• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Taking a good forex book

we can learn more about forex trading with illustrations and praticals

I still read and reread forex books that I have bought. Just to develop my subconscious understanding of forex trading.

You mean literally a book about forex. Nowadays, its more cost-efficient to have internet based knowledge as we know that there's a lot of free ebooks that we can download and learn to gain knowledge in forex. We know even forex brokers are giving those.

It definitely would be cost-efficient if you were to get books online as they are in abundance and most of them are actually free. If you do come across a good book online and its payable I wouldnt mind going for it though because its investment in forex learning. Also, some people actually prefer learning from a hardcover book and understand better than in digital version. Whichever makes one learn better is good.

I love books and that's the main reason why I usually boy books. And now I'm happy that some how I did not incur some loses in the last three months in forex trading. I'm happy as long I don't incur loses even if I'm breakeven for me that's already a great achievement. And thanks to the books that I bought and read. Its really help a lot.

what are the books that you have bought. what are the title . did you buy it in national bookstore. i would like to buy one also. so i hope you can tell what are the name of those books so i can learn faster. as i would like to take trading more seriously also.

what are the books that you have bought. what are the title . did you buy it in national bookstore. i would like to buy one also. so i hope you can tell what are the name of those books so i can learn faster. as i would like to take trading more seriously also.
As long theirs a big "FOREX" word I buy. No, I don't buy in national bookstore. I buy in second handbook stores. But I do buy magazine in nation bookstore, Try money sense its a magazine. But in secondhand book stores I bought entrepreneur an other business books and even books that I like to collect.

The source of buying the book should should not be the problem what I think is that if the book really hold more important for us then we can take advantages of it but if not then we have no other alternative than to go to another source which will be helpfull for us and learn.

- - - Updated - - -

The source of buying the book should should not be the problem what I think is that if the book really hold more important for us then we can take advantages of it but if not then we have no other alternative than to go to another source which will be helpfull for us and learn.

Why buy if you can have online just choose the best sources among those, it can be an ebook or even free online resources or sites which many traders suggested to other traders. Though, those books have limit knowledge we can get because our experience will help us also to increase our knowledge.

Indeed definitely teue our experience working hard us learn a lot and so it's not really always important to but or have more ebooks if you can learn from tutorial websites already just like i have been doing and I am still doing pretty well.

Why buy if you can have online just choose the best sources among those, it can be an ebook or even free online resources or sites which many traders suggested to other traders. Though, those books have limit knowledge we can get because our experience will help us also to increase our knowledge.
I have like 50 books about forex and stocks trading already. I love to read and I like books than ebooks. I don't know maybe because since I was elementary I really love to read books. I hope I can earn good amount of money in forex so that I can buy a lot of books about forex.

I guess I can say I really like forex trading before I even started earning. I'm just amaze how money works in forex. I like to watch movies about forex and about stocks and wall street and so on. And having ebooks to read don't really satisfy me as I like the feel of turning pages.

I suppose that it would be because of the limited knowledge that these other sources may have. I dont think that we should not be prepared to spend money to make money especially since some of these books dont really cost a lot. If they can help to increase the knowledge and better our trading then why not.

I think most of the books these days are not going to earn much of the knowledge because of the way they are having. I do hwoever understand that we need to focus on some of the things that lead to making money than losing it. as that seems to be the point of the forex.

Actually i think learning forex through internet is the best way to have better knowledge that books because . In internet all the new changes will be updated time to time but in books that is not possible so you need to got for new edition . i am sure Internet is the best source to learn rather than books .

Yes chintu and that's what i think most of the traders will do. The forex business is till blue moon in most of the countries, so it is hard to get some tutors or books. So the only way we can get some knowledge is by learning online. Though its not that bad too, we can get good knowledge from many articles and also by forex forum discussions.

all of forex material has been provided online and maybe traders could become knowledgeable just by learning online. as far as it could lead traders become good and well educated, its doesn't matter from which source they learn. and both book or online source I think is the best source for us traders.

As we know forex business is an online business so why to buy the physical books . just try to brows with the name of forex you will be getting thousands of website . just to refer as many as you can so that each point can make you teach new thing . so i think learning from books is really a very old way of learning . i think we should use the technology .

Forex book has to be gotten in the right and direction which the trader is very much needed if a trader see that his lack of knowledge is for him to get knowledge on trends then he has to go ahead and look for books that will help him with trends.

- - - Updated - - -

Forex book has to be gotten in the right and direction which the trader is very much needed if a trader see that his lack of knowledge is for him to get knowledge on trends then he has to go ahead and look for books that will help him with trends.

The resource of purchasing the guide should should not be the issue what I think is that if the guide really keep more essential for us then we can take benefits of it but if not then we have no other substitute than to go to another resource which will be helpful for us and understand.

I have one forex book that is always in my side. Its not really a wonder book but actually a more simple type of book. Its a beginners book but I like it to remind me that trading is simple. And we are just the one who make it complicated. I hope I can make good income in forex trading and I hope that in two to three years time I can make good income without any problem at all.

I think some of the books in the market are now outdated and not much current on the things and we have to observe how they are going to be working for most of the people. that said, we can think about how they rae good over a period of time but most of the time they are having some issues as well.

maybe the problem is not in the book or other source of learning material, but maybe the problem is in trader it self. sometimes traders buy a book that actually they don't need just because they don't know which material they should learn and they buy those book just because looks good in the cover. it will make those book become useless and waste the traders money only.