• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

The role of news in Forex trading?

Of course, that's why that is small news because, it does not have big influence in the market although, it can affect somehow in few pips movement or sudden spikes. The traders will then have realize that they should just focus in the big news to have study and take advantage of it.

News will for sure take a change in the direction of the market movement. The most influential of the news is the high impact ones. When they are released, the market starts to takes a turn in the direction of the news. The effect of news on the market can make a winning trader lose or a losing trader win.

If you don't take news into consideration, you will be surprise cause news will cause many different kind of movements against your prediction sometimes. It can spike way too much and it can spike way too low sometimes too and you expect your usual pairs to perform while it will not cause of bad news. So, its something that all traders must keep in mind so you must follow high impact news daily with the currencies that you trade in order to understand the fundamental behind it.

News will for sure take a change in the direction of the market movement. The most influential of the news is the high impact ones. When they are released, the market starts to takes a turn in the direction of the news. The effect of news on the market can make a winning trader lose or a losing trader win.
That is depend on the result of the news, if the result is bad then that currency which affected by that news will be weakening and the counter/main currency will affected by that currency, but make sure that only high impact news that you choose not medium or low impact even in rare cases medium and low impact give some shock therapy also.

Forex news also plays very important role in Forex trading, a trader can gain knowledge about market very easily and can prepare future plan for trading, trader can also keep himself up to date with the help of Forex news, i think Forex news is beneficial for every trader. Share your opinion?

Yes also its a beneficial part of forex trading and if a trader who is new in market then he or she should watch the news for gaining the knowledge beside the trading and also you can gather a lot of knowledge, ideas,future Planing and some valuable news that also can be prevent your losses in some times

I think only a news cant change the market direction because where as the news is flash out also there have a technical of analytical prediction mean say that who or whose promot the news they also get the data before flash out the news and after that they tell us the so data so technical predictions and analysis is the on of the best strategy o ftrading and news is just a part of those..

News is very important fact in Forex market. News helps a trader in various ways. A trader can know market trends and can take decision. News has also impact on the price of the currency that's why a trader can get up date about the market. Moreover it helps a trader to trade with proper knowledge about current market trends.

News is very important fact in Forex market. News helps a trader in various ways. A trader can know market trends and can take decision. News has also impact on the price of the currency that's why a trader can get up date about the market. Moreover it helps a trader to trade with proper knowledge about current market trends.
It is based on this that our fundamental analysis lies. The effect of high impact news will affect the movement of the market, hence, the need not to overlook it. When the news becomes a bad one, it immediately takes a toll on your pairs.

I think only a news cant change the market direction because where as the news is flash out also there have a technical of analytical prediction mean say that who or whose promot the news they also get the data before flash out the news and after that they tell us the so data so technical predictions and analysis is the on of the best strategy o ftrading and news is just a part of those..
Only news does not change the direction of the market. You have to know that there are so many different thing which will be causing the market movement to change. Whereas these things exist, it is news that makes the main difference.

News have significant role to lead the market to move. Even high impact news will create high volatility range in market which can make traders to get high profit. Or in opposite, they are get high loss result because have no strategy to take advantage from news impact. Majority momentum on market usually driven by news.

News trading have a very impact on trader trade when you do your trade dont fail to carriedout things that i think is good but for now there is nothing which we have to abide here the real thing is that a good trader must always follow the news to be on the safe side of the forex game

Without news I don't think that there is anyway which the trader should have profited in forex trading for sure ,its the news that sometime impacted the technical analysis so we need to be careful while trading both fundamental and technical analysis need to be done

If you trade oil, then you definitely have to monitor news! Especially, when it comes to the commodity markets. BTW, oil is in the trend now and it can be good to raise your deposit on it. I trade in freshforex, because they provide contracts for oil. And not only for sale, but also for purchases

starlite

Broker Representative
Metals , oil are much effected by news . I think other pairs are correlated get influence by these pairs. When any important news comes it effect on all international finance and financial markets also related to them.

i deleted all past News to free up some space on MT4 for Android, till now i have not gotten any News on it. who knows how to reslove this

News have the very initial impact on the forex market and for that you have to analyse the news perfectly. You have to be an experienced trader in order to predict the news well.

Basically due to lack of exact fundamental knowledge we the traders in particularly the newcomers avoid news trading. For making profit very rapidly we have to acquire all important information on the financial health of various economics. Economic calendar can be a great source to acquire these information with certainly.

News falls unders fundamentals. And fundamentals shape market sentiment and technicals help use visualize that sentiment and we can create trading plan according to what we can perceive.

Of course, news trading events are too important issue here! I see, which traders use here only technical based trading system, they also close all of their trades positions before high voltage news events! That’s the power of fundamental events! From my 1st day of trading, I have focused on only news analysis, and now my monthly outcome is 30-35%!

No doubt, news trading is very much sensitive to use! If you are a new trader, then just stay out from high voltage news session like FOMC, NFP etc! Take enough preparation by learning! Only good experience Forex traders can make regular money by news trading, it’s always challenging.