• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

VertexFX Indicator

I see, this trading indictor is looking like moving average crossover trading system! I think, this kind of trading system works on mainly higher time frames like D1. Yes, it’s a long term trading system.

the second simple system is Parabolic SAR

Indicators:
Parabolic SAR - Candlesticks Chart

Rules to Enter:
when the Parabolic SAR point appears down then enter buy with the next candle opening.
when it appears above then enter sell with the opening of the next candle.

Rules to close:
when you have a buy trade then use your stop loss at the last support and take profit = 1:1
at sell trades your take profit should be at the past resistance with a take profit = 1:1

Hint:
Never close the orders when you see an opposite signal to avoid the loss due to ranging market.
the second simple system is Parabolic SAR

Indicators:
Parabolic SAR - Candlesticks Chart

Rules to Enter:
when the Parabolic SAR point appears down then enter buy with the next candle opening.
when it appears above then enter sell with the opening of the next candle.

Rules to close:
when you have a buy trade then use your stop loss at the last support and take profit = 1:1
at sell trades your take profit should be at the past resistance with a take profit = 1:1

Hint:
Never close the orders when you see an opposite signal to avoid the loss due to ranging market.

Only parabolic? Frankly, it’s too much dangerous! No doubt, parabolic is one of the most popular default trading indicator! But, depending on only one trading tool is not a good plan, never & ever.

Hello Traders

We have developed another server side expert adviser for VertexFx system.

The main idea behind this expert is correlation between different currency pairs.

We are calculating USD correlation index by using exponential moving average of five currency pairs, they are Euro US Dollar, GBP US Dollar, Australian Dollar US Dollar, US Dollar Japan’s Yen and US Dollar Switch Frank.

When this index moves upward from negative to positive, we consider that US dollar is gaining strength and so we go long on USD based pairs.

On the other hand when the index moves downward from positive to negative, it indicates that US dollar is losing strength and so we go short on USD based pairs.

As we are using US dollar as primary currency to calculate the index, this expert can be used only on USD based pair.

To download the please script visit : http://www.hybrid-solutions.com/plugins/client-vtl-plugins/free/vtl-usd-hunter.html

Thanks

Naeem Hasan

I think, this EA may work on all of USD/XXX trading pairs, isn’t? Is it free or paid?

Moving average is the most useful technical tool for me; since it describes the dynamic support & resistant levels so nicely! In my live chart I use EMA 200 and 100 for my swing trading system; I am not using this system as a crossover system but they help me a lot for filtering my entry quality.

I see, you have added so many strategies in this sector! Really impressive! But again, which time frame provides best result? It’s a very much important parameter to me!

I see, it looks like BB trading indicator; according to my experience I seem this kind of indicator works on mainly rangy market, not on the clear trendy market.

Thank you very much for your contribution! But I think, till now moving average is the best tool for indentifying the swing points! Yes I use EMA 200 in my live trading chart.

Super Trend is a powerful VertexFX client side VTL indicator using trend-following techniques. It provides excellent entries and exits in trending and cyclical markets. It is based on the Commodity Channel Index (CCI) indicator and hence is useful in detecting trending markets.
The indicator trails the price - in other words when the price is rising the indicator value is just below the price. On the contrary when the price is falling, the indicator value is just above the price - tracking it closely.
In the first step we calculate the CCI based on the CCI_PERIOD number of bars. The CCI can detect powerful trending markets, especially when the trend has just started.
When the CCI is above 0, it indicates a BUY signal, whereas when the CCI is below 0, it indicates a SELL signal.
When the CCI is above 0, the indicator value is GREEN and is equal to the low of the candle.
When the CCI is below 0, the indicator value is RED and is equal to the high of the candle.
BUY - Enter BUY position at close of candle when indicator color is green. Do no open position if candle has gap-up opening. Stop can be place at the nearest swing low during a BUY position.
SELL - Enter SELL position at close of candle when indicator color is red. Do not open position if candle has gap-down opening. Stop can be placed at the nearest swing high during a SELL position.

I see, your trading indicator is looks like the moving average trading tool! Yes, I mostly use the MA trading tool in my live chart and I think, this is one of the most useful trading indicator to identify the market trend.

I see, pivot point is very much useful tool; it works as like the support & resistant levels! By the way, I like to use only daily pivot point instead of the weekly!

uice Levels indicator is a useful VertexFX client side VTL indicator for research and analysis of the trend strength and volatility.
It comprises of three components, the GREEN component which is good strength of the trend. The RED component which is bad (underperforming) trend strength and the YELLOW component which is the average trend strength.
When the standard deviation of the rate of change is above the THRESHOLD_LEVEL the Juice Level is green, implying the volatility is high and the trend strength.

NOTE - This indicator DOES NOT provide BUY / SELL signals.

BUY / SELL - Avoid taking trades when the Juice Level indicator is YELLOW or RED

So, we should open our new trade in the greed line only? I think, it’s not flexible at all! Waiting for your answer.

When I was a new Forex trader then I used this one; frankly I didn’t find any good result! Right now, I am trading with the PA trading strategy.

The Hi Low Indicator is a client side VTL indicator which displays the Highest High and Lowest Low of the candles of the Hourly charts. It is basically used to trade X candle breakouts on hourly charts. It comprises of two horizontal lines - the upper GREEN line, which is the Highest High of the recent X candles, and the lower RED line which is the Lowest Low of the recent X candles.
BUY - Enter BUY when price closes above the upper GREEN line. Set stop below lower RED line.
SELL - Enter SELL when price closes below the lower RED line. Set stop above the upper GREEN line.

Wow; that’ really amazing trading system; I liked the way it provides the signal by green & red line.

STLM (Slow Trend line Momentum Histogram) is a powerful VertexFX client side VTL indicator that gives excellent entry and exit signals based on trend following methodology. It is based on Digital Signal Processing method using digital signal co-efficient for smoothing the price and trend movements.
This indicator requires at least 92 bars since it applies the filter co-efficient to the most recent 92 bars.
The STLM is calculated as the difference between the up-trending filtered co-efficient of the recent 92 bars and the down-trending filtered co-efficient of the recent 92 bars. Each close is multiplied by a co-efficient and then sum of these recent 92 closes is added to derive the STLM.
When this difference is increasing the histogram color is GREEN, whereas when it is decreasing then the histogram color is RED.
The concept is that the sideways price movements cancel each other out, and only the core trend direction remains in the calculation. When the trend direction has an upward bias, down-trend signals are filtered out, and when the trend direction has a downward bias, the up-trend signals are filtered out.
BUY - Enter BUY position when indicator histogram color has turned GREEN from RED and is below zero. Do not open position if candle has gap-up opening. Stop loss can be placed at the nearest swing low.
SELL - Enter SELL position when indicator histogram color has turned RED from GREEN and is above zero. Do not open position if candle has gap-down opening. Stop loss can be placed at the nearest swing high.

Can I add any moving average trading indicator with this trading system like EMA20?

I see, this indicator is looking like the moving average trading indicator; by the way what’s the best parameter of this trading indicator?