• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Taking a good forex book

Taking a good forex book
when considering a forex book, it’s worth taking a few minutes to Google the author’s name and see what comes up. Are there reviews of the book written by actual readers (not testimonials provided on the author’s Web site)? Has the author been mentioned in any news stories? What is his or her background? Does he or she have any real-world trading experience, or do they just write forex books? Remember, those who can do, do. Those who can’t do, teach.

book? so far i never find any forex book in my country, but if you want to search the material of forex, you can visit with many site that offered something like that :D, and if you browse the internet you can find more about that things, one reference is www.babypips.com

Most likely, that books are not been popular nowadays to learn forex trading. Even we say e-books are not that interesting to learn forex. I see here now other means to learn forex trading which don't use books or e-books. Forex forums, forex resources sites, videos, forex conferences are some of it.

For me, it is now boring to read books if you really want to learn then we should read and apply our skills in the platform. Actually, did not see any books either here since forex trading in my place is not that well known.

Most of forex traders say that books are boring but I'd still say that books are essential in learning forex. I suggest that we still shout start on books or ebooks to learn the basics about forex and you could supplement what you have learned by getting into forex websites and forums. Being active in forex forums gives you a lot of advantage because learning in an interactive way is more effective than by just reading.

I guess is very hard to see forex books in my country as books without praticals will not make us to be a good trader instead its going to give us a basic knowlegde about forex trading. Anyway thanks for the internet as we can learn more about forex trading with illustrations and praticals

I guess is very hard to see forex books in my country as books without praticals will not make us to be a good trader instead its going to give us a basic knowlegde about forex trading. Anyway thanks for the internet as we can learn more about forex trading with illustrations and praticals
If you know where to look you will know that theirs many forex book. Before I do stocks books and forex books hunting in second hand book stores and I'm surprise that theirs just too many books about forex and stocks exchange. I'm happy to say that as much as possible I bought them. I really have an obsession on books about stocks and forex. I'm hoping that this is my key to success.

If I could find a forex book I would sit and make time to go through it. I feel it would be structured and could really be of asisstance to my forex learning experience. I believe that as long as one is in a learning process, they should consider all the help that is available to them as it may just be useful.

Well,it would be here in my country,perhaps just that it would be hard to find though when found it must be written by a citizen of my country.i need no books as i am already satisfied with the once i read online and in paid to post forum.

I still read and reread forex books that I have bought. Just to develop my subconscious understanding of forex trading. Usually if you keep reading the same book over an over again its become automatic in your subconscious. And this is what we need to develop especially if we are trading real account since we need to react fast.

Seems you feel more comfortable to read books rather than e-books or online resources. I doubt it to myself that I can complete to read a book. I feel more convenient to learn forex trading in those easy to understand and show us what they meant for. I'm glad you find forex books in our place.

I also prefer reading real books than e-books. Most of the time, real books gives better information. And most of the time, authors of e-books does not really have much experience with the topics they are discussing in their book. Authors of real books have far more experience.

I may tak up a forex book in the near future as I never really went through one. With so many resources freely available on reliable websites some traders tend to use them as opposed to a real book. Nonetheless, when it comes to a book it would be good to get some background on the author and his experience in forex.

yeah i think it is cool to have your own forex book. but i feel like saving money first. because if i can learn them online why would i need to buy some books. specially i may not like the book that i may buy. so i will just wait first to see a very good book.

Obviously if you are going to need to take the time to do some research to ensure that you get the best value for your money. I think that if I find a good book that sure worth the money I wont hesitate to get hold of it. There are many resources online for free information and tutorials I agree but I just feel it would really help getting a book.

You can learn forex in two ways the boobs and online and every one eill have there way of learning some mostly prefer books to learn rather than online and some prefer online learning so i think both are the good way to learn forex trading and any ways getting knowledge in the main agenda on learning .

many book about forex and we can classify them into basic and for advanced. the book about basic forex trading maybe contain same information but if talk about advanced, the contain will be different and many. in choosing the advanced book, we should understand our need.

It would even more appropriate for the newbie to select their books well because it would be much easier to take on a book that is geared towards beginners first and then move up. Once you have the basics covered you can then take a look at advanced learning material because you now have a good foundation.

My brother i still read and reread Forex books that i have bought. Just to develop my subconscious understanding of Forex trading. Usually if you keep reading the same book over and over again its become automatic in your subconscious.

You mean literally a book about forex. Nowadays, its more cost-efficient to have internet based knowledge as we know that there's a lot of free ebooks that we can download and learn to gain knowledge in forex. We know even forex brokers are giving those.

Yes, we have now an internet and we can download some ebook about Forex trading, but actually it will be more convenient if that book can be pocket as we can read it in our free time when we are busy. So, I wanna have some Books about Forex trading.