• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Top 10 traders in the world?

I know only one professional trader -George Soros Man Who Broke the Bank of England. This was many years ago? Are there top ten single traders in the world or top 10 trading organizations. I want to know the best ones

i think this thread is copy and paste thread in the other forum, well so far i don't know about any 10 top traders in the world and i don't know if soros is trader, from what i know he is the owner of soros foundation not trader, but i know that he is the one who responsibility for bad thing that happen with mostly country in southeast asia

I think in term of top ten its must be a broker site not an individual person. In short its should be the employer not the employee. Just like Soro's He is not actually the one who broke the bank of england but actually its his employee but since he is the one managing it and since his the one authorizing it. (as his employee as for his advice) The credits goes to him.

You are right budado. As soon as I read this thread, I immediately searched the net for top ten traders of the world but I found nothing. THE search displays only top ten 10 forex brokers. So davidjss if you want to know the latest top 10 brokers, I can give you the list. :)

You are right budado. As soon as I read this thread, I immediately searched the net for top ten traders of the world but I found nothing. THE search displays only top ten 10 forex brokers. So davidjss if you want to know the latest top 10 brokers, I can give you the list. :)

like what i said before that is copy and paste thread, you can find some members created that in other forums, but you are right so far i cannot find about that, from what i see that broker and some bank is one of the trader that can earn well in forex, but for individual person i never heard of that thing before

Well, as expected there's no site that will have this list as we know that there's no perfect trader and will be difficult to analyze and estimate who are those as we have here lots of great traders already from different forex brokers and I don't think they can have here standards because of the differences in the brokers. So far, we can have the list for forex brokers but not the traders.

Not even google can place its hands on a top ten forex traders perhaps it might give us some thing related to it.though what we could get is top ten forex brokers as no individual as i believe can make it to the top ten when it comes to forex trading.i have make some research perhaps got brokers.

As certainly you don't have any way to find this but as I know George Soros is the person who make most money as I think because some report about his earning in forex stay at many ten million dollars per month.It is very high as I think.

As certainly you don't have any way to find this but as I know George Soros is the person who make most money as I think because some report about his earning in forex stay at many ten million dollars per month.It is very high as I think.
No one can beat George Soros in forex trading. this is his specialty. But over all I don't think its his money all the way. For me he is just a front. Of course he has money. Of course he is rich. But read his biography and you well know that the most who earn money are the financier that holds him.

No body suceeds on his or her own just as a wise saying is being stated that "one tree can't make a forest"so george soros is the top on as i have also heard that name some where,for him to be the top he got some great scretes.

Not even google can place its hands on a top ten forex traders perhaps it might give us some thing related to it.though what we could get is top ten forex brokers as no individual as i believe can make it to the top ten when it comes to forex trading.i have make some research perhaps got brokers.

i wonder if google into forex trading, because you said that thing just like they are into that thing, and maybe you can provide me some evidence about that thing, as far as i know the one who earn big amount in forex is trading company or bank, but for individual trader to be top ten nearly impossible

No body suceeds on his or her own just as a wise saying is being stated that "one tree can't make a forest"so george soros is the top on as i have also heard that name some where,for him to be the top he got some great scretes.
Its depends if you are talking about a trader or about an owner of investments company.
Soro manage and run a company so all the credits the forex traders earn. Its reflect on him.
If you check in googles its one of his trader that spot the weakness in pounds in 1992 and since he is the owner and its has his blessing the success story was awarded to him not to his smart trader.

i wonder if google into forex trading, because you said that thing just like they are into that thing, and maybe you can provide me some evidence about that thing, as far as i know the one who earn big amount in forex is trading company or bank, but for individual trader to be top ten nearly impossible

Yeah, most of this cases will be the forex brokers or even the country's economy. We can say that the great traders can be found in those countries that the economy is good. Although, it is not really important to that list but we can only have the ideas or hints from them so we can also earn good in forex.

No way to know about who is top 10 traders in every broker because It is hidden policy of every broker and It is prohibit too.So we don't have any way to know who is top 10 traders in every broker but if in the world I guess George Sortos is the top tarders in the world because he had many money from trade.

No way to know about who is top 10 traders in every broker because It is hidden policy of every broker and It is prohibit too.So we don't have any way to know who is top 10 traders in every broker but if in the world I guess George Sortos is the top tarders in the world because he had many money from trade.
The best way is to have a list of top investments institution and the owners of each investments institution is the top forex traders also.
But in term of individual traders I guess the only one who knows are the investments institution them self as they know how is the best and how to pirate them to work under them.

its interesting and very good to know some individual person who already success in this business because their success story could become inspiration for every newbie and beginner in this business. if they able to achieve huge success in this business, I am sure we also could achieve the same success.

its interesting and very good to know some individual person who already success in this business because their success story could become inspiration for every newbie and beginner in this business. if they able to achieve huge success in this business, I am sure we also could achieve the same success.
My I know who is that individual person that has a success story that will going to inspire newbies?
I'm looking to find out also if theirs such person who only started to trade online and earn good in forex trading.
I been trading in forex for six years now but it seems more like a hobby and a real earning business for me.

Its good if we have found some great traders I have found some but they are not that active to check how they are doing or their strategies in the forums they usually active. I have been also thinking to adapt those strategies but sometimes I wanted to find newest strategies they are using.

Sincerely getting to know great traders we have in forex would really be a great idea that would be helping majority of us when it comes to talking about forex.i think making excelling forex experts our forex mentors would be helping alot.