• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

The role of news in Forex trading?

Yes news that included as high impact news often as reason whey the trend market being higher volatile, sometime when on the day news not yet been released the trend market is slow motion, but after news was released then suddenly making pair being higher volatile and this is one opportunity to making profit

Of course, it’an opportunity; but not for all. News trading is very challenging to do, so newbie’s should avoid high voltage news before enough practices.

a trader must update the information every day. because as the supporting knowledge market analysis.

That’s the procedure that I am following; such as I started my live trading as a technical based trader but gradually I have updated my knowledge on the fundamental. In addition, till now I’m working on it.

You need to keep yourself up-to-date with the world in order to be successful as a trader. The entire economical markets are inter-connected with each other. News can help you stay one step ahead of everyone in the pack. So, keep on reading and listening to the news.

You need to keep yourself up-to-date with the world in order to be successful as a trader. The entire economical markets are inter-connected with each other. News can help you stay one step ahead of everyone in the pack. So, keep on reading and listening to the news.

Of course; if you are a technical based trader till now you need to know the seasons of high impact news; thus you can protect your trading equity from a big lose.

News play a crucial role in trading as the strength of the currency is important for analyzing it. Strength of the currency can be found by looking at the news related to that currency. You need to find interest rate, GDP, and other factors in the news.

News play a crucial role in trading as the strength of the currency is important for analyzing it. Strength of the currency can be found by looking at the news related to that currency. You need to find interest rate, GDP, and other factors in the news.

News trading is the advance chapter; traders should start this chapter after completing the basic I mean primary level; otherwise, the learning process will be polluted.

I agree that fundamentals are important, but not for every trading style. If you are, for example, swing trader or scalper, then these news would not have some significant impact on your trading. This is why these techniques are usually preferred by traders who are not so familiar with fundamentals

I rarely see a small news that bring big impact to the market, the only one that i see that big new bring big impact to that market, if the expectation of the market is different(in this case is bad), then that currency will be weaker to the other. News no doubt become the part of forex trader around the world right now.

Agree; we should be careful only high impact news especially on Friday! Because, high impact news’s can change the direction of market!

It is very difficult to survive in trading without low investment. Demo trading is a part of creating knowledge. Beginner traders should do demo trading under a good broker. Analyzing becomes much easier if the broker's platform gives the right service. It is also possible to collect beginner-level information from the broker.

Money management is the backbone of trading. By money management, I mean to include every trade in the plan. No more than a 2% risk can be taken for each trade. If your balance is 1000, then you can trade at 10 cents, which means 1 cent for every 100. If the profit is like 20 pips, you have to bring stop loss at the entry point.

We need to customize or personalize our strategy. Every person needs his own understanding of the market and price. That's why we don't get success by following other's strategy. Without customized strategy, long term success in trading is not possible.