• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Stop Loss & Take Profit

Stop loss and take profit is features which prepared to enabling busy traders to conduct semi automatic trading. Though have time to monitoring trades, traders can safe because set TP and SL along with position trading. Traders not necessary to worry with worst loss or late to lock the profit when target being hit already.

marking stoplosses might seems to be tricky but its good as it protest your capital..
You can say that again. When you do not take proper care by pointing out the best point to set your SL especially, you only end up getting an inverse of what you really desired. It is quite better when the trader considers more of his analysis and understanding of how to set same before doing so.

Well, I can say that Stop loss and take profit should be used simultaneously. It's like we are doing automatic traders but this will be optional. Also, when they lack of time to monitor their positions they can implement their targets already so they will just wait for the trading result.

Precisely I can never trade without stoploss or take profit this do help me alot and make me good to go with my decent strategy and trading ;
there is something which I always feel here I think that when i set stoploss to trade i fell that my trade is very much more secure

that is very good if you want to take part in forex trading then I have no reason but to advice you that
never neglect stoploss this will help you protect your trade and ensure that you are also safe from any kind of trade which you are entitle to trade

TP and SL are something that i will never neglect in my trading, that is the feature that is so mych helpful to me. With it my pre-planned strategy become easier also my profit and loss projection also become more accurate, and my execution is faster with TP and SL.

Stop loss is good to minimize our loses and take profit is good to get our profit. But make sure that we have good entry point. Because if not theirs a big chance that we will get SL instead of TP. That's why its always good to open a position in near support or resistance level.

Stop losses and take profit levels are used by forex traders to protect them from unnecessary financial risk and also to ensure that profits are taken for successful trades. Stop losses and take profit levels are both orders which are placed in the market to close an open position.

usually we set the stop loss & take profit.but most of the time use take profit.stop loss also set.but maximum time forget to set or try to recover the loss from negative.usually i set the profit 30 pips & stop loss set 100Pips with my small lot.
I set 60 pips for Take Profit and 30 pips for Stop Loss. sometimes i even set bigger pips like aorund 70-80 pips during profitable news such as NFP and CPI. As for take profit it will be around that much.

we alwasy set TP and SL. because we need get our target. i usually use TP & SL 100 pip. it is normally for e. we can earn money with it. when your position hit TP . you will be fun

I always use Stop Loss & Take Profit in my trades although our profits can exceed the expectations but we should remember the golden rule of forex which is "Non-Greedy". Just set your goals accordingly to the conditions of market at that point and place the trades within limits.

we alwasy set TP and SL. because we need get our target. i usually use TP & SL 100 pip. it is normally for e. we can earn money with it. when your position hit TP . you will be fun
But when hit loss sometimes it is painful. Well aside from that feeling i think SL and TP are useful tools, we can see already that many traders are using it for their own risk management, in the other hand the one who don't use it may having hard time to oversee their opened position.

Stop losses and take profit levels are used by forex traders to protect them from unnecessary financial risk and also to ensure that profits are taken for successful trades. Stop losses and take profit levels are both orders which are placed in the market to close an open position. Traders following a particular strategy are likely to nominate their stop-loss and take-profit level at the same time as they enter the trade. Both of these type of orders form part of a traders’ risk management strategy and ensure solid money management in controlling total potential loss and gain for each trade. I use SL +- 20 pips every trade

Stop Loss is a great tool which is used in risk management and Take profit also relates to a strong trading strategy. S/L is a kind of tool in which you can manage your portfolio in a certain way that you don't risk too much and if trade goes against you then at certain level your trade will be closed.

Stop Loss and Take Profit are tools which should be used as well as possible by trader if we want to get more maximal result in forex. We can try to use demo account and then to make improve skills. Our trading experience must be maximize to make us get more maximal result.

Stop loss and take profit is really good way to maintain and sustain our trading account. We know exactly how much we going to loss and how much we going to make profit with this kind of approach. For me forex trading is really good money.

It the very vital points for us. But personally, I have a very good and stable strategy to set my trading Stop Loss and Take Profit in the right way. That is, if the market is up trend then, I put my stop loss under recent support pints. And if the market in down trend then, I inversely use this strategy. It’s really very helpful for me. Specially, in the London session f the market I use this trading strategy. Interestingly, I get daily support and resistant points from GCI Financial trading broker. Therefore, it’s very easy for me to know the real support and resistant points.

Stop Loss is a great tool which is used in risk management and Take profit also relates to a strong trading strategy. S/L is a kind of tool in which you can manage your portfolio in a certain way that you don't risk too much and if trade goes against you then at certain level your trade will be closed.
Any traders who already know the benefit for sure will prefer S/L and T/P. We can see many examples outside isn't it? Also i do agree with your statement above said that S/L is a tool where we can manage our portofolio. One last thing is that it makes everything seems automatic.

Yeah, I agree with you statement that you mentioned, S/L and T/P are great tools for the profitable trading and S/L can help us to manage our portfolios, so the best thing we need to do is to apply these tools at right time.

Yeah, I agree with you statement that you mentioned, S/L and T/P are great tools for the profitable trading and S/L can help us to manage our portfolios, so the best thing we need to do is to apply these tools at right time.
Not at the right time dude, i always applied it in my trading because that feature is essential. As i said before that S/L is good to manage my portofolio and in shorter terms also become a tools to limit the risk that i could bear at the moment.