• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Taking a good forex book

I think we always think of E-book nowadays rather than a book because, I rarely find it in the public books or we can say that its not popular way to gain knowledge. Most of the traders can find the information or knowledge by visiting online web or in the internet. This is the most simple way of seeking knowledge in Forex and others.

I don’t think that good book is enough for learning Forex.Because this is business so you have need practical knowledge rather then bookies knowledge.

I don’t think that good book is enough for learning Forex.Because this is business so you have need practical knowledge rather then bookies knowledge.
And were you going to get this practical knowledge? That's why I always advice to learn before you earn. Reading books is make you aware of what is forex and how forex market works. Once you have this knowledge you can develop your trading skills base on what you know and what you read by practicing in demo account.

I don't think we will gain experience or practical knowledge in those Forex books. Because, it's the experience that drives our instinct and analysis towards the market conditions. Though, we can still have good information in those books but I doubt many used those as there are many online resources available.

I don't think we will gain experience or practical knowledge in those Forex books. Because, it's the experience that drives our instinct and analysis towards the market conditions. Though, we can still have good information in those books but I doubt many used those as there are many online resources available.
Actually you can't gain any experience in knowledge alone. Knowledge is what you read. You only gain experience when you are trading and that requires skills. In short what you know is knowledge what you do is skills. So literally you can't gain any experience in knowledge alone. And we must understand the difference between acquiring knowledge and how to acquire knowledge and acquiring skills and how to acquire skills.

That's why I said I don't think which means I disagreed. It's very significant for every trader to have trading experience. This will become the application of both the knowledge and our skills in the trading platform. We can't also have great experience in just a day because, we need to have trial and error with the different market situations.

I think we would have different method to learn forex. Some be more motivated to learn more if they would be able to read some books to learn forex well. But some would think that if you are determined to learn that reading online will be enough to learn forex that you would not need to pay for anything.

Better to have here watching videos or attending seminars or course related to Forex if our aim is to have good and proper learning of Forex. But then, many of us will not really go with those options and rather become researcher online for those online resources just like a book though, not that popular really.

Starting with Forex is always better when it is faced with a better knowledge. For an average trader, understanding Forex isn't so easy and in other to do this, the trader simply has to start up with the basics, this basics can be gotten from no other place rather than learning from books. It is only from the books that a trader can always access this.

The book of a thing for me I think should be careted from the angle of basic knowledge but forex to be sincere go beyond the ebook or book of any type if you want that things be done here i think you really need to try and understand that you rent a mentor or professional trader to trade with for maximum profitability and fast understanding

@tray I agree with you the forex trading go beyond the ebook of a thing there are still other angle which need to be touch and not the ebook alone when its come to this business I have to say that the real thing which any trader need do is to follow up with the professional strategy till he become the master on his own

I am student of science. That’s way, I have to read huge books to complete my study. As a result, when I enter into Forex and realized that learning is only one way to become a good trader. From then, I was hungry to mange a good trading eBook. Because, I love to read from others learning way. I got exact trading direction that I was searching in trading eBook of TradingBanks. This eBook is very useful for new Traders that I believe. I practiced my demo account fully one year. Then, I open my 1st live trading account.

In my trading career, from all trading books, I like most Forex eBook. By means of this trading, I have gathered trader’s psychology and the behavior with essential terms and condition. I am also gathered from here, the accurate successful trading tips that I at all times use in my trading time.

Books are good as they give other trader's experience and suggestions and techniques. But what matters after that is the one who is reading it, whether he or she is utilizing the knowledge acquired.

Books reading is indeed very important to gain knowledge. If you will read good books, your trading knowledge with certainly increase which also increases your earning from forex market.

From all didactic elements , I like most Forex eBook from where I have all successful trading tips with essential terms and conditions which is very supportive to make profit with certainly when trading.

For new traders, BabyPips School is the best educational source! I am sure, this School is much useful than any trading eBook.

I have read almost 20 trading eBook’s; but till now I can remember a name! “Price Action Trading by Steve Nison”.