• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Prayer only works when you work

It is true. No prayer or luck can help you unless you work hard for it.
Nobody ought to rely upon luck in trading. You can be respected one or two or three times. In any case, You truly do need to acknowledge what you're doing. It's the relentless work that at long last pays off. In the event that you do solid work in right way, you will get achievement.

To survive in Forex for a long time, try to change trading techniques frequently depending on market condition and it works like a weapon.

Without a trading platform, trading is just unimaginable. Trading platform plays a vital role in trading and this platform is basically of two types including mt4 and mt5.

I do hear some traders say they start praying for market to overturn when they already have a losing trade and I see it as simply that which wouldn't work. Forex is not a place where you expect miracles to happen when you don't play your part when it comes to learning. You can only make profit from the business after You must have made a good and effective analysis and there's no two ways about it. I see it as a sign of mockery to start raining wishes if you failed to analyze well before trading, do you?
This is actually funny, because today I did same thing on xauusd while it was going against me lol. When all I needed to do was close the trade, it was really funny and annoying.

I believe that the only way to succeed is to have a strong desire to work hard and learn new things.
Every trader gains knowledge via experience and refines their skill set; prayers are merely a means for concentration and good vibes; nevertheless, in fact, it is hard work that yields the greatest rewards.