• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Top 10 traders in the world?

Yes, that's true. So, it's nonsense to find out who are the top traders or successful traders. But one thing we can try to have is the motivation and eagerness on becoming one of those successful traders. Nonetheless, we don't really necessary to become an expert but at least to become profitable trader or experienced trader.

there is no measurement that we can set to choose which one is the most top 10 traders, and from what i see and searching, there isn't something like this happening. Well since there is no measurement like that i think what we need for now is trying to be experienced traders, that is all what we need to have decent earning.

i think this thread is copy and paste thread in the other forum, well so far i don't know about any 10 top traders in the world and i don't know if soros is trader, from what i know he is the owner of soros foundation not trader, but i know that he is the one who responsibility for bad thing that happen with mostly country in southeast asia
I agree with you. I used to think that soros is a hedge fund manager and not a trader. People said he took advantage of the bad economy in some countries in Asia to make his money.

Most colleagues here are speaking about George Soros. However, there is a trader who is always remembered for his stupendous success as a trader and also the creator of a world class technical indicator. He is none other than Williams. The indicator Williams %R is a popular indicator among professionals. Williams, as a trader, made more than 2 million dollars in a very short span of time and won trading competition. A decade later his heir won the event as well. The other great traders are Paul Tudor Jones who is worth $3.6 billion, and John Paulson worth $11 billion.

I think why most people believe Soros should be given the top spot is that he has established himself as the top player when it comes to hedge funds. That is the place I know him as. Yeah, Paulson is still fine when naming of top traders come into play. There are quite a lot of them who have left good prints in the sands of time.

One of famously known is Paul Tudor Jones. Some of his trading principle affecting me and give me better view point regarding with how to trading properly. They said that the key is how to play a great defence and not great offence. It refers to our approach is manage the risk. The imporant is protect the profits and spread the risk to make capital accept many pips losses.

I know only one professional trader -George Soros Man Who Broke the Bank of England. This was many years ago? Are there top ten single traders in the world or top 10 trading organizations. I want to know the best ones

I see, different sites are showing different names! So, I’m really confused; although I don’t investment my time that much on this issue!

Keep up a mentor to take some advice to beautify your trading performance. This technique will help you survive in adverse situation of the market.