• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Success in Forex

Loss is an inevitable part of trading there is nobody who can avoid it completely; mostly loss occurs due to lack of exact money management plan as well non-skill trading knowledge. So, for avoiding loss we have to focus on there.

There are lot of traders who relay just on forex. But to depend just on forex, you require time. You can't do it just from the very beginning. When you begin influencing reliable to benefit, at exactly that point you can do it. For this you require great learning and aptitudes.

broker recommendation is quite much difficult task because so many brokers right now available in online and most of them are found to be scams.

have a very good journey again , just one thing always remember there is no short cut way of learning in there , you must pass a long time in there with great patience.

It is possible to become a successful trader very easily if you can gain 90% consistent profit. So the ratio should be maintained in profitability.

Successful traders are extremely disciplined. This is the only quality all they have. No matter which strategy or time frame you use, it is the discipline that makes you successful. And it takes time to be disciplined. Actually I do not ignore this but not being able to be fully disciplined.

EUR/USD is the most profitable pair than other majors in my trading career. But as a newcomer I got confused because of its volatile trading spreads. But now I know how to keep pace with eur/usd.

Positive mindsets are very important in trading. Money management, risk rewards, trading plans, etc., if not managed properly, it is very difficult to survive in trading.

to open a micro account is a very good source to see the broker performance how it works. so all beginners should follow the rules

Loss is an inviable part of trading that cannot avoid after passing a long time , but when we making loss , we lost control and trade over and over as a result we become loser ultimately and blame this market place.

Loss is an inviable part of trading that cannot avoid after passing a long time , but when we making loss , we lost control and trade over and over as a result we become loser ultimately and blame this market place.
Loss is a part of trading. If you have good winning percentage and better risk reward ratio, loss should not bother you. Loss bothers so much to clueless traders who have no idea what's they are doing.

Managing the risk is the most demandable ability in Forex market where risk is everywhere. My trading career, many times I fallen a great loss due to lack of exact risk management . now I am studying about this

if you are active in Forex Forum community , you can find a right broker very easily even though choosing a broker as a most difficult task due to many scams. And it also supportive to increase trading performance very rapidly because of many posts among various subjects.

Its hard to make sure the good broker as a newcomer but if we would make some research then we would be able to find out. But I think it is very important to join different brokers and observe like how to deposit and withdraw the money and what is the spreads and what is the kinds of account allowed.