• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Should Forex be included in school syllabus

Forex has become so popular these days that even those you do not expect to talk about it now discuss it. It has turned to something everyone wants to know and most people want to associate themselves with.

I was assisting my little cousin in his school works recently when he said I should teach him Forex. That was quite strange for a boy in the basic level of education. I know he must have come across it somewhere else being discussed but didn't know what it is.

Do you think that with the way Forex is being talked about, it should be included in school syllabus in higher education?

Forex has become so popular these days that even those you do not expect to talk about it now discuss it. It has turned to something everyone wants to know and most people want to associate themselves with.

I was assisting my little cousin in his school works recently when he said I should teach him Forex. That was quite strange for a boy in the basic level of education. I know he must have come across it somewhere else being discussed but didn't know what it is.

Do you think that with the way Forex is being talked about, it should be included in school syllabus in higher education?

Hmm, I had had some related topic discussed in other forums and I think it isn't that proper for it to be talked aboit directly in schools because it will attract more attention and will make student have lesser interest in other subjects. I think forex trading is indirectly studied at school. Since it has all to do with economics its already in the syllabus

Hmm, I had had some related topic discussed in other forums and I think it isn't that proper for it to be talked aboit directly in schools because it will attract more attention and will make student have lesser interest in other subjects. I think forex trading is indirectly studied at school. Since it has all to do with economics its already in the syllabus
Well, you won't still deny the fact that there are a lot of young school leavers that are directly and indirectly involved in Forex yet, it wasn't even related to what they studied in school. Whoever that wants to get into it just because of the lucrative nature he thinks it has is only choosing a course and I know some will still not develop concern about it so it might just be an individual thing.

Well, you won't still deny the fact that there are a lot of young school leavers that are directly and indirectly involved in Forex yet, it wasn't even related to what they studied in school. Whoever that wants to get into it just because of the lucrative nature he thinks it has is only choosing a course and I know some will still not develop concern about it so it might just be an individual thing.

That is still the point there could be something related to forex trading already and we should not be expecting it to be that much widely and openly taught in classes like having the forex trading 101(definition of forex trading) and forex 102(how to trade forex) that will jeopardise the education system.

If forex trading is included in school symbuses then its would have been so great and good because so many student graduate at the same they have no job so if forex trading have been thought in school then they would have start from someehere

That is still the point there could be something related to forex trading already and we should not be expecting it to be that much widely and openly taught in classes like having the forex trading 101(definition of forex trading) and forex 102(how to trade forex) that will jeopardise the education system.

Then why shouldn't it be openly addressed. The illegality? Of course we know it is very legit. Or is it because some will invariable start going to school because Forex is now thought in schools, I don't think so. It will still be seen like every other course in the business or economic sector.

Forex trading is a chapter in finance. So there is no need to include the same in school syllabus. Trading requires very good fundamental and technical knowledge. Only a degree holder can clearly understand the logic behind price movement. Also, only a mature person can understand the seriousness behind trading. Students may fall prey and get obsessed with trading and start considering it as a short cut to make quick money. Just as mechanical or civil engineering can be taught only after doing our basic education, so is forex trading.

Then why shouldn't it be openly addressed. The illegality? Of course we know it is very legit. Or is it because some will invariable start going to school because Forex is now thought in schools, I don't think so. It will still be seen like every other course in the business or economic sector.

The reason why it shouldnt be openly addressed is because when that happens you will see that most of the student will then prefer the course and focus on money making instead of their books. I am not in support for it to be included in schools syllabus for the potential out come on students.

Well, it might be mentioned in business school. The finance department might mention it. They might teach you cause its the same as stock trading so the business school will surely teach you a general course about it but not like teach you how to trade or anything like that. Now, they can offer it for a fee if people want to take a separate course for it. However its important since many finance major will come out and work on banks and managed funds so it might apply to them.

Forex trading is a chapter in finance. So there is no need to include the same in school syllabus. Trading requires very good fundamental and technical knowledge. Only a degree holder can clearly understand the logic behind price movement. Also, only a mature person can understand the seriousness behind trading. Students may fall prey and get obsessed with trading and start considering it as a short cut to make quick money. Just as mechanical or civil engineering can be taught only after doing our basic education, so is forex trading.

It is only done as a chapter and not even a course (subject). Economics is a chapter in a particular subject, it is a course (subject) and it is also a course (discipline). There are a lot of courses that have such as well so being a chapter in a particular subject does not stop it from being offered as a course.

If forex trading is been included in school then you will fineout that you will surely make good profit and be sure that you get what its take just to succeed .
And also the scarcity of job would have been reduce somehow and this is always the best way to handle things so provission to include forex trading in school syllabus should be made

If forex trading is been included in school then you will fineout that you will surely make good profit and be sure that you get what its take just to succeed .
And also the scarcity of job would have been reduce somehow and this is always the best way to handle things so provission to include forex trading in school syllabus should be made

Or because they teach forex, there will be more gamblers in forex or those who do not want to do anything else but trade and lose a lot of money cause they're impulsive, greedy and lazy and just want to trade so in a way it could be unhealthy or forex is a double edge sword, hurt a bad trader but help a good trader. So, in a way there are just as much unhealthy things about Forex as there are healthy things about it. Whereas if you learn a trade, most of it is sure income and not a lot of losses. Therefore, teaching someone to take such high risk is not something that colleges want to do but you will learn about it in Finance.

I personally I wil prefer that forex trading be included in school if that is done a trader can even build his carreer life from there with this job scarcity that we have here every where anybody can take forex as his source of income generating

I don't think that we should have separate Forex trading course or even in lower because it's required to have investments to have trading. And will be better to have jobs. Although, we have learn already about Forex trading in Economics subject though, just basic not much about the trading platform and brokers.

I personally I wil prefer that forex trading be included in school if that is done a trader can even build his carreer life from there with this job scarcity that we have here every where anybody can take forex as his source of income generating

We all would prefer it been added to school syllabus but then I am not sure if any country commissional for education would appreciate that, in the sense that they will see it as a disaster to the educational system, so therefore, it would even make forex trading loss its value.

I don't think that Forex should be included in school syllabus. Because I think we need no extra curriculum or any specific subject for learning Forex trading. Fundamental courses are included in school syllabus. For example- economics, management, finance and banking, accounting- all subjects are related to Forex. Those who study in these field, Forex become obviously easy to them for understanding. So I think Forex need not to be included in school.

Some business finance majors do learn about forex but just the idea of it but not how to trade though. Its the same as saying that college should teach people how to play pokers, how to strip tease, how to bet sports games and so forth. Cause the risks of losing is so high I don't think the government want to invest in teaching people such a thing. They want to focus on less risky subjects.

I'm really focus on making some good income in forex trading. I do believe I can really handle my account in here. As far as I know I will going to end up making one big profit in here one after another. I'm so interested to know if I can handle my account in here. I do hope I will going to make it big without any problem.

I don't think that we should have separate Forex trading course or even in lower because it's required to have investments to have trading. And will be better to have jobs. Although, we have learn already about Forex trading in Economics subject though, just basic not much about the trading platform and brokers.
Well, there are still courses that are about managing funds, not necessarily being technical. Courses like business management is all about assets and personnel management and in that case, when we talk about investments, Forex when included in school can still help a trader to trade well. Besides, there are those that will graduate and still go into Forex.