• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Should Forex be included in school syllabus

@decub you are right that forex is getting popularity but i dont think it need to be add in school syllabus but i will prefer to add in colleges or universities syllabus because kids are unable to learn trade its very difficult for them .College and university students can easily learn it because all of them have sense of humor.You are right a chapter can be add in subject of economics or a free period have to be set for it.

@decub you are right that forex is getting popularity but i dont think it need to be add in school syllabus but i will prefer to add in colleges or universities syllabus because kids are unable to learn trade its very difficult for them .College and university students can easily learn it because all of them have sense of humor.You are right a chapter can be add in subject of economics or a free period have to be set for it.

In college, in the US, you will hear about it finance or business classes so college students are aware of it but it doesn't mean that they will go in depth about it. I mean teaching people things that have significant risks can be a liability too. They can sue the school if they ended up losing tons of fortune right. Or at least in the US, anyone can sue for any of those reasons. There must be a margin of safety in the subject that you're learning.

In college I think its already part of finance education. I do believe I can really handle my account in here and become a big time millionaire. I'm so focus now on doing something good in forex and become a really good income. I'm sure I will going to end up having big profit as well.

In college I think its already part of finance education. I do believe I can really handle my account in here and become a big time millionaire. I'm so focus now on doing something good in forex and become a really good income. I'm sure I will going to end up having big profit as well.

I think you're doing it here again. Your reply here have nothing to do with the thread. This is basically the same post that I've read all over the forum. Please kindly let us know why you're doing this. If you don't want to reply to the thread at least don't reply something that has nothing to do with it. Or at least copy and paste the same ones over and over again.

In my own opinion, forex should not be included in school syllables because I see it as a business for the legal age. Children can easily react to changes in the environment easily and the way forex and how to make money quick can divert their attention from what they dream to become.

In college, in the US, you will hear about it finance or business classes so college students are aware of it but it doesn't mean that they will go in depth about it. I mean teaching people things that have significant risks can be a liability too. They can sue the school if they ended up losing tons of fortune right. Or at least in the US, anyone can sue for any of those reasons. There must be a margin of safety in the subject that you're learning.
Yeah, I just picked a version of your post which I think it's what really matters. Some people can much easily fall victim to wrong idea or risky businesses just because they have a half baked knowledge about it. Though bringing it in colleges doesn't mean treating it in depth, there is always a reason to emphasize more on the risks involved.

When you open up a lecture and you tell students, hey, there are over 90% failure in this topic but I'm going to lecture anyways is kind of daunting. I think colleges have a lot of responsibilities to people and teaching them to a trade that might make them go homeless is not easy. I think colleges want to teach you trades that you can make a living for sure. Otherwise they teach you how to play poker.

Funny, isn't it? But if we must be sincere, there are still those who make it from Forex, more so, those who make a living out of it and they are still humans. I believe that the 90% failure rate has long been surpassed and do not think it holds any more. However, it might be introduced in a more subtle way but as I said, not without making them understand the risk therein.

I think in other countries outside of the Us, there might be a chance for it being taught in school since other countries are so different than the US and they have such different ethical and legal standards that makes it feasible to teach in a college but not a chance in the Us. They might be afraid of lawsuits against them in the US. Remember in the US, even government entities get sued for wrong doing so they're no exception to do things the right way.

Investments in financial markets should be taught only after a student attains certain level of maturity of mind. At school level, a student is not expected to exhibit seriousness when it comes to financial commitments. Thus, it is included in college syllabus, after a lot of thought. Moreover, forex trading is simply a chapter in financial market domain and as such does not represent any new concept. Thus, there is no need to teach speculation at school. In fact, most students at such a tender age will only consider it as a form of gambling, which is not the real case. It will not only pull down the value of forex trading but the entire concept of speculation as such.

As much as people advocate for adding the forex and trading into the school. I think that is too much. The school is hard to manage while we do trade. Because I think school is for the learning some fundamentals not some real world stuff that increases stress in lives of students.

As much as people advocate for adding the forex and trading into the school. I think that is too much. The school is hard to manage while we do trade. Because I think school is for the learning some fundamentals not some real world stuff that increases stress in lives of students.
I think you're right. Forex can increase the stress of students. They will be very stressful when they have to learn of such a thing and if such a thing is taught many would get into gambling habit cause even in such a thing people can gamble and not want to learn about it. I think forex can make people unhealthy or the unhealthy even more so cause it can make them greedy.

Yes math and the science as it is adding the stress into the lives of average students. You can see that students of all the type are not going to be coping wiht the stress if the subject like forex is added. as much tempting it feels with the money. It is not the right way to make money off the forex for the students.

As forex is a business where money is involved, children are not so mature to understand the forex trading. It is very difficult subject for even adult person, how can a child understand. It can be involved as technical study in technical school. But not at school syllabus.

Nope, if you want to included that syllabus into Elementart to High School Syllabus, but in University/ College syllabus i think that is fine, my reason is that many children still don't care or don't have a good mental to control their emotion when trade in this forex business.

I guess, some how, it is already taught in the university but not in details any way. I'm sure some financial related courses and economic courses would be treating some periphery of Forex trading and most probably, touching some parts that would make someone who has interest in it perform better if he finally goes into it.

Well, probably is just forex in general and little practice education. The rest is up to students. Whether they’ll interested and willing to become forex trader or choose to ignore it. With risk explanation, I am sure students will understand that they can’t focus in trade while if they are still not graduate yet.

In my opinion this time forex is a pretty good business, and I think in the economic syllabus, Forex already included especially in macroeconomics and microeconomics but I think for a special material for forex is not quite the right time right now.

Trading activity is very interesting. For curious students, they’ll interested to trading much more in other field study. If trading include in syllabus, better it explain just general invesment knowledge. And not elaborate too deep which invite students curiousity to be involved.