• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Should Forex be included in school syllabus

PAMM account designed to help traders to generate more income. Since traders manage investors money in high amount. However, require high responsibility to traders since they can’t let investors money being gone if they are decide and courage to manage it. It explain that traders should have high degree of trading skills before they are open PAMM account, and manage investors money.

Well, probably is just forex in general and little practice education. The rest is up to students. Whether they’ll interested and willing to become forex trader or choose to ignore it. With risk explanation, I am sure students will understand that they can’t focus in trade while if they are still not graduate yet.
That's just it, it should be an open floor and a kind of economics class with an insight of what Forex is and how it works, it is now left for the student to decide if would divulge into it after considering some other factors therein. Forex can still be learnt fully as a course on its own but in higher education.

In college, in the US, you will hear about it finance or business classes so college students are aware of it but it doesn't mean that they will go in depth about it. I mean teaching people things that have significant risks can be a liability too. They can sue the school if they ended up losing tons of fortune right. Or at least in the US, anyone can sue for any of those reasons. There must be a margin of safety in the subject that you're learning.

Specializing in trading is possible only when we take up Quant analyst course. Not only does it deal with basics of trading but advanced processes such as statistical data mining, development of algorithms, and creation of advanced trading strategies. The study also covers theory of probability, successive approximation and Monte Carlo's projection. A high level professional working for Morgan Stanley, Nomura or any other trading desk will have thorough knowledge of the same. None of these can be taught in school as these are very difficult to grasp concepts that needs a basic degree in Math or Physics.

Introducing of forex trading I'm school will be difficult for the students to understand. It is better they concentrate on the basics of the things they ar being taught. Forex is a difficult business and it will take the students time to be able to cope with it.

Forex has become so popular these days that even those you do not expect to talk about it now discuss it. It has turned to something everyone wants to know and most people want to associate themselves with.

I was assisting my little cousin in his school works recently when he said I should teach him Forex. That was quite strange for a boy in the basic level of education. I know he must have come across it somewhere else being discussed but didn't know what it is.

Do you think that with the way Forex is being talked about, it should be included in school syllabus in higher education?
I don’t think so! Because, Forex is not for all; since there is no certainty! Forex trading business is one of the most challenging profession.

Forex has become so popular these days that even those you do not expect to talk about it now discuss it. It has turned to something everyone wants to know and most people want to associate themselves with.

I was assisting my little cousin in his school works recently when he said I should teach him Forex. That was quite strange for a boy in the basic level of education. I know he must have come across it somewhere else being discussed but didn't know what it is.

Do you think that with the way Forex is being talked about, it should be included in school syllabus in higher education?

No, because Forex is not any way to money making for the general people; it’s one of the most challenging professions! So, I am happy on the available options of learning, right now!

No, because Forex is not any way to money making for the general people; it’s one of the most challenging professions! So, I am happy on the available options of learning, right now!

More than 90% retail traders are losing their money here, so no way. Besides, there is no specific syllabus in Forex.

I think the market is growing rapidly and people want to know about trading. According to a survey, college students have a great interest in the Forex trading and they invest their savings on the market. So, it must be included in, atkeast, the college syllabus if not possible at school level. Thanks!

I think the market is growing rapidly and people want to know about trading. According to a survey, college students have a great interest in the Forex trading and they invest their savings on the market. So, it must be included in, atkeast, the college syllabus if not possible at school level. Thanks!

I don’t think, it’s a good idea because trading is one of the most challenging profession.

@lioneld and that is why to make it easy for them in the future , it’d be a really good idea to add forex in the school syllabus. With forex students will learn about the market and price movements. They will get a lot of knowledge about different kinds of trading pairs. This would only help.

Of course, in the present age, everyone wants to achieve financial success and this requires proper education which is not always possible. Therefore, if knowledge about this subject is imparted in educational institutions, it will be much better.

Of course, in the present age, everyone wants to achieve financial success and this requires proper education which is not always possible. Therefore, if knowledge about this subject is imparted in educational institutions, it will be much better.
You are right, in fact, it needs to be created as formal education.

The question is very interesting, but I believe the answer is NO. If we are talking about university, then there can be a course that apply for trading which can be good idea.

Forex is not something that we’ll definitely need at some point in our life. There are many life skills that can be made mandatory but there’s no need to force children to study forex when they already have so many subjects.
We can either keep it as an optional subject, maybe at high school so that interested students can learn about it.

Well, it depends actually. Even if forex trading does get included in school syllabus, it should be optional. Only those who are genuinely interested in it should do it. So, if it’s added as an optional subject in schools, then students interested in finance and trading can take that subject.