order is deleted.

Once a position is open, it is tracked through multiple levels of protection. An initial stop-loss and take-profit is set by the STOPLOSS_POINTS and TAKEPROFIT_POINTS parameters respectively.

A trailing stop is employed one the position is in profit of TRAILINGSTART_POINTS, and it trails by a distance of TRAILINGSTOP_POINTS. The trailing stop is incremented by by STEPTRAIL_POINTS.

If the NO_LOSS value is set greater than zero, then when the open PL of all open trades reaches this level, the then stop-loss is moved to break-even.

This Expert Advisor does not open trades if any trades or pending orders are already present.

I can’t download this EA, the link says error! Can you help me by another option of download?

Starter is a powerful client side Expert Advisor script that is based on Laguerre indicator, Commodity Channel Index (CCI) and Exponential Moving Average (EMA). If the Laguerre value is 0, and the CCI value is below -5 and the value of the EMA (of Median price) is greater than the previous candle value of the EMA, then a BUY trade is initiated.

If the Laguerre value is 1, and the CCI value is above 5, and the value of the EMA (of Median price) is less than the previous candle value of the EMA, then a SELL trade is initiated.

If an open trade reaches a profit of TAKEPROFIT_POINTS points, then the trade is closed.

If a BUY trade is open, and the Laguerre value reaches 0.9 or above, then the BUY trade is closed. Likewise, if a SELL trade is open, and Laguerre falls to 0.9 or below, then the SELL trade is closed.

Such a bad experience with this tool; from the 2th March I have been practicing this tool; 1s 2 days were really impressive, I got 70% accuracy; then consistent 19 SL’s; really frustrating.

Thank you very much for adding relevant video here, I see video is much helpful than the picture! Keep it up with the good work.

I have practiced your Fractal AMA indicator for the last 15 days, the summery is: it opened almost 25 trades but I found more than 70% accuracy on the buy trades but less than 50% accuracy on the sell trades.

Trend line Strategy is a powerful VertexFX client-side auto-trading robot based upon the Instantaneous Trendline (ITrend) indicator. The ITrend indicator is used to detect beginning and end of trends with mininal lag. The ITrend indicator is considered to have a zero lag. It is considered better than the EMA as it has zero lag and responds faster to change in direction.

It compromises of two components - the ITrend indicator (BLUE) which is a zero-lag filter and the trigger (RED) which is the complementary cycle oscillator. The rationale for the leading trigger is that adding the two-candle momentum to the current value in a trend is predicting where the ITrend will be two candles from now.

BUY - Enter BUY when blue line crosses above red line. Exit BUY if price crosses below both red and blue lines.

SELL - Enter SELL when blue line crosses below the red line. Exit SELL if price crosses above both red and blue lines.

Inputs :

a) ALPHA - The smoothing constant used to calculate the Instantaneous Trendling indicator.

b) LOT_SIZE - The lot size of the trade.

c) TP_POINTS - The take profit in points.

d) SL_POINTS - The stop loss in points.

e) MAGIC - The unique identifier for trades generated by this robot.

f) POINT_DEFAULT - The point value of the current instrument.

Advanced Pro version of this EA is available in Vstore market.

Why it’s called trend line strategy? Because, this strategy it looks like the moving average crossover trading system? Please explain.