• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Success in Forex

The success in Fx trading is related with a long time process. But we the traders in particularly the newcomers try to make money from this market place very rapidly without learning; as a result almost 90% traders are loser from here due to lack of exact trading knowledge. so, before earning we have to acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge that can consider as a process slow and steady.

In spite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly if you don’t have a reliable support from a credible trading broker , because the broker can affect the result of our trading with certainly. So choosing a right broker is very important task for ensuring a successful trading life .

Hi, I totally agreed with Fx master that, many traders do the same mistake always and after that they blame the forex market. I am also a cfd broker and has 2 years of experience in this field. I also maded the same mistake but later in time I learned from my mistake and continue doing it by keeping my mistake in mind.

Last edited:
If you want to get success from this trading place first of all you have to make certain the reliable support from a credible trading broker which always ensures security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies. Because the broker can affect the result of our trading with certainly.

This is like as syndrome for newbie which many from them want to instant way to making money without learning and practicing, while forex is risky and this is speculative investment but although like it required knowledge and experience to making money here

What I know, newbie syndrome actually refers to something else. They tend to do more research than what would actually bring them profit in the long run. But as you said it is not good for a trader.

Newbies watch videos, which there are many of on the internet. In these vids people demonstrate how easily they made the money. Newbies think that they'll also be able to do that, that's all. By the way, it was said that 90% of traders drain, I think of the 10% that's left, most might not drain, but don't make a lot either.

Brokers support is very much important to make sure success in this volatile trading place. So, we the traders have to be more careful when choosing a broker. Because there are almost thousands online broker are available in this retail market place and most of them are found to be scams.

Absolutely, success is a long-term process! In addition, there is no short-cut way of success! But I see, a number of novice traders want to make huge amount of profit in their every trade position! For being a successful Forex trader you have to ensure your strategy’s quality with a proper trading plan! No one can success here automatically, success is always costly!

Each and every traders have to be serious about making good and effective strategies so that they can make good profit pips in longer run and like that they can be successful

Success in the forex market is the mix of few of things. An irrelevant nice trading does not help anyone to make profit here. Nearby extraordinary method, you require incredible risk organization capacity. In addition, the most basic thing is trading cerebrum science. A trader's trading cerebrum science in like manner should match to his or her trading strategy. You likewise require a brain of a businessperson on the off chance that you need to be fruitful in forex trading. I am getting success with Lx Markets broker. I trade both forex and binary options with the broker.

Successful trading is depend on most powerful analyzing trade knowledge , on the other hand , despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a successful trading life at all if you don’t have a reliable support from a credible trading broker , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

To be honest, success is not easy path here! I needed almost 3 years for being a consistent player! Basically, I struggled a lot because I had nothing like trading background! But, popular Forex forums helped me a lot for being a regular earner!

The success of a trader depends on himself, whether he is ready to be successful or not. It should always be remembered that there is no instant way to succeed in this world. There are no shortcuts to success. Everything requires struggle and sacrifice, one must really understand what he or she is doing physically and mentally. Being a successful trader is not an easy thing, but it is also very possible to achieve. Lets get cashback forex with FXB Trading :)

If we want to get success in forex trading, we must try to more improve our trading skills. All successful trader need process and they also learn first before start trading.Trade forex with a demo trading account online and test your trading strategies under real market conditions. Open a demo account and access trading platforms.

Success in forex trading is not easy, need to learn and practice consistent with quite a long time, that experience also forms an understanding trader in understanding the trading currency

Success is an unstable thing, especially in forex. Today you've got profit and tomorrow you're in the red. The main thing is that you stay in the black during an average month. I'd like to get stable 10-15% profit a month.

Yes agree. Newbie always try to make success from this trading place very rapidly without learning. as a result they become loser due to lack of real trading experience . we always have to remember , the success in Fx always related in long term process.

Yes agree. Newbie always try to make success from this trading place very rapidly without learning. as a result they become loser due to lack of real trading experience . we always have to remember , the success in Fx always related in long term process.

That's why for beginner, we should learn first about forex trading. If we do not learn about forex, we will not know how to trade. We can use demo account to get trading experience. with FXB trading, I also use their demo account. And for beginner, demo account is really helpful because they can feel trading without making deposit

Security is a major issue when it is time to choose a right broker, basically we think only regulated trading broker guarantee their clients funds. But practically regulation is not a big deal; the main issue is a credibility. Actually the credible trading broker always makes sure security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies.