• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

The role of news in Forex trading?

Forex news also plays very important role in Forex trading, a trader can gain knowledge about market very easily and can prepare future plan for trading, trader can also keep himself up to date with the help of Forex news, i think Forex news is beneficial for every trader. Share your opinion?

Forex news is very good part for traders to know what is going in forex and still there are many traders who will be making decisions of trading on currencies only with the news . some times some news can give a huge effect on the market movements so we should be good in having a look on the news all the times .

News play big roll of forex daily change. I read news daily because it is important for forex trading, forex also depend upon each government statement. I am also update with forex news by using android app that’s really good and time saving app. Other end if I don’t read news all day that’s not benefit for me so I read news daily.

Forex news is not only possibility, but risk too. I advise to close old deals even with little profit before important statistics got revealed.

I agree with you. In trading, every trader has to keep updated with everyday knowledge about the market and make future decisions from their knowledge of the present, to earn money and to be a successful trader, so news plays a major role in this area. Stock market trading is all about predicting the future.

Yes, those are facts and also helpful in our trading. Think that this will be our great signal regarding the future market or simply has the factor to affect the market greatly. And this is the way to take advantage by many traders tendency to have huge profits.

News is very important in Forex trading and a trader should keep himself up to date with the latest developments in economy.The currency price reflects the financial health of a country and any news related to the interest rates, trade balance, unemployment rate etc can have huge impact on the currency prices.

Technically, we will need something or information about the market in order to foresee or predict what might we have seen in the next movements. We really need to have at least credible Forex news and the list of events to know what more likely to be our analysis in those times.

Yes, major events that are newsworthy usually affect the market. It's really important to be "in the know" that's why i profiforex's economic calendar everyday just so i know how the market is doing. It does help me in making decisions.

News are very important in business of forex. It might give you trends to trade or let you know how currencies will move but best of all its good for scalper. I guess news are important and all serious traders should know what is going on to their currencies. Things like war will also lead to weakening and strengthening of certain currencies.

News can be of two types i.e., either political or economic. A political news, unless a war like situation, will impact the price movement only for a very short span of time. A major economic news, on the other hand, shifts the primary trend of the currency pair. This may have long term implications on the positions held by a trader. Thus, most traders give a lot of importance to economic news. GDP forecast for that matter is a major economic news that may cause huge shift in the primary trend of the underlying currency.

News can be of two types i.e., either political or economic. A political news, unless a war like situation, will impact the price movement only for a very short span of time. A major economic news, on the other hand, shifts the primary trend of the currency pair. This may have long term implications on the positions held by a trader. Thus, most traders give a lot of importance to economic news. GDP forecast for that matter is a major economic news that may cause huge shift in the primary trend of the underlying currency.
Mostly the one that affect the market is high impact economy news, while i only see few high impact political news, even US shutdown their government it seems that USD still fine and many traders still trade with it too, but really with news like NonFarm Payroll it will make market change faster.

News are important they keep us update from market situation. New trading is highly profitable for traders who are e xpert to find good time of news.They can make hand some amout in short time. Imostly find profits on news trading. News should deal with care ,never forget money management while you areinteracting with market.

You will begin to see that news affect all of us in trading. We must have them send to our emails or follow them on facebook so we can get in control with it. News can affect our trades in so many ways and even more risky if your trade is sitting there for the long term during bad news week. It might take you off the market with a loss in balance so beware of this. I always keep up with news as I trade since I don't want to miss out on anything.

News is the most important part actually, if you see some broker they will widening the spread if the news is coming, especially for big impact news, so that is why if traders can trade by analyze the news of forex and know the sentiment of market, they will easily grab big profit and don't have to trade everyday like scalping. For me News Role is very big in forex.

Just like every other part of other businesses that has a special thing which shakes it, in Forex, news is that which moves the market. It determines how the market will look like. It is on it that our analysis are based and the source of determining how we trade. Keeping up with the news makes you understand the market to some extent.

News are important they keep us update from market situation. New trading is highly profitable for traders who are e xpert to find good time of news.They can make hand some amout in short time. Imostly find profits on news trading. News should deal with care ,never forget money management while you areinteracting with market.
News trading is just like other kind of trading, one advantage of News Trading is i don't have to stand for a long of time to analyze market, and i only need to trade only when there are some big news, and that makes me only trade 8-15 times each month.

Right now I base my trading on the news. I do weekly fundamental and technical analysis as I do trade averaging and hedging. But I also do daily analysis just to make sure that I don't end up having hard time earning simply because the market reverse.

Right now I base my trading on the news. I do weekly fundamental and technical analysis as I do trade averaging and hedging. But I also do daily analysis just to make sure that I don't end up having hard time earning simply because the market reverse.

Most professionals wait for the news to enter the market. However, it should be noted that a technical analyst can reasonably predict the outcome of a news very clearly. This is because news is always factored in a price movement. The price of an asset is the sum of hopes, fear and greed of all the market participants put together. Thus, market always factors in or discounts the news. So, it is always studied on the charts by professionals. It needs a lot of experience, however, to understand the role of news in price movement. There are situations where small news can create big moves and vice versa. A beginner may or may not be adept in validating the news. However, technical analysis will certainly help a beginner to understand the impact of news and trade the same to his advantage.

I rarely see a small news that bring big impact to the market, the only one that i see that big new bring big impact to that market, if the expectation of the market is different(in this case is bad), then that currency will be weaker to the other. News no doubt become the part of forex trader around the world right now.