• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

some tutorials.

micro means real account , its can be better but besides this there is a chance to become greedy and emotional.
I see, a number of new traders starting their learning process by micro instead of demo trading! But according to me, demo is the best way to leaen Forex! Whatever, if you are unable to concentrate on your demo account then surely, you can go with the micro account trading!

I see, a number of new traders starting their learning process by micro instead of demo trading! But according to me, demo is the best way to leaen Forex! Whatever, if you are unable to concentrate on your demo account then surely, you can go with the micro account trading!
We will need to make use of such kind of a Forex Broker which is Regulated and that is Truly International like FXOpen :D

Tutorials are available on many websites. Even youtube has a lot of videos regarding forex trading tutorials. One can choose any of these resources to learn about forex in detail.

generally demo is the first basic after finishing pre school level , but we traders don't believe the importance of demo at all and trade here at random for all time, that's why sometimes i prefer micro account instead of demo after finishing baby pips school.

Demo trading can be the great source to learn Forex in a proper way in particularly for all basic fundamental knowledge which is very supportive to continue live trading for a long time. But, we the traders especially the newcomer’s don’t believe the important of this trading place at all.

Demo Trading is the best way to gain knowledge about the Forex Trading, but you cannot rely on it totally hence, you must go for real trading also with nominal amount.

risk is everywhere in Forex its a very common thing , there is no one who can deny but if you have proper money and risk management then within a very short time you can bring good amount of profit from here.

Risks are going to be in any business and in Forex Trading it is a bit more because here you trade in the markets which is fluctuating day by day.

You can go for paid tutorials or free available tutorials available on youtube. This will help you in enlarging your ideas, ultimately increasing your profit-earning possibility.

Everything toughest in the worlds seems mystery initially but it is overcome with time, so is Forex. The present global economic condition isn’t going well and an economic depression is ongoing.

Trading is impossible without a platform, a software adorned with all technical tools, indexes and charts, and that platform should be free of technical errors like slippage, requites and dealing desk.

We are away from development just because we are away from trading education. Reading e-books will strengthen our theoretical knowledge and watching videos will improve our practical knowledge.

I don’t go for paid courses because if you structurally watch youtube contents and apply your earned knowledge on demo account, you can learn trading.

There are many free tutorials available online that traders can complete in order to develop trading basics and then traders should go for paid courses.

Paid courses are available nowadays and we need to spend a very less amount of money to buy those courses. Apart from that we have free tutorials available on Youtube.

The newcomer first of all have to move Babypips school for gathering most powerful basic information with essential terms and conditions which is very supportive to continue a live trading in a proper way.

Forex is a mysterious business for all people which creates greed in traders and outwardly seems money making machine to traders.