• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Top 10 traders in the world?

It is waste of time to find that because for me I don't know why do you start the thread because It is not helpful for newbies the important thing for newbies is must learning and praticing so much more than interest about top10 traders in the world.It is my opinion because my big sister ever tell me as "Every successful traders come from same basement so don't interest much "

Even if you find out the best trader out there, it might not benefit you much anyway. It would be unlikely for you to contact him and get some tips. You can definitely search it somewhere on google, but finding out this kind of information won't help you earn in forex. You would be better off trying to imitate the strategy, and other factors he uses which could be hard to discover any way.

Sincerely treading on the success of someone else mighht not be a good idea but really learning and building on a successful man's achievement would be the best thing to be successful as a forex personel.

I thought, the thread starter will give us a list of those top forex traders. Turned out that he is trying to get the help of other posters. Anyway, I think, it will be difficult to list down the top traders. I do not think, we will really know who trades forex. For all we know, Bill Gates is a forex trader, but he just would not tell the world.

I don't know of any of the best Forex traders. For one thing, I thought that this was going to be a list of the best traders. However, I don't think that it is going to be of much help if we knew who the ten best traders were. It is better that we work on our strategies in order to become the best trader we can be.

yeah i think that we won't et any benefit knowing who are those top ten best forex tradres. i don't even try to know who are those ones who are considered the best and how much profit or money they got in forex.

How I wish theirs a list of traders rank in which we can see our own status. In this way we can see our rank against other traders also. But I guess that's never going to happen unless you are a broker site admin and you can see who is your trader that do earn good amount and who don't. I'm hoping that in few months I can sustain myself to earn regularly.

We know its impossible as we know how many brokers do we have and we will not able to see unity of different brokers to just find those great traders we have as of today. Although, there's nothing to benefit them and for sure there will be some issues as well as unreliable results for that.

We know its impossible as we know how many brokers do we have and we will not able to see unity of different brokers to just find those great traders we have as of today. Although, there's nothing to benefit them and for sure there will be some issues as well as unreliable results for that.
We can still use pamm account. In this way we can check what is the best pamm account of that particular forex broker site and we can some how check the distance between our deposit and that pamm account deposit. I know its not accurate and theirs no way we can find the true ranking but I guess this is the closes we can get to finding one.

Although, we don't know the reason or purpose why we need to look those as I only see danger for those top traders if there will be since they will be trying to find by other traders as well as trying to take their spot. That's why I think brokers does not make such listing only we can see great traders in the demo trading contests but not in those reality.

Although, we don't know the reason or purpose why we need to look those as I only see danger for those top traders if there will be since they will be trying to find by other traders as well as trying to take their spot. That's why I think brokers does not make such listing only we can see great traders in the demo trading contests but not in those reality.
Pamm account is not a demo account its real account and real traders that doing real trade.
My reason is simple. To know my ranking. I mean If I see the top PAMM account has 20,000 dollars deposits and has 8,000 dollars profit and I only have 150 dollars capital and only 24 dollars profit. then I guess I can see how many steps I need to take in order to be on that level.

Thanks for post something new that don't know about it now after making this reply i will go for know about the top ten brokers in the world because it is rely very good to know about successful traders journey and trading style it can help us.

It's also a good idea to know your ranking, but if the Forex broker don't list those top traders then we can't do anything at all because some Forex traders doesn't prefer to be expose as especially when they are earning a good amount they just simply focus on their trades.

Yes that is true to be sincere most traders dont want to be expose when they make huge profit but rather some prefer their identity to be hidden,so if the broker dose not list them we can not know them atall so its a waste of time searching for this kind of information .
Instead what we should be searching is top ways to earn in forex.

Genuinely treading on the achievements of someone else might not be a wise decision but really studying and developing on a effective guy's accomplishment would be the best factor to be effective as a currency trading personnel.

i don't know, i am just go to google and search name. i have found top10traders dot com displaying information about this. Hope this is helpful for you.

I don't know any other traders but theirs many popular trader / instructor / teacher / seminar spokesperson that I know that represent some particular countries. Like for example here in the Philippines I see one that regularly give seminars that we can attend. I see other countries that do the same as well. They are popular but I really don't know if they are good as they say they are because if they are that good then why do they need to open a seminar and earn from it right?

We can see them or their portfolio online. But I don't see any reason for us to know it because, if we wanted to earn in Forex we will focus more of our own trading and just find some help or search for some important things in Forex to help us to go through in Forex trading. I wonder where you get info about the seminars.

Unless you really are gifted as a newbies its hard to learn how to trade properly unless you have some good trader that we can mimic or idolize and later on once we learn how this veteran trader trade we can customize and even create our own trying style. But if we are just starting its not good just to create our own strategy right away.

and about seminars. Just google it. Philippines forex seminars or similar phrase also watch ANC sometimes they have forex trader guess who give tips and of course advertise their seminars.

Yes that is true to be sincere most traders dont want to be expose when they make huge profit but rather some prefer their identity to be hidden,so if the broker dose not list them we can not know them atall so its a waste of time searching for this kind of information .
Instead what we should be searching is top ways to earn in forex.

Though a millionaire would not easily expose his top trading secrets he will definitely guide us in becoming a successful trader. We can only become expert traders with intense learning and years of experience. These experience should teach use emotional control and control over greed.