• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Prayer only works when you work

I do hear some traders say they start praying for market to overturn when they already have a losing trade and I see it as simply that which wouldn't work.

Forex is not a place where you expect miracles to happen when you don't play your part when it comes to learning.

You can only make profit from the business after You must have made a good and effective analysis and there's no two ways about it. I see it as a sign of mockery to start raining wishes if you failed to analyze well before trading, do you?

Yes you should pray to be lucky , but then there should be effort to be made to push your luck. You have to work hard in the market to make profit.

I don't pray but hope and keep predicting based on the fact and also indicators that i used. I think it is better if you keep hoping in the right time. Trading during wrong time and hope for more bucks to you is same like hoping to get gold while doing nothing.

I don't pray but hope and keep predicting based on the fact and also indicators that i used. I think it is better if you keep hoping in the right time. Trading during wrong time and hope for more bucks to you is same like hoping to get gold while doing nothing.
You have to work hard , prayers are just to support, you can reap benefits from forex only by sheer hard work.

You need to have a strong trading plan and discipline to be successful in this market, so prayers are related to an individual religiously and I don't think you need to pray all the time for the market overturn and that sort of thing.

You have to work hard , prayers are just to support, you can reap benefits from forex only by sheer hard work.
That is true, but i think that action is really important, i don't mean to be harsh at theist who believe in personal god, but in fact people will make something thatwill change is our action, as you said prayer is only support but action is what makes that hope/prayer come true.

Action can speak louder than anything else, you can pray for your personal satisfaction or stuff related to it but you need to be focused enough to identify opportunities for profits in this market and be successful, so all you need to do yourself.

Does praying really make a difference? I really don't think so. But mentally some how its help us relax. So if you think prayers can help then its good to pray. But for me what is important is I have good sleep and rest and can do accurate analysis and I will be earning good in forex trading without any problem.

It's all about the belief of an individual and I think we need to left this topic for the Individuals as well, If they feel that this thing works for them then I think its their belief and they need to keep this, and if not then according to that.

Praying will make us our mind will be calm, emotion will be more controlled. In forex, effort and prayer must balance. We must improve skills and understand our psychology
Yes I think so, our soul will be more keep silent and feel free of peace on our heart. And praying will give us more lucky because lucky is come from our prayer to our God.

Yes I think so, our soul will be more keep silent and feel free of peace on our heart. And praying will give us more lucky because lucky is come from our prayer to our God.
And in the end we all going to belong to the 95% who end up losing in forex trading. Forex trading is all about skills and knowledge and we are not going to rely on luck and prayers in here. This is investments. Faith has nothing to do with forex trading. So if we want to become a successful trader we need to study forex trading properly.

starlite

Broker Representative
Nice quote prayers only work when we work. Just prayers not win in trading until trader is not skilled and hard worker, After doing their efforts God will help them when they do trading with proper way.

Nice quote prayers only work when we work. Just prayers not win in trading until trader is not skilled and hard worker, After doing their efforts God will help them when they do trading with proper way.

yeah prayer works for people who work hard, as even luck needs a push from you, the more you work the more your prayers will be heard.

yeah prayer works for people who work hard, as even luck needs a push from you, the more you work the more your prayers will be heard.
I agree mr.Orni
more work more fortune and more fund too.
So, just keep your spirit to make money in any job fields

I am sure that trading forex is a job. This job must be worked seriously. Besides, the trader must also be aware that his working will be success if he always pray night and day.

Any kind of work a person does, if he or she is not sincere with it then it won't be bringing him or her anywhere. They won't be able to prosper in their work.

Whatever, it is! I am sure, without proper trading knowledge success is impossible! In addition, which traders are making now a decent profit, all of they have a struggling trading session, no one can make money here unless having a good trading skill.

I agree mr.Orni
more work more fortune and more fund too.
So, just keep your spirit to make money in any job fields

Basically more practice is vital; traders need to practice minimum 300-400 trades in demo; then they should judge their trading skill; but I see new traders like to judge their trading too early.

Without proper knowledge, experience and dedication there is no prayer that will lead a trader to success. Profitability on Forex market comes with really hard work and has nothing to do with lack. But eventually, I think that during time every trader learn this fact on easier or harder way