• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Success in Forex

Success is not easy here! More than 90% Forex traders are unsuccessful in Forex! I see, new traders are too much aggressive and mostly they open their live trading account too early! As a result, maximum new traders are unable to make money in the live market.

Scalping is a name of trading style! The most important thing is, in scalping there is no need to use higher SL levels, as a result maximum new traders are involved with scalping trading.

Yes a lot of ways we can use to get the profit, which is definitely the way must be truly understood by a trader to be consistent profit, later money trading results can be useful to family and other

According to me, Forex trading is not any kind of lottery or gambling, so I seem; traders need to open their demo after completing basic topics on Forex! Actually, when I opened my demo account then I didn’t know how to ride on Mt4 trading platform perfectly, so I faced initial problem with my Mt4 trading platform! So, you can work with your trading platform before starting your trading!

fundamentally we think if we can acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge then it is possible to make money from here very rapidly, but practically despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a profitable trading life with certainly without having a reliable support from a credible trading broker , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

fundamentally we think if we can acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge then it is possible to make money from here very rapidly, but practically despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a profitable trading life with certainly without having a reliable support from a credible trading broker , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

You made a good point. And for that reason a trader needs choose a non dealing desk broker who also can fulfill his trading needs. Broker plays a major role in a trader's success.

Forex market is the largest and most liquid market in the world! In addition, in order to the Bank of International Settlements, Forex trading increased to an average of $5.5 trillion in a day! That means, there is no question on reliability and transparency! But, it’s true trading without proper knowledge and experience is risky! So, if you are a novice trader, study more to reduce your risk reward ratio!

Nezami, and why would you be surprized that there's so much money here? It's a financial market and people sell and buy currency. That's where the turnover comes from.

Nezami, and why would you be surprized that there's so much money here? It's a financial market and people sell and buy currency. That's where the turnover comes from.

Yes, so much money here; but not for all kind of traders; it’s only for the good skilled Forex trader!

You can earn money from Forex trading if you can acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge , on the other hand , despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a profitable trading life without having a reliable support form a credible trading platform, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

To profit in trading, you must make recognize the markets. To recognize the markets, you must first know and recognize yourself. Once you know what you want from trading, you must systematically define a timeframe and a working plan for your trading career.

To profit in trading, you must make recognize the markets. To recognize the markets, you must first know and recognize yourself. Once you know what you want from trading, you must systematically define a timeframe and a working plan for your trading career.

It’s very much important to understand own trading strength and weakness! Then, traders need to work on their weak points thus they can improve more on their overall trading skill.

Currency strength weakness trading in Forex is the key to successful trading. Like we always mention the most important ingredient in currency trading is identifying strength and weakness.

In my view, in trading any asset, whether it's a currency pair or an asset, the most important thing is to correctly identify the direction of the trend.

How to catch a trend that is changing in the Forex market? This is a million-dollar question because if we were able to catch a new trend right from the beginning, we would open our position and enjoy the ride, earning a lot of money.

How to catch a trend that is changing in the Forex market? This is a million-dollar question because if we were able to catch a new trend right from the beginning, we would open our position and enjoy the ride, earning a lot of money.
Yes, it’s not easy but you need to learn support/resistant, fibo & trend line. These are the parameters for identifying the current trend status.

Demo account is best way to learn and practice no matter what market you are in. Every investment market has its own risk. So, invest with caution.

The best part of the forex strategy is money management –make sure every time you trade , you don’t risk more than 2-3% of you account otherwise you will break your account pretty soon. I learned that lesson from my own experience.

Most people fail because they don't know what they are doing. As Warren Buffett said, Risk comes from not knowing what you are doing. Most small traders here are doing nothing but scalping.